'The Islamic rape of Europe': Polish magazine sparks worldwide outrage

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Poland seems like a brave country among pussies like Germans/British who are gonna destroy EU.

Germany with Liberazai Merkel is again gonna destroy EU which would affect the world.
All she is doing is making the right wingers angrier than they already are. As per the latest report I read, Mein Kampf has for the first time since 1939 reached the best sellers list.

Why do you think that has happened?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That's just a START... below is the end result.

The so called world winners are gonna be pussified with a leader like Angela Bibi.

:rofl:

All she is doing is making the right wingers angrier than they already are. As per the latest report I read, Mein Kampf has for the first time since 1939 reached the best sellers list.

Why do you think that has happened?
We all know what happened and happening.... see below.

====================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Good. Agitate and irritate the right wingers even more. Rise of another Hitler is what I hope should arise from this. Only this Hitler won't target Jews but the pissfools.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles