Suggestions and Feedback

bhramos

Country flag
hello sirs .
why is this forum always becoming flood,
my advice is pls check the security well , may be some country people trying to flood the site,
be careful
regards
bhramos.

A.V.

brahmos the flood error is from the server end and its not a denial of service attack its happens sometimes but et me assure you we are using the best security features available in the .net world also we have special professional people looking after the system of dfi, these are not members of DFI but pure pros whose work is to maintain system maintenance
our founder and admin .void keeps a close watch at regular intervals to check and upgrade the system

A.V.

New Updated DFI: Your first Impressions, Problems faced and Suggestions

Dear members first of all we would like to make an apology for switching off the forum without any notification the turn of events did not give us the chance to inform you about the upgrade and as you can see its a very major upgrade which took a lot of time
soon we will be completing one year and during the first year DFI has made unexpected and unparalled growth one of the major cause was its hard working team and members constantly trying to make this place better and all of us members must be proud of the achievement today
we have shifted to VBULLETIN 4 an upgraded and new user interface which will have lots of new user experience a better managed DFI BLOG , a DFI FRONTPAGE full of lively contents and lots of new amazing features
we would be upgrading the features one by one so please let us know about the new vb4 and what you would like to see in the new VB4 DFI WEBSITE AND FORUM
many of the old features might not work now or take time till then let us know your feedback and any problems you face while browsing the forum

CHEERS
DFI MANAGEMENT

Last edited by a moderator:

A.V.

members many of the old features might not work on the new version especially the avatars ,flags and some more we request you to please make necessary changes in your profile and settings via usercp

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
The vertical layout of posts (like it was):

Currently it's in the horizontal layout:

The difference between the two is the location of the user info pane.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

A.V.

ok some updates that are confirmed gallery will be back soon, smileys will be there lots of then , this shoutbox is temporary for few time there is no option to report replied threads but all new threads are reported the widget at the botton gives live response to any replies it auto refreshes every 60 secs

Tamil

Country flag
Dear members first of all we would like to make an apology for switching off the forum without any notification the turn of events did not give us the chance to inform you about the upgrade and as you can see its a very major upgrade which took a lot of time
soon we will be completing one year and during the first year DFI has made unexpected and unparalled growth one of the major cause was its hard working team and members constantly trying to make this place better and all of us members must be proud of the achievement today
we have shifted to VBULLETIN 4 an upgraded and new user interface which will have lots of new user experience a better managed DFI BLOG , a DFI FRONTPAGE full of lively contents and lots of new amazing features
we would be upgrading the features one by one so please let us know about the new vb4 and what you would like to see in the new VB4 DFI WEBSITE AND FORUM
many of the old features might not work now or take time till then let us know your feedback and any problems you face while browsing the forum

CHEERS
DFI MANAGEMENT
Great work AV i lov it.. cool man.

venkat

hi AV !! thanks for putting the forum back!!! Fantastic job!!! my thanks to the DFi team behind it!!! one suggestion!! shout box is not showing the no. of ppl in the box!!!! head lines of the threads are looking pale blue(teal?)!!!!! can they be made bold and thicker for better readability!!! why there are no vibrant colours...some how the screen looks pale?

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
This Rocks!! The Best ever! All Hail our Team!!!! :D God Speed.

Quickgun Murugan

Ohh man. I was so worried the last 2 days that someone hacked this forum or something. Thank god you are back .. :D

Forum's looking all blue to me. The emoticons are not so great as the previous one. They look so dull.

Overall it is very interactive.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It looks cool !! i really missed the forum for two days !! with soft colors it looks great !! but fonts should be little bold for better readability !! thanks

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome back guys , good job i must say !kudos to the entire Team for such a wonderful job

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles