Share your current Wallpaper

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Can you run windows games in it?
With WINE, Playonlinux and Steam you can play many games on Linux... but those games are not high in numbers I guess, actually I don't play games on linux, it's basically for my office works and system stability.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
These days I am running Manjaro KDE along with WIn 10... and it is by far the most stable KDE distro IMO though I was afraid of Manjaro since it is based on Arch and is a rolling release.

Screenshot_20190719_045548-min.jpg

fyodor

Country flag
I have used Linux for long. At one point, I even removed Windows and was a total *Nix user. Tried my hands on BSD based distros too.

In my experience, using any nix based distribution apart from MacOS is super painful. You have to configure everything to get a decent experience whether it is your windows manager, disk mounting system, drivers etc. Even with the coming of Ubuntu, thinks are not as smooth.

Now I just use Windows 10 because Microsoft has made it an excellent OS. With the coming of WSL(Windows Subsystem for Linux), I can use a full blown Linux shell inside Windows. With windows, I just have to focus on my work and less on configuration.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles