Saudi Arabia's Princess Sara claims asylum in the UK

pmaitra

Saudi Arabia's Princess Sara claims asylum in the UK

Saudi Arabia's Princess Sara bint Talal bin Abdulaziz

Saudi Arabia's Princess Sara bint Talal bin Abdulaziz is claiming political asylum in the UK over fears for her safety back home. She tells Hugh Miles and Robert Mendick why she doesn't want to return.
Princess Sara, 38, accuses senior Saudi officials of plotting to kidnap her and smuggle her back to Riyadh, having subjected her to a "well orchestrated and malicious campaign of persecution".
"They called me the little Barbie as I was like this cute little girl who had everything," recalled Princess Sara of her childhood. "But my British nanny brought me up in a very strict manner.

"My branch of the family was always different from the rest of Al Saud – open, controversial and diverse. We celebrate Christmas.
Wearing a V-neck sweater, leggings and running shoes, Princess Sara dresses like any Westerner and refuses to wear a veil. Her nails are bright red and her hair is in a plait because she has not had time to wash it before an interview that has taken many days – and several false starts – to organise.

Two years after she moved to the UK her passport expired, and the Saudi embassy refused to issue a new one. She is threatened with deportation because her visa has also run out. A mystery backer gives her a regular income.
A previous attempt to entice her home was a disaster: as she met a Saudi official at the Dorchester Hotel in February last year, her security detail became convinced of a possible kidnapping risk. Their surveillance notes will be handed to the Home Office.
Yet she does not wish to challenge King Abdullah's authority, nor that of Sharia. "I am a threat because I am a reformer from within. My way is the modern Islamic way," she said.
Source: Saudi Arabia's Princess Sara claims asylum in the UK - Telegraph

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
We need hundreds of more reformers like her in her home country. I hope she becomes a role model for thousands of Saudi Arabian women.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Reformer wearing revealing cloths and celebrating X-mass?

She is a Kufar and Wajib-e-Qatal according to the religion of peace! If you don't trust me, ask any Mullah or else ask any modern mullah from a country such as New age Islamic Malaysia!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Reformer wearing revealing cloths and celebrating X-mass?

She is a Kufar and Wajib-e-Qatal according to the religion of peace! If you don't trust me, ask any Mullah or else ask any modern mullah from a country such as New age Islamic Malaysia!
Why Malaysia? The largest numbers of Mullahs in Kashmir valley and Malaysia are Biharies !! Why go thus far !

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Why Malaysia? The largest numbers of Mullahs in Kashmir valley and Malaysia are Biharies !! Why go thus far !
:shocked:

What?? The largest number of Mullahs in Kashmir and Malaysia are of Bihari origin? Are you sure? Can you throw some light on your assertion?

P.S: I know what UP and Bihari mullahs are in reality! From creation of pakistan to spreading fo Jihad in India......these people are responsible first and pakis come latter! Nonetheless, kindly throw some light on your above statement, it would interesting to know further contribution of UP & Bihari mullahs at creating more Jihadi states on the lines of pakistan!

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
How come her sexual appeal has anything to do with this issue . . .

how ever this women is clearly deluded to think that she's a reformer .

"I am a threat because I am a reformer from within. My way is the modern Islamic way,"
she's a rebel at best . . .

Reformers dont start by offending the people they seek to reform . . and then runaway to another country . .
do u think anyone in Islamic world would take her seriously . . .

She might have her own reasons for deciding to get away from Saudi Arabia . . . which i respect

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Are we sure she was born to an Al Saud?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Are we sure she was born to an Al Saud?
Her father is al-Saud (named Talal bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud). Her mother is named Moudie bint Abdul Mohsen Alangary. Her paternal grandmother was an Armenian Refugee named Munaiyir.

Talal is known to have wed four times.
He later married Moudie bint Abdul Mohsen Alangary. She is the mother of Turki and Sara.
Her father (Talal) also was rebellious in nature and liberal minded, well at least relatively liberal minded. I guess the rebellious streak and liberal-mindedness comes from the Armenian Munaiyir :)

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Her father is al-Saud (named Talal bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud). Her mother is named Moudie bint Abdul Mohsen Alangary. Her paternal grandmother was an Armenian Refugee named Munaiyir.

Her father (Talal) also was rebellious in nature and liberal minded, well at least relatively liberal minded. I guess the rebellious streak and liberal-mindedness comes from the Armenian Munaiyir :)
:facepalm: there are many who are their neighbors :D :troll:

pankaj nema

Country flag
She should seek asylum in USA /Canada

UK has many Islamists and if a price is put on her head
then USA or Canada being much much bigger than UK ; they are much safer than UK

And She can be useful for CIA too :cool2:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles