Suggestions and Feedback

Neo

I have been waiting for more than a year for name change.

SANITY

I have been waiting for more than a year for name change.
Your current name suits you. Many won't recognise you after name change. Maybe, you should just change your avatar with whatever new name you want to have. That way, you'll have both. Or create a new account with the desired name.

Btw, why do you want to change your name when you have been using it for several yeas on several forums?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @tarunraju @sayareakd @LETHALFORCE

1) Can we upgrade to the latest version of the forum software like PDF which allows members to downvote posts that don't contribute and auto moderate.

2) Can we ban IP address blocks for people from Pakistan?

3) Do we need more moderators? I can volunteer to be one if you guys trust me. I'm usually online during Pacific Standard Time.

Defcon 1

Country flag
I appreciate that the forum that has improved its handling of posts made by people in ignore lists. This was something I asked for a few years back.

One feature request: This forum has a huge repository of information in the threads, but there are no efficient methods to search for an information when required. I suggest a better search function with the following optional parameters, in addition to the existing:

1. Thread name: Search will be only done within the given thread
2. keyword: keyword should present in the posts filtered
3. member name: post should be made by the given member

Filtercoffee

Country flag
there is one app available in both playstore and App store called Tapatalk ..download it and search this url and start use it
Hey SajeevJino than you for letting me know, unfortunately the software does not recognize the username used by me. I will try later, in the meantime I hope DFI does come up with an app for quick response.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Hey SajeevJino than you for letting me know, unfortunately the software does not recognize the username used by me. I will try later, in the meantime I hope DFI does come up with an app for quick response.
I'm fighting for the Shout box... they have to bring back the shout box first, later only app

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Honestly, enjoying on DFI, a lot of info to exchange but I think forum has a little diverted from it's path. Too much trolling and kidding.:)

Global Defence

Articles