The Attack - Operation MaarKhoor (A short Story).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
No attack was on Afghanistan side and scaling full Pakistan by MKI to reach Windjammer impossible.
Who knows MKI are stationed in afghan ..Do u know what is going on in there?
Above article is just a stroy which is impossible pratically.
I wrote a small story..Thats it chill bro.

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
@guru-dutt Bhai apkay sar ki qasam mien chooot bolaan tey tusi tadap tadap k maar jaoo. houn tey yakeen aa gya howey gha tuhanoo. :pound:

guru-dutt

Guru bhai you always misunderstand me i am not maarkhoor i am al asad al mulk and banned in PDF so thats why i am here.
dont know but you , maarkhoor and WAJsal are on my ignoare list on PDF ... but then koi gall nahi

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
dont know but you , maarkhoor and WAJsal are on my ignoare list on PDF ... but then koi gall nahi
You can't put title holder like wajsal in ignore list on PDF...jhoot bolay kawa katay kalay kaway se daryoo....

guru-dutt

@guru-dutt Bhai apkay sar ki qasam mien chooot bolaan tey tusi tadap tadap k maar jaoo. houn tey yakeen aa gya howey gha tuhanoo. :pound:
well bhai mera baap bhee mujhe janm se hi aghoree manta hai to tum aisee duaen do to kya faraq parne walla hai :D

now about pakistani arm chair generals and there raad fantassy what if i told you IAF already has 200+ mile range ALCM for last 15 years & M2K , Mig29 K & mig29 upg and MKI can easily diliver it (its intigrated with those platforms) and im not talking about bhramos or bhramos mini

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
well bhai mera baap bhee mujhe janm se hi aghoree manta hai to tum aisee duaen do to kya faraq parne walla hai :D

now about pakistani arm chair generals and there raad fantassy what if i told you IAF already has 200+ mile range ALCM for last 15 years & M2K , Mig29 K & mig29 upg and MKI can easily diliver it (its intigrated with those platforms) and im not talking about bhramos or bhramos mini
I know that but again Russian ALCM not carry nuclear warheads, Raad is nuclear capable. stealth missile. i can post you a video raad flying so low that you can see reflection on below.

guru-dutt

You can't put title holder like wajsal in ignore list on PDF...jhoot bolay kawa katay kalay kaway se daryoo....
well you can beleve what you want but arebt u the same guy who said there are only two kinds of people either arain or those who want to be arain ... point is why you pakistanies still want to be al bakistanies when you yourself know what saudi love has brought to your nation

guru-dutt

well you can beleve what you want but arebt u the same guy who said there are only two kinds of people either arain or those who want to be arain ... point is why you pakistanies still want to be al bakistanies when you yourself know what saudi love has brought to your nation

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
Arain a Punjabi clan originated from Syria not arab and technically Syrians are not arab. check wikipedia or sikiwiki

guru-dutt

I know that but again Russian ALCM not carry nuclear warheads, Raad is nuclear capable. stealth missile. i can post you a video raad flying so low that you can see reflection on below.
wrong again its not a russian ACML and it does carry nuclear warhead + what most pakistanies dont want to beleve but chinese know is that india also has a minutrised thermonuclear device of 100+ KT yield and yest it can be carried by this ACML and .. khair jaane do aaj ke liye itna hi kaffee hai :D

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
wrong again its not a russian ACML and it does carry nuclear warhead + what most pakistanies dont want to beleve but chinese know is that india also has a minutrised thermonuclear device of 100+ KT yield and yest it can be carried by this ACML and .. khair jaane do aaj ke liye itna hi kaffee hai :D
100KT on alcm Guru bhai tusi vi lataan joodh ke gup chaday ho.

guru-dutt

100KT on alcm Guru bhai tusi vi lataan joodh ke gup chaday ho.
well its thermo nuclear warhead but you can beleve what you want in a way its good for us but ask any chinese who knows a thing or two about nukes he will tell you and that is the main reason niether china nor pakistan want to attack india like in past as they very well know what india is capable of and thats why they have devloped NASR missiles & tactical nuces and that too be used against indian armoured columns "IF india attacks pakistan with so called CSD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles