Separate Tamil nation will become a reality in Sri Lanka: M Karunanidhi

Do you support a separate homeland for Tamils in Sri Lanka?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I am not sure.

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You twat, you have no freakin idea about what you are talking about, so STFU. Who the hell are you to judge? What the hell are you basing your stupid uneducated oipinion on? Do you know that cannabinoids are one of the leading research areas when it comes to fighting carcinogens and cancers? Of course not, I dont expect your War on Drugs propaganda to teach you that in a dentistry course.

Sadhus who have reached realms that your little pea brain can never comprehend smoke weed, every day, and live close to 100 years, with practically no possession and not a single pill.

Dont be opinionated on things that you cannot and do not comprehend. I am not advocating pot and not asking you to be a pothead but stop stereotyping canabis, it may save your freakin life someday when your only other hope is chemo.

Apologies about OT.
:pound::pound::pound:

What else my PhD professor in Weedology? What should be the dose of the weed which should be taken for good health :D

Apologies about OT:taunt:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mr.Track Ji. I know the Drugs and its problems much more than any one frigging idiot here. I see them daily in our wards. BTW, Which part of that you want to "debate" on Drugs, I am open to all:accepted:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes, sounds like that seems important to you.
NO, just that you neither involve in appropriate discussion nor are you balanced. I dont see anything other than jingoist chest thumping.

What the FCUK does the word "TWAT" do in your address to me? I dint report, but still that does not look like a quality post to me :heh:

And why did you even bring this conversation here? Even Spiez knew what i was Talking about:fyeah:

Last edited:

trackwhack

Mr.Track Ji. I know the Drugs and its problems much more than any one frigging idiot here. I see them daily in our wards. BTW, Which part of that you want to "debate" on Drugs, I am open to all:accepted:
Ok Mr Smartarse Dentist, how many people have you seen admitted due to a marijuana overdose. Stop talking out of your arse. You cannot OD on pot.

And you're right you know more about this than all the idiots here. Idiots being the key word. You are indeed king of the idiots.

Parthy

Air Warrior
This guy still trying to make politics out of Tamil Eelam??? :shocked: When thousands of people where slaughtered in name of war in Srilanka what did he do with having so much of ministers in central?? :mad: He's a best example for a pakka politician (Raja thanthiri) in whole of India....

He'll protest against teaching "Ba ba black sheep..." in primary school, pressing to have only Tamil nursery rhymes in whole of TamilNadu.. :hair: Because of these people we don't even properly read/speak our national language Hindi... :facepalm:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ok Mr Smartarse Dentist, how many people have you seen admitted due to a marijuana overdose. Stop talking out of your arse. You cannot OD on pot.

And you're right you know more about this than all the idiots here. Idiots being the key word. You are indeed king of the idiots.
What shit are you talking here. I am an MBBS student, final year in Madras Medical College:fyeah:(yeah the same college that is ranked among the Top Ten Medical colleges in India- second only to CMC- Vellore in Tamil Nadu)

And no MR. Weedology Professor, its not the weed that comes to provide the problem but the ass holes that use it who become a nuisance to the society.

I dont/wont give a FCUK to those who OD and die. Just that i dont want these bunch of retards doing drugs and involve in shit like Driving under influence of drugs and shit and later blame the influence of drugs on it

Parthy

Air Warrior
Thank God!! DMK didn't win in recent assembly elections or else from Chennai to Vizhupuram covering Hosur would have registered under M.K.Stalin and Starting from Madurai till Kannyakumari would have registered under M.K. Azhagiri.. These guys were engaged in land grabbing like anything - actually triple the times of land mafia did...

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Free tamil nation? After all the blood shed we saw this cunning cunt has the balls to pour fuel back into this issue? What did he do when he was in power? :mad:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Free tamil nation? After all the blood shed we saw this cunning cunt has the balls to pour fuel back into this issue? What did he do when he was in power? :mad:
That too that bastard had 28 MPs in his hand that too in UPA 1. This sick fcuk has quite the nerve to say this- -------

Parthy

Air Warrior
He pocketed crores to divide it between his wives later.. Gifted telecom ministry to younger Maran and founded Kalaignar TV... Given full power to all his ministers to involve in all scams and land grabbing using the LITTLE rowdies... Console the vote depot involving poor farmers and middle family by giving away free TVs, house etc.... HE DID LOT.....

The entire Government work-horse was under great debt and deeply ruined in corruption in his period.... :mad::mad:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
He pocketed crores to divide it between his wives later.. Gifted telecom ministry to younger Maran and founded Kalaignar TV... Given full power to all his ministers to involve in all scams and land grabbing using the LITTLE rowdies... Console the vote depot involving poor farmers and middle family by giving away free TVs, house etc.... HE DID LOT.....

The entire Government work-horse was under great debt and deeply ruined in corruption in his period.... :mad::mad:
What about the Power situation in TN. During 2001-2006, 2200MW was added to the Grid line By ADMK govt.

Then this twat came along- He added only 208 MWs of Power generation to the Tamil Nadu State. -------

Now he has the balls to blame the power cut on ADMK and JJ- Mk Bastard

KS

Bye bye DFI
After death of Karunanidhi, DMK will be divided in two parts. 1 part might merge/allie with Congress and other group will exist as minor regional party (fighting for 3rd place) like JD(s) in Karnataka. Just my personal opinion!!
You are wrong :)

He should be charged with sedition based on the statement
Why should advocating a separate Eelam in Sri Lanka be chargeable under sedition in India when even people who advocate the breaking of India right under the noses of the Central Govt in Delhi are left scott-free.

Don't see no logic in that.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
well if tamil nation gets carved out of sri lanka then what implication will it have over India and Indian tamil population.
what if something like bangladesh gets repeated
Nothing will happen in India except the citizens of Eelam in Tamil Nadu are repatriated to their homeland and a permanent naval base in Tiriconamalai for India...:)

we don't even properly read/speak our national language Hindi...
Hindi is NOT our national language...Nanbaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Even now in most schools Hindi is offered as optional second language or third language.

Last edited:

lcatejas

pair kaber me ... par bakwas karna nahi chodenge.... 1st think for TN than think for other country...ASS$#%%#

KS

Bye bye DFI
Well for people speaking about DMK breaking up let me tell you the last elections are in no way an indication of decline of grass roots of DMK.

The correction issue especially 2G, family issues etc got hyped up and combined with the traditional anti-incumbency of TN politics it inflicted the defeat on DMK. Also the eelam issue was somewat a significant talking point and this also contributed to the defeat of Congress which was DMK's ally.

Sure there are frictions in DMK between Alagiri and Stalin...but you know what ? Blood is thicker than water and they will definitely come to some sort of agreement and will not split party or any such thing.

IMO the party whose future is actually at stake is ADMK as unlike DMK there is virtually no second-rung leadership and it is Jaya everywhere. Once she is gone there will be no ADMK and there will be split in that.

And regarding the next elections, anti-incumbency murmurs have already started, if my contacts in home are to be believed and that does not bode well for Jaya.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles