Russia may invest $5 bln in Pakistan in next five years

manindra

Country flag
Well major cost is the line pipe which they have got in their stores and they r investing !!! Who cares where will they get that money from. May be from India telling them that it will be spent on Pak fa instead spending it on Pak only
Russia have history for making these type of false press release until their deteriorating financial health not back on track they are unable to invest in their own nation sufficiently.

Well , I respect you that you discuss in forum in which people abuse you & moderators does not take any action. Sorry

Blackwater

Russia have history for making these type of false press release until their deteriorating financial health not back on track they are unable to invest in their own nation sufficiently.

Well , I respect you that you discuss in forum in which people abuse you & moderators does not take any action. Sorry
And vice versa...................

Ind4Ever

Ind4Ever don't get jazbati, they are only investing in oil and gas
It's not about investing but about India's claim over PoK which our PM stated as "Not acceptable" But my major concern is that Putin is tilting Russia towards China and moving away from Indian sphere of influence . Latest comment he mocked Indian PM for having Ministry of Aush and took pot shot by asking' Does modi do Yoga'

These are some real intent of today's Russians leadership .

So who Russia will support incase of Indo China war ? Who can answer this question with valid point on why ???

Ind4Ever

India Russia relations are completely overblown largely by Indian media. Russia is like any other nation looking after its own interests. From the 60's to 80's when our ties with the Russia were at their peak, the relationship was drawn not by love but by hate, hate of China. Additionally they very successfully courted all our leaders esp. the Gandhis which helped them keep a leash on Indian foreign policy.

Post-Soviet deals - Nerpa, MKI, Gorkshov, Kamorta are all hugely beneficial to Russian MIC and in fact revived their shipyards and factories. But then, they also sold to China, and would have sold much more if the Chinese weren't Chinese - cheap copycatting ******s. Don't be under any illusion over Indo-Ruso ties, at least in the 21st century. The US was and is India's natural ally. Think where and what our country would have been if we had liberalized post-independence.

Russia tries to see itself as the Wests/US's primary competitor as it pampers its bloated ego. Its choice of 'friends' reflects that. That is not very useful for us and infact much harmful. In the future they will go deep into the Panda's embrace. What difference does it make if they make some money of our beggar neighbour.
Totally agree with you bro . Time has changed .I don't trust trust Russians during China India war ... Day by day Russia acting like retard in many issues concerning India . Now Russians are down to blackmail India with arms sales to Pakistan . Message is clear . We must buy Russian craps or Russian will sell another crap to Pakistan .

Look what's going on . We ordered Apache they now selling Mi attack choppers to Pakistan initial orders might be 4-6 but this is just a trailer for another 10-15 which gives much needed capabilities to PA . Not only that we chose f414 for MK2 and AMCA now Russia will supply engines for jf17 ....

Something is going on and it's definitely not good for India . It's high time we pull in US Nato even though they are untrustworthy we will get much needed technology ( in navy to be precise ) .... Very good move by new government which I guess analysed Russian motives and reality of today's

Ind4Ever

we should buy only those stuff which r best for our military, no friendship nothing.....we should also make investments in Ukraine...... that will put their ass on fire......they wana play this game.. ok we can play that too that too in style,not like those bankrupt russia
But the question is what Ukraine can offer to India ?

Ind4Ever

First off, these talks of investment is most likely being discussed and not finalized. Secondly, it is probably for oil pipelines. There is a possibility that India might be able to use these pipelines to import Iranian oil. Are there details anyone can share?
Don't even dream about it . Pakis will commit suicide rather helping India

aliyah

Except we have 70% of our hardware from them and need them for spares etc :lol:
They don't need us ... they have china.
china is big copycat thief..... they order 2-3 planes form Russia n copy their design n tech n make their own planes n sell to world a cheaper rate :)

Ind4Ever

The main question is that will the Chinese allow the Russians to enter into their captive market.
Of course they will ... when Russians invest in PoK oriented projects it will give more leverage to both Pakistan and China .As we are dead locked with Russian's arms at least for another two decades . It's the game I guess both Chinese and Russian playing against India. Chinese have more investment and projects going on with Russia . You name it . From free loans at the time of crisis to nuclear power cruiser

Ind4Ever

almost nothing even antonov is gone.may be spares for T-72 series tank
Exactly my point . We been so stupid not to aquire bombers production line as if bombers are us less as per IAF . Chinese bought the whole suppl line now they can produce futuristic bombers to attack India and any one.

Our ambitions are very short sighted and mostly Pakistan centric .

Ind4Ever

Until unless we use our diplomatic coup (miracle) with US Russians will arm twist India

aliyah

But the question is what Ukraine can offer to India ?
even Pakistan cant offer much to russia.....paki will have beg papa US or chacha saudi to lend some dollars to buy something from them.......so the question is not wat Ukraine can offer india , the question is how can we give answer to russia in a language they can understand :)

Ind4Ever

china is big copycat thief..... they order 2-3 planes form Russia n copy their design n tech n make their own planes n sell to world a cheaper rate :)
Does it even matters when Russians them self are helpless ?

Ind4Ever

even Pakistan cant offer much to russia.....paki will have beg papa US or chacha saudi to lend some dollars to buy something from them.......so they question is not wat Ukraine can offer india , the question is how can we give answer to russia in a language they can understand :)
Ok I will put it this way .. Wat India can offer ? ;)

aliyah

Ok I will put it this way .. Wat India can offer ? ;)
we can offer rahul baba or jagat mata sonia to Russians, with them russia can achive their dream of becoming bankrupt within 5yrs.......hahahahaha

DingDong

Country flag
Totally agree with you bro . Time has changed .I don't trust trust Russians during China India war ... Day by day Russia acting like retard in many issues concerning India . Now Russians are down to blackmail India with arms sales to Pakistan . Message is clear . We must buy Russian craps or Russian will sell another crap to Pakistan .

Look what's going on . We ordered Apache they now selling Mi attack choppers to Pakistan initial orders might be 4-6 but this is just a trailer for another 10-15 which gives much needed capabilities to PA . Not only that we chose f414 for MK2 and AMCA now Russia will supply engines for jf17 ....

Something is going on and it's definitely not good for India . It's high time we pull in US Nato even though they are untrustworthy we will get much needed technology ( in navy to be precise ) .... Very good move by new government which I guess analyzed Russian motives and reality of today's
In short, Russia has assumed a new role, that is playing second fiddle to China. I don't think that India is going to change her foreign policy, just because one particular supplier is going to sell few war-machines to Pakistan. The conventional balance in South Asian neighbourhood is heavily tilted in favour of India, and Russia is not capable enough of changing this balance.

India must tell Russia clearly that we do not consider Russia a status-quo "world" power, and we do not like Russia poking it's nose in "our" region.

Dependence on foreign suppliers must decrease, west is not our well-wisher either. We must get our hands on critical technology by hook or by crook quickly.

Country flag
All Russians will come up is our new ties with the Americans. But My humble question to Russians friends ... Is India's relationship with RUSSIA and America are same ? Is this how Russia looks at India ? You may be having some secret deals with Chinese with deep pockets .This is how you came down to ? Giving away our relationship just to make money ?
Has there been any weapon that Russia made/sold to india that china did not get?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles