Yesterday' meetings with Bajwa and Imran
Is BOLTON the NSA

He is the Guy driving Trump And his Iran and Other Conflicts

Even Bajwa is meeting the Defency Secy and other Uniformed Officials

Where as Doval is in direct Contact with Bolton

So no chance of Arms Aid.

Enquirer

@Bhadra what's your take on this?

Is this pre-planned or a Trump like hustle?
If you have heard how Trump speaks.....take some incident and then twist and turn it to use it to make himself look like a God....then you wouldn't be asking that question :)
When Trump wants to maliciously target someone then he cannot hold it in his stomach for too long.....he'll bring up the topic out of nowhere and make his 'intended' malicious comment.
No such thing happened during this conversation. The Paki journalist was probing for a while, the IK sucked his dick about how only he can save a Billion people's lives....and then Trump went on in his Trumpian fashion.

I am pretty confident that this was just his spontaneous BS.

Also, if any of his lies were planned then he goes onto repeat it few times at least over few days.....and in such times his administration also normally spins a yarn to support his lies at least for a few days.

Alice Wells (South Asia director) definitely didn't put that tweet out without consulting the White House. So, there's a definite 'Oh, we fucked up' feeling in the White House.

The FUNNIEST thing would be if Trump actually thought that he was trying to help Modi :)
Seeing IK talk about saving Billions lives etc. Trump thought "maybe I won't let this asshole take all the credit.....maybe I should give credit to my friend Modi that he came up with the idea of saving a Billion people by involving me to resolve the issue"

:) :)

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag

Now here is the Funny thing

There is NOT one Tweet about BAJWA ' s meeting with US officials on any of the Following Twitter Account s

1 US Army
2 US Department of Defence
3 US State Department
4 Secy Pompeo
5 US Joint Staff
6 US Defence Secretary
7 US Army COAS

vampyrbladez

Country flag
If you have heard how Trump speaks.....take some incident and then twist and turn it to use it to make himself look like a God....then you wouldn't be asking that question :)
When Trump wants to maliciously target someone then he cannot hold it in his stomach for too long.....he'll bring up the topic out of nowhere and make his 'intended' malicious comment.
No such thing happened during this conversation. The Paki journalist was probing for a while, the IK sucked his dick about how only he can save a Billion people's lives....and then Trump went on in his Trumpian fashion.

I am pretty confident that this was just his spontaneous BS.

Also, if any of his lies were planned then he goes onto repeat it few times at least over few days.....and in such times his administration also normally spins a yarn to support his lies at least for a few days.

Alice Wells (South Asia director) definitely didn't put that tweet out without consulting the White House. So, there's a definite 'Oh, we fucked up' feeling in the White House.
I am more suspicious about coincidences. After the Holland lobbying firm ties with Kushner, I am more cautious.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Now here is the Funny thing

There is NOT one Tweet about BAJWA ' s meeting with US officials on any of the Following Twitter Account s

1 US Army
2 US Department of Defence
3 US State Department
4 Secy Pompeo
5 US Joint Staff
This is the cover for the bigger scheme being cooked. We need eyes on this.

Knowitall

How foolish are we guys. Instead of trying to promote all those videos where trump has insulted Pakistan so bad we are stuck up on that one line. He literally roasted Pakistan in front of Pakistani PM and still we still dont
do anything. Just show Pakistani people the reality.

pankaj nema

Country flag
How foolish are we guys. Instead of trying to promote all those videos where trump has insulted Pakistan so bad we are stuck up on that one line. He literally roasted Pakistan in front of Pakistani PM and still we still dont
do anything. Just show Pakistani people the reality.
Basically we are worried about what US
Will Give to Pakistan for Afghanistan Deal

When they stopped all aid , we thought
That US- Pakistan friendship is over

But now the Americans are desperate for a deal , which the Pakis want to make use of

Vijyes

This is a major shift and that's why i opposed LEMOA and COMCASA. Left this forum as it is hijacked by political neitizens . I still remember the times of babus and military professionals.
Do you know that COMCASA is conditional and something which India can choose at will? COMCASA is only an option India is keeping open. It is not enforced on every project. It is an option whereby India can facilitate the sale of high end Technology from USA. If the technology ia not high end, then India can reject the COMCASA insertion in that item.

LEMOA is a logistical agreement for non war time patrolling. During war, India has the right to refuse to help foreign ships. This is useful in reducing fuel costs and nothing else. I don't see why one would oppose this

I think US deep state got the Indias neck. Time for policy change.
Which policy? India has been very clear that technology will be the bedrock of the relationship. Since USA has refused technology transfer, India is not moving forward with relationship. So, the policy has been quite rational and flexible to change according to time

thethinker

Country flag
Barely a day hanging out with the charsi aatankwadi Dimran and Trump seems to be doing sasta nasha.

SAD!

India & US check records of conversation. Find no mention of Kashmir in Modi-Trump meeting transcripts. My report

Trump and Modi never talked Kashmir at G20, records show. Officially or otherwise
Both sides have checked their official records of discussion and found no mention of what Trump claimed.

NEW DELHI: India and the United States have no record of Kashmir being discussed when Prime Minister Narendra Modi met US President Donald Trump on the margins of the G-20 summit in Osaka last month, informed sources told ET.

In the flurry of activity that followed Trump’s dramatic claim on Prime Minister Modi seeking his mediation to resolve Kashmir, ET has reliably learnt that both sides have checked their official records of discussion and found no mention of what Trump claimed.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/70341467.cms?utm_source=twitter_app&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialsharebuttons&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

S.A.T.A

Trust me dude! The more India plays up Trump's stupid utterances on Kashmir the more Pakis will rejoice (who also know very well that Modi never asked Trump to mediate!)
Trump is being pilloried by most US politicians....Alice Wells herself put out a clarifying tweet....there's no need to stir this pot to please the Pakis!

Believe me, if what Trump said was indeep true and Indian MEA contradicted him unfairly then the entire US State department would have pounced on India with all kinds of strong statements....Trump himself would have nudged all his departments to embarrass India.
The fact that his close administration is mostly tight lipped other than clarifying US stand that they deem Kashmir as bilateral issue between India/Pakistan, means that Trump fucked up!!! End of story!! It's clear as day!!

Even most Indian opposition parties Shashi Tharoor, Omar Abdullah etc who harangue Modi every now and then have put out tweets that Trump is speaking out from his ass!
Its not about pakistan or how things play out in Pak media, I think we had de-hyphenated from pakistan. My concern is that India has been pussyfooing strong and at times adverse remarks emanating from the white house for some time now. This is not the first faux pas from Trump over India(remember the remark about India building libraries in Afghanistan). The US president is the fountainhead of the US administration and hence we have to treat his remarks at face value and respond in kind. Even some of US' closest allies now recognize this pattern emerging from the white house and have begun give back piece of their mind. No reason for india to hold back.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles