Terror attack at Peshawar PAF base

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

"Kashmir is an unfinished agenda of partition,Pak &Kashmir are inseparable."

-AsimBajwaISPR

Perhaps Pakis should first try to control their own yard before making such statements.
That Bajwa clown is absolutely right! Kashmir is an unfinished agenda of partition. They need to hand over POK including Gilgit/Baltistan to India.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
And it begins.......................Again!!

FRYCRY

Country flag
One captain dead, one major got bullet, 18 killed

source: Express tribune

thethinker

Country flag
That Bajwa clown is absolutely right! Kashmir is an unfinished agenda of partition. They need to hand over POK including Gilgit/Baltistan to India.
Check out the "professional" vocabulary of that clown Bajwa who represents a bunch of other clowns i.e Pak army as a PR spokesperson : :shock:

"all parties to peace talks b/w Afgn Govt&Tbn.Hoped with all sincerity,talks would resume soon 2 bring lasting peace-2"

-
"We acutely aware of our rivals' campaign vs corridor Proj&vowed AFs were ready to pay any price to turn this cherished dream into reality-4"
-
"LOC violation Pics:Shows how Coward Indians can target innocent civilians&their property.Being responded befittingly"

One would imagine an unwashed Abdul from local Pak madrassa posting updates with such finesse and wonderful grammar..

FRYCRY

Country flag
Check out the "professional" vocabulary of that clown Bajwa who represents a bunch of other clowns i.e Pak army as a PR spokesperson : :shock:

"all parties to peace talks b/w Afgn Govt&Tbn.Hoped with all sincerity,talks would resume soon 2 bring lasting peace-2"

-
"We acutely aware of our rivals' campaign vs corridor Proj&vowed AFs were ready to pay any price to turn this cherished dream into reality-4"
-
"LOC violation Pics:Shows how Coward Indians can target innocent civilians&their property.Being responded befittingly"

One would imagine an unwashed Abdul from local Pak madrassa posting updates with such finesse and wonderful grammar..
Lol one day i noticed one of their media channel used the word india (slang) for us instead of India. This country is doomed for sure...

indiatester

Country flag
Lol one day i noticed one of their media channel used the word india (slang) for us instead of India. This country is doomed for sure...
Dude... I thought you were a Pakistani. One member has the same avatar. o_O

The enlightened

I know I shouldn't but I get a deep sense of satisfaction (vindication) whenever the Allah-hu-akbar screaming brigade take some down in the Inquilabi Emirates of Al-Bakistan.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am sure the retards at the Paki forums are dreaming of hot pursuits and nuking Afghanistan.

Anyway, yet another instance of the snake biting the hand of the master. Nothing of consequence to us.

Blackwater

Kya yeah kufur Hindu baniya vegetarian sazzish thi??????[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

kafir kaur

Country flag
have they started trendi
I am sure the retards at the Paki forums are dreaming of hot pursuits and nuking Afghanistan.

Anyway, yet another instance of the snake biting the hand of the master. Nothing of consequence to us.
rather blaming RAW and india and trending hashtags such as #indiaterroristnation, #rapistanshameonyou , #rawbehindpeshawarattack.
have they started trending or not? if not they should immediately start to brush off burden from their shoulders and save their faces.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
have they started trendi

rather blaming RAW and india and trending hashtags such as #indiaterroristnation, #rapistanshameonyou , #rawbehindpeshawarattack.
have they started trending or not? if not they should immediately start to brush off burden from their shoulders and save their faces.
Not sure, but I did see National Herald trending - because ED decided to re-open the case after the Gandhi poodle ex-chief close it last month.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Well the paki tried their level best so far today to divert the narrative from this attack.

They fired at Indian fishing boat from a unmarked large boat near Gujarat cost on international waters. Name of the fisherman killed is Iqbal Bhatti I think.

And also as usual cease fire violations and complaints to Indian ambassador today.

I guess we can assume that when ever there is a terror attack inside Pakistan, there will attempts to divert attention of paki people by other means.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well the paki tried their level best so far today to divert the narrative from this attack.

They fired at Indian fishing boat from a unmarked large boat near Gujarat cost on international waters. Name of the fisherman killed is Iqbal Bhatti I think.

And also as usual cease fire violations and complaints to Indian ambassador today.

I guess we can assume that when ever there is a terror attack inside Pakistan, there will attempts to divert attention of paki people by other means.
Obviously, this is a PAF camp/base, not some school. Their they wanted the world to see and pity them, here they want the attention off as quickly as possible. Their ISPR was active it seems trying hard to shield the casualties, as is their SoP.

This seems to be a big failure, particularly after their boast of success in their zarb-whatever ops. Also, its Peshwar again. The TTP seems to be taunting the Paki establishment.

We need to be alert as they are likely to try more to take the media attention off this story.

Country flag
USA will not leave Afghanistan until a full fledged war is started between Afghanistan and PAkistan. Mission accomplished.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
No one care what ordinary Pakistanis have to say about these attacks and who are behind it. They will rant their usual stuff.

The attack looks like a desperate operation, not well planned but crude over powering the security grid by more than 10 combatants who got engaged by security after the very first shots were fired.

BTW If the target was PAF how come they ended up targeting mosque ?

Country flag
No one care what ordinary Pakistanis have to say about these attacks and who are behind it. They will rant their usual stuff.

The attack looks like a desperate operation, not well planned but crude over powering the security grid by more than 10 combatants who got engaged by security after the very first shots were fired.

BTW If the target was PAF how come they ended up targeting mosque ?
This could be another extortion drama?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Not sure, but I did see National Herald trending - because ED decided to re-open the case after the Gandhi poodle ex-chief close it last month.
Once talking to taliban, the famous audio , between Pak army and Taliban.. the Pak army blamed them of being RAW's proxy..
and he said.. 'tum bewkoof ho.. woh toh Kaffir hai hi , hum kaffiro ke pass kion jayein.. jatey toh tum ho .. wahan embassy khol rakhi hai tum logo ne .. tum kaffir toh nahi but munafiq ho isliye humare dushman ho'' :p

Pak army should give credits to Taliban for giving them sleep less nights.. not RAW!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles