Suggestions and Feedback

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
You would not believe how many times as a Mod I feel frustrated and wildly angry.

However, I am very careful in choosing my words.

check this out
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...argest-mosque-killed-xinjiang.html#post927496

If someone gets too cute, I respond with facts, links and so on to show that the person is not cute at all!

As far as your reported post, I have requested the Mods there who are tech savvy to address your problem or explain what is the issue.

We are still at getting the forum organised after its latest overhaul.
Lol you always seem to run into problems with certain Chinese posters, for obvious reasons. They are not worth it I say.

Again, thanks for your help.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Mods please continue with new Black and white format, i am still seeing the old blue and white format after sign in. New format is better here we can find who who mentioned or quoted us where ever in a moment.
You chose older theme for some reason. Anyways, changed your theme to latest one.

H.A.

Lovely update...fresh new look, love it....:thumb:

Ashutosh Lokhande

Can some1 plz xplain how do i quote properly? (See my recent replies for reference)
Am opertaing from phone so having some difficulty.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
previously after posting the title if e press space it would tell whether the thread is already posted now it dosent show anything is their any way to avoid repost or post same threads

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Have we lost ability to browse "Defence Only" threads?

nik22

Re: ADA LCA Tejas - IV

This thread has become useless. There is no substance but cheap talk. Look at BR forum. They are really doing something. Some analysis is being done there. This forum and defence pk are like same. Many people frequently post but do not know nothing.

@mods, sorry for OT post. I had to give my feedback.

Redhawk

I like the new format. Nice!

Apparently, I need to have entered a minimum of fifty characters a post for the post to be posted. So I am explaining this here so that I get the necessary number of characters up! :grin:

Redhawk

Can anyone now change the country flag shown on my avatar and in the "Country" field on my posts? It is still showing the Japanese flag, which is not my country of origin or residence. Australia is my right country of origin and residence, as some of you already know, so the correct flag is the Australian National Flag.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles