The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

rkhanna

Country flag

#IndianArmy and #USArmy Soldiers participating in exercise #YudhAbhyas19 at Joint Base Lewis-McChord. Indian Army troops learned various sniper techniques and had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the M110 Semi Automatic Sniper System (SASS) and M2010 sniper rifle
Call me old fashioned but this IA camo is my favorite. And its looks awesome when in the rare moments there is uniformity amongst the soldiers . All we need to do is upgrade the material tech and use the same pattern on helmets etc.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

19-Ton Armored Vehicle

Indian Army soldiers were introduced to the Stryker interim armored vechicle (IAV) today by U.S.Army Soldiers stationed at Joint Base Lewis–McChord during Yudh Abhyas Exercise 2019. The 19-Ton, eight wheeled vehicle demonstration is a key part of sharing our capabilities with the ADGPI - Indian Army strengthening our already solid partnership.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Rounds Down Range

U.S. and Indian Army Soldiers participating in exercise Yudh Abhyas 19 continue training through the weekend at Joint Base Lewis-McChord. ADGPI - Indian Army troops learned various sniper techniques and had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the M110 Semi Automatic Sniper System (SASS) and M2010 sniper rifle. Afterward, Indian Soldiers displayed their marksmanship using the SVD-63 Dragunov sniper rifle. Learning combat skills and weapon systems used by each other’s countries continues to build our readiness, increase lethality and strengthen our partnership.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Carry a Big Stick

Early this morning, Soldiers assigned to 1-37 Alpha Battery Field Artillery demonstrated the fire power of the M777A2 Howitzer during exercise #YudhAbhyas19. Later, the U.S. troops along side our ADGPI - Indian Army counter parts conducted cold load training into a CH-47 Chinook helicopter. The day concluded with sling load operations.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

Indian & US soldiers undertake sniper operations in ongoing exercise #YudhAbhyas19 at Joint Base Lewis-McChord. American troops with M110 Semi Automatic Sniper System (SASS) and M2010 sniper rifles, Indians with SVD-63 Dragunov rifles
The Indian camo is so much more effective than theirs...

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Call me old fashioned but this IA camo is my favorite. And its looks awesome when in the rare moments there is uniformity amongst the soldiers . All we need to do is upgrade the material tech and use the same pattern on helmets etc.
Our colour scheme is a lot better than theirs, but I don't like the large blocks of colour on ours. We should get a camo with their pattern but our colour scheme.

rkhanna

Country flag
Our colour scheme is a lot better than theirs, but I don't like the large blocks of colour on ours. We should get a camo with their pattern but our colour scheme.
Lol I still prefer out pattern and colour scheme. Just make it quarter zip and new mil grade material and we will be good to go

The marpat nonsense can be used by naval VBSS / Marcos and desert soldiers in beige / blue / grey

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Lol I still prefer out pattern and colour scheme. Just make it quarter zip and new mil grade material and we will be good to go

The marpat nonsense can be used by naval VBSS / Marcos and desert soldiers in beige / blue / grey
The CRPF's new pattern is best for deserts or dry regions...
IMG_20190911_133738_586.jpg

The sides of the patches are too clean though... Raise should be broken up a bit. Like the new CRPF camo.
IMG_20181213_093914_427.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles