Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

pmaitra

Russia begins air strikes against ISIS in Syria

Атака российской авиации по ИГИЛ Russia has conducted its first airstrike against ISIS in Syria

Russia Reportedly launched Airstrike Over ISIS building in Raqqa in Syria

BREAKING! Russia Tells U.S. "Get Out of Airspace" Launches strikes in Syria! ACTUAL FOOTAGE!

Lavrov refutes accusations that Russian airstrikes did not target ISIS

Syrian, Russian jets carry out air strike north to the city of Homs; Social media
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltTTMQZKwYw

Last edited:

pmaitra

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Lol, Ukrainians live in their own reality. I still can't get used to it.

I just have to admit, that in actual reality, Russian Air Forces has never taken part in Nagorno-Karabakh, Tajikistan or Donbass conflicts.

Hey @Akim, tell me, where this footage is from?

This "truth" believe only Russian citizens, as in the war in South Ossetia on Georgian wine. Time will heal.

pmaitra

This "truth" believe only Russian citizens, as in the war in South Ossetia on Georgian wine. Time will heal.
Well, those liver eating head chopping Wahhabis are getting barbecued. This is time to celebrate.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well, those liver eating head chopping Wahhabis are getting barbecued. This is time to celebrate.
What does the Wahhabis? Russian pilots bombed the Azerbaijani villages, the Russian pilots bombed houses in Poti (Georgia).

pmaitra

US and Russia to hold urgent talks on Syria strikes after Putin defies West, 'targets US-backed rebels' - live updates
The Free Syrian Army, a Western-backed rebel group, said that one of its commanders had been killed by Russian bombs. Iyad al-Deek, who defected from the Syrian army, died in an air strike in Homs province.
A US defence official has told AFP that Russia's air strikes targeted opposition forces and not Isil, contradicting Russian claims.
Konstantin Kosachyov, who chairs the international affairs committee in the Russian parliament's upper house, has said Russia could strike beyond Syria if the extremists targeted by its airstrikes flee across the border.

pmaitra

From the same source as the post above, Telegraph, UK:

pmaitra

Russia demands US to remove warplanes from Syria’s airspace - report
Russian officials demanded that the US warplanes exit Syrian airspace immediately, Fox News reported citing a senior US official Sept. 30.

“The official told Fox News that Russian diplomats sent an official demarche ordering US planes out of Syria, adding that Russian fighter jets were now flying over Syrian territory,” according to the report.

pmaitra

BTR-82A much more. It APCs from the Marine Corps.
I know, there is much more. From the pictures and videos we have seen, there are Sukhoi-24 jets, and perhaps a few Ilyushin-76s and Antonov-124s flying in and out as well. There are reports that one Tupolev-154 along with four Sukhoi-34s are arrived in Syria as well.

Cadian

So what episode is shown on this picture? Tell me please.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So what episode is shown on this picture? Tell me please.

I have already explained about this episode. Look at the outbreak of the park. If it is the fault of the pilot Ukrainian Su-25, it should bear criminal penalties. However, this administrative building, not a house. In the building there were people consciously working for the enemy. Ie not innocent civilians, but not combatants.
P.S. Remember, what fate awaits those who worked for the German fascist invaders? The German occupiers different from Russian invaders? They also advocated that are free from Bolshevism.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
However, this administrative building, not a house. In the building there were people consciously working for the enemy. Ie not innocent civilians, but not combatants.
P.S. Remember, what fate awaits those who worked for the German fascist invaders? The German occupiers different from Russian invaders? They also advocated that are free from Bolshevism.
This is my personal opinion.
In fact, many of the liberated towns of Donbass, those who campaigned for the DNR, continue to work, not sit in prison.
But that's another topic. I propose to return to Syria.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Motorola. But he was not in Syria, and in Rostov. Agitating the new "volunteers" to be sent to Syria.

Cadian

I have already explained about this episode. Look at the outbreak of the park. If it is the fault of the pilot Ukrainian Su-25, it should bear criminal penalties. However, this administrative building, not a house. In the building there were people consciously working for the enemy. Ie not innocent civilians, but not combatants.
Oh no, Ukreality is flowing from your post with too much strength, it is destroying my brain!

Dear DFI forum-mates, look at how the USA is creating a Russian "Pakistan" on a territory Russia has been originated from by reformatting brains of Russian people with Satan-level propaganda.

You the are the pitiful victim of false and destructive Ukrainian identity.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Akim

Professional
Country flag
?......................................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles