The Shudras: People who shouldnt have come to this world

rohitkunda25

Country flag
This is part of Amdekbar's Manu and Shudras.

I am a Dalit and after reading my history,I regret that why B R Amdekbar agreed for 'reservation',he shouldnt had.
A separate country was real solution.

I love my India,but how will I forget the aristocracy done by so called upper castes?

"Under the rule of the Marathas and the Peshwas the Untouchables might not spit on the ground lest a Hindu should be polluted by touching it with his foot, but had to hang an earthen pot round his neck to hold his spittle. He was made to drag a thorny branch of a tree with him to brush out his footsteps and when a [f2]

[f3].

In the Punjab a sweeper was required while walking through streets in towns to carry a broom in his hand or under his armpit as a mark of his being a scavenger[f4].

In Bombay the Untouchables were not permitted to wear clean or untorn clothes. In fact the shopkeepers took the precaution to see that before cloth was sold to the Untouchable it was to[f5] and not allowed to cremate their dead[f6].

In Malabar the Untouchables were not permitted to carry [f7].

In South India Untouchables were expressly forbidden to cover the upper part of their body above the waist and in the case of women of the Untouchables they were compelled to go with the upper part of their bodies quite [f8]."

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
There were definitely some hardships. But now the options are to look at bright future or keep beating your chests over the past.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I am not sure if you are really what you claim, or whether you are just another anti-national commie. Let me take it at face value and assume that you are really what you claim.

No one can be punished for what their ancestors did or didn't. If you know a person who discriminates on caste basis today, we will all stand behind you to teach him a lesson. If you are discriminated today, we will stand behind you and teach such casteist bigots a lesson.

However, if you tell me that your ancestors were discriminated by the ancestors of some people, and you want retribution from the current generation for that, I don't think you have any sympathy.

At the end of the day, remember one thing. We all will survive and flourish as a civilization only if we shed the baggage of the past and move forward with a united Hindu identity, without caste divisions. And all work for economic prosperity.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
All the more reason India should be balkanized ....Here is what i propose

Ofcourse all upper casts would be converted to RoP/RoL also

aliyah

I am a Dalit and after reading my history,I regret that why B R Amdekbar agreed for 'reservation',he shouldnt had.

I love my India,but how will I forget the aristocracy done by so called upper castes?

"Under the rule of the Marathas and the Peshwas the Untouchables might not spit on the ground lest a Hindu should be polluted by touching it with his foot, but had to hang an earthen pot round his neck to hold his spittle. He was made to drag a thorny branch of a tree with him to brush out his footsteps and when a [f2]

[f3].

In the Punjab a sweeper was required while walking through streets in towns to carry a broom in his hand or under his armpit as a mark of his being a scavenger[f4].

In Bombay the Untouchables were not permitted to wear clean or untorn clothes. In fact the shopkeepers took the precaution to see that before cloth was sold to the Untouchable it was to[f5] and not allowed to cremate their dead[f6].

In South India Untouchables were expressly forbidden to cover the upper part of their body above the waist and in the case of women of the Untouchables they were compelled to go with the upper part of their bodies quite [f8]."
if some poor street begger come to ur house begging how do u treat them......"plz come in, have a sit on new sofa,what would u drink sir,wait i will bring some brand new clothes for u"....if u urself dont treat poor ppls without any discrimination then u can say all those quoted.
nothing personal just making my point

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
C'mon guys!!!! This is a flame thread....

Having said that...

Just because some injustice has happened in the past, it does not mean the current generation should not let go of the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueblood

I will give you visa free access to republic of Maharastra ;)
Thanks man, haven't been to Mumbai in ages. I am getting tired of defending united India on internet, its too hard.

Zaid Hamid should escape from Saudi Barbaria and contact original poster. With Zaid Hamid on a white horse and the OP on a donkey, they will invade India and in the immortal words of rockey 71 "speed up the disintegration of India".

rohitkunda25

Country flag
Sorry everyone, I love my India as much as you do but with news like this,how will I say that I am equal to any other Indian.

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/dalit-girl-severly-beaten-as-her-shadow-falls-on-high-caste-muscleman/

m.firstpost.com/india/no-dalits-muslims-please-study-shows-rampant-discrimination-tenants-ncr-2297456.html

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Sorry everyone, I love my India as much as you do but with news like this,how will I say that I am equal to any other Indian.

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/dalit-girl-severly-beaten-as-her-shadow-falls-on-high-caste-muscleman/

m.firstpost.com/india/no-dalits-muslims-please-study-shows-rampant-discrimination-tenants-ncr-2297456.html
You are right brother .... we need to break the baniya brahmin nexus..... and the plan for that I have already posted above.

aliyah

don't believe news blindly.....they all r masala diggers.
some yrs back there was 1 kairlanji case in Maharashtra.... media shouted alot.....injustice to dalit n all crap....but in real it was pure property dispute which lead to murder.....media,politician all ready to add masala.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

If you really love india stop focussing on the past and highlighting atrocity literature. Best possible way to love your country is being a good citizen. Stop talking about it and start doing good to the society. Be useful and work towards economic upliftment if all sections of society.

If you do not want to be part of positive change, atleast stop creating fires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueblood

Sorry dude, we have already made up our minds. We want a divided India. PM me so we can discuss the procedures.

You can have Mayapuri, errrrr UP.

I mean this one.....

Not his one...........

Last edited:

blueblood

Damn i want a partition too, i didn't get any reservations because i fall in general category :crying:.

How am i equal to other Indians when i had to score more marks than the other guy for same seat.
I agree this is very unfair. You shall find your way to Republic of Rajasthan and you will get upper class quota.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
That kind of racism also exists in Islam and Christianity as well.

Ask your east bengali Muslims how they are treated by Arabs, Then there are lot of examples of black racism in USA.

Can you think of a black ruling S.Arabia or even a Bengali ruling ernstwhile pakistanis of pre 1971 era?

In India it is possible, this is such a beautiful country and constitution which takes care of all issues, including the situation of dalits.

Now they can go to police station and complain in case any one treats them bad, Police will register the case and takes action.

[f3].

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles