Sri Lanka apologises for 'derogatory' article on Modi, Jayalalithaa

ladder

Country flag
Re: Sri Lanka apologises for 'derogatory' article on Modi, Jayalalitha

says an indian which is home to the highest number of fantasies and con men

Ah! hurt you are.

Yeah Indian is saying so.

And you can shove your statistics into the hole from where it came.

Banda

Yeah sure! that is what is I am sure about. With ocean all around, artistic tastes gets bland. Only respite being the art flowing from the sub-continent.

And the indigenous attempt at it, results in one as in this thread.
:D you are one of a kind! you must be a source fun at parties....

Banda

Definitely! your wish, alas you aren't in a position to do that.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
I wonder how position matters.

Sl local news sites have published far more insulting cartoons of JJ. We just have a laugh at it. If SL journos or cartoonists feel like insulting JJ they will do....they just need to identify the correct platform to do that.

TN politicians including its peopel are childish. States like that are treated with a kid glove. That is what SLG did and even Indian central gov is doing.

ladder

Country flag

:D you are one of a kind! you must be a source fun at parties....

And you shall earn your invitation to one, only when you graduate to multiple sentence replies.

Till then, run your fantasy horses, or may I say 'mare'.

Banda

LOL seems math is a subject Lankans suck at much like everything else. Where did you get this figure, dear?
i did nt give you a figure dear.

It is known in the whole world india is the place of con men, especially religious. It was india who held a state funeral for the biggest con man with indian politicos attending in 20th century, Sai baba!

In no other country would con men like that survive that long

Banda

Instead of "liking" JJ being insulted, why don't you worry about your own nation and people being insulted on various fora, more recently in the UN.
Almost all asian countries have faced western muscle in UN. India had faced a lot in UN. That is part of world politics.

Banda

Ah! hurt you are.

Yeah Indian is saying so.

And you can shove your statistics into the hole from where it came.
why should i shove any statistics that i did not give to you? Are you that stupid? when your school teacher says you are stupid do you ask for stats?

Banda

And you shall earn your invitation to one, only when you graduate to multiple sentence replies.

Till then, run your fantasy horses, or may I say 'mare'.
ha ha you wont replies in sentences! . I unerstand your comprehension ability is somewhat limited that you need everything to be repeated several times. And no, i dont waste my words that much to answer an idiot!

ladder

Country flag

I wonder how position matters.

Sl local news sites have published far more insulting cartoons of JJ. We just have a laugh at it. If SL journos or cartoonists feel like insulting JJ they will do....they just need to identify the correct platform to do that.

TN politicians including its peopel are childish. States like that are treated with a kid glove. That is what SLG did and even Indian central gov is doing.
That's what was saying, excessive salt at work. The sultry marine climate.

Cartoons are art, and used for political statement world over. And it's only meant to be laughed at.

But the themes is what is important. And if the theme of the cartoon is perverted, then not only the cartoonist but the people are to blame. As he/she was merely catering to his reader's taste.

amoy

i did nt give you a figure dear.

It is known in the whole world india is the place of con men, especially religious. It was india who held a state funeral for the biggest con man with indian politicos attending in 20th century, Sai baba!

In no other country would con men like that survive that long
any more details abt Sai Baba? I heard that the Beatles once followed an Indian guru, who turned out to be a big con too!

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Banda

any more details abt Sai Baba? I heard that the Beatles once followed an Indian guru, who turned out to be a big con too!

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
A sri lankan (indian immigrant) called Thomas A Kovoor proved that Sai baba was a con men. These things ppl havent heard that much.
Sai baba's one magic was holy ash. kovoor showed how sai baba did it. And Sai baba did not attend the place where Kovoor challenged he would recreate Sai's magic. Sai just ran away after he understood his tricks are being exposed. That was in early 50s. Can you imagine this sai fellow tricked millions of indians that too for decades. ?

ladder

Country flag

ha ha you wont replies in sentences! . I unerstand your comprehension ability is somewhat limited that you need everything to be repeated several times. And no, i dont waste my words that much to answer an idiot!
Well, well don't loose it guy, I mean your patience. Calling some one idiot, is bad manners. :tsk: Didn't your teacher tell you that? Or is it standard practice in SL. Not a far fetched idea. Apart from losing control over their fantasies, they have lost control over their tongues, is it so?

My, comprehension, is indeed limited. For I am weak in reading into incomprehensive, single line replies to construct a meaningful replies to it.

But, I feel, you can help this poor neighbor of yours, into decoding that little crab language that you are using. Believe me it will be a great help. Please......................

Banda

That's what was saying, excessive salt at work. The sultry marine climate.

Cartoons are art, and used for political statement world over. And it's only meant to be laughed at.

But the themes is what is important. And if the theme of the cartoon is perverted, then not only the cartoonist but the people are to blame. As he/she was merely catering to his reader's taste.
Just like the bill boards in TN?

Banda

Well, well don't loose it guy, I mean your patience. Calling some one idiot, is bad manners. :tsk: Didn't your teacher tell you that? Or is it standard practice in SL. Not a far fetched idea. Apart from losing control over their fantasies, they have lost control over their tongues, is it so?

My, comprehension, is indeed limited. For I am weak in reading into incomprehensive, single line replies to construct a meaningful replies to it.

But, I feel, you can help this poor neighbor of yours, into decoding that little crab language that you are using. Believe me it will be a great help. Please......................
Dont feel let down, for being called an idiot. I am a vey honest guy, cant help myself about that.

before trying to decode any crab language try to write an english sentence properly. I think that can be a starting point for you.

ladder

Country flag

why should i shove any statistics that i did not give to you? Are you that stupid? when your school teacher says you are stupid do you ask for stats?
Was the statistics, Regurgitated stuff? And because of it you are apprehensive of shoving it back?

And if you think I am stupid, you must be utter incompetent to not being able to re-model your replies to suit your audience.

ladder

Country flag

Just like the bill boards in TN?
Was TN billboard a cartoon? I was mentioning about cartoons.

Didn't your school teach you the difference?

ladder

Country flag

Dont feel let down, for being called an idiot. I am a vey honest guy, cant help myself about that.

before trying to decode any crab language try to write an english sentence properly. I think that can be a starting point for you.
Let down? :shocked: I am extremely hurt :cry: I can't believe a neighbor did it to me.

I thought, my long standing wish of learning foreign language will finally be true and thought you could teach me crab language. But, your are a mean fella.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Banda

Was the statistics, Regurgitated stuff? And because of it you are apprehensive of shoving it back?

And if you think I am stupid, you must be utter incompetent to not being able to re-model your replies to suit your audience.
what nonsense are you talking? Did you pick up a dictionary yesterday?

Just because you throw some english words it does not become an argument. I did not give you any statistics. it is a perception. Perceptions do not require statistics. It is known all over the world India is home to (probably) most con men in the world who deceive its ppl showing fantasies. Indian ppl live in fantasies.

about the bold part, yeah yeah i am responsible for your lack of comprehension.

Banda

Was TN billboard a cartoon? I was mentioning about cartoons.

Didn't your school teach you the difference?
why do your schools spend time teaching differences between cartoons and bill boards?

You were talking about some arts. And cartoon and bill boards all these things belong to that.

But that was not what we were talking or what is relevant in this thread. The point is if Sln cartoonists are wrong and that shows their character for insulting a state leader, same goes for bill boards in TN. I dont think you will grasp the argument here.
And still we dont care, because what goes in bill boards in TN is the last thing we care.

Banda

Let down? :shocked: I am extremely hurt :cry: I can't believe a neighbor did it to me.

I thought, my long standing wish of learning foreign language will finally be true and thought you could teach me crab language. But, your are a mean fella.:rolleyes:
Learn to come with an argument properly. Acting like a joke when cornered is not gonna help you. After all TN people are childish and needed to be treated with kid gloves.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles