Suggestions and Feedback

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can any one tell me why we can only upload 8 images on the thread
Could it be because otherwise the Chinese would have posted 100 or more images to show the great progress and modernity that China has achieved in just one post. This would result one to see all the pages to reply and may forget which photos were where on which to comment? ;)

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
wow is there any unofficial ban against me i cannot see the post in shout box cannot post images cannot see my quoted post cannot post smiles no mod even bothered to address the issues

LastProphet

Re: Problem with DFI

I do not understand why so many people in the forum are allergic to chat lingo...we are not drafting an official paper here...i hope moderators learn to move with the time...or else it is going to make lots of people run away from this forum...!!!!

Free Karma

Been havnig a few issues this last week guys:
1)Formatting of the forum is a bit screwed, There is a big white band at the top.

2)Quoting someone and replying, is formatted incorrectly, the reply is being placed inside the quote box.

My reply starts from "How would this media crooks guy" The part above is the post I'm replying too.

pmaitra

Re: I am not allowed to post link but why?

why i m not allowed to post links ?
Are you trying to post a link to another forum? In that case, it will be blocked.

Anyway, just mend me a PM with the link and the link of the post where you want it included, and I will edit your post for you.

Samar Rathi

Country flag

Are you trying to post a link to another forum? In that case, it will be blocked.

Anyway, just mend me a PM with the link and the link of the post where you want it included, and I will edit your post for you.
No it was youtube link and i can't even post "Http" links.

It might be the reason as I switched to old format and now can't go back to the new format because their is no option to do so

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

yes i can now but can't select theme.
If you still getting the problem - logout & login again. It will clear cookies & cache and make it easy for you to choose the theme. Anyways, i made it default theme, so you have no other choice ;)

Samar Rathi

Country flag

If you still getting the problem - logout & login again. It will clear cookies & cache and make it easy for you to choose the theme. Anyways, i made it default theme, so you have no other choice ;)
It worked and thanks

HMS Astute

Re: Forum Upgraded

Hi moderators,

Could you please move this thread to picture section? I think it is not supposed to be where it is now.

Thank you.

defenceforumindia.com/forum/europe-russia/62445-british-armed-forces-thread.html

And i can't post any link/picture/video. Let me know what's happening.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles