Riots in Hyderabad

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You sure Australia is safe enough? :D
Yup. Even at the height of all the shit that happened there to Indians, it was all in specific pockets. My sister and brother in law have never felt insecure at any stage nor feared anything.

Tolaha

Yup. Even at the height of all the shit that happened there to Indians, it was all in specific pockets. My sister and brother in law have never felt insecure at any stage nor feared anything.
Its the same in India, isn't it? You find crazies in specific pockets. Just because there are a lot of Indians, those specific pockets have a sizeable number.

Also, you being a Gujju bhai (a pakka businessman), will for sure feel safer where you have better business opportunities! ;-)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Its the same in India, isn't it? You find crazies in specific pockets. Just because there are a lot of Indians, those specific pockets have a sizeable number.

Also, you being a Gujju bhai (a pakka businessman), will for sure feel safer where you have better business opportunities! ;-)
India is the land of opportunities, provided you are free to live from all fear.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No offence mean to anyone. It is just that I am so confused with all this.

Why is there no issue with the Christians?

Is it because of the Pakistan factor that one feel so worked up about the Muslims.

I would say there is a large segment of Muslim who don't care a damn about Pakistan and think it is they who create all the problems.

Can we with a rational mind address the religious issues without unsupported biases?
Hit the nail on head. Any way slight change, the fact that no one views the Christians with suspicion itself shows we are not trying to convert everyone to Hinduism.

As for the change, agreed that many Muslims don't associate themselves with :pig:istan . But what of the Muslims who "DO" have feelings for the:pig:istan? Why are the secular parties not even raising that issue? Why is that no prominent Muslim leader comes to bash those scum. I asked YB The same question now I am asking you sir.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hit the nail on head. Any way slight change, the fact that no one views the Christians with suspicion itself shows we are not trying to convert everyone to Hinduism.

As for the change, agreed that many Muslims don't associate themselves with :pig:istan . But what of the Muslims who "DO" have feelings for the:pig:istan? Why are the secular parties not even raising that issue? Why is that no prominent Muslim leader comes to bash those scum. I asked YB The same question now I am asking you sir.
Why should a muslim keep coming out to do things just to prove their loyalty?

You know what, even those who do will stop as such people are called "minorities" and the media does not highlight them. Extremism sells and it's "glamorized". It serves people who benefits from it.

When I say something here, isn't it said that no man you are just one of the few. Is there an effort made by you to accommodate a common Muslim?

You know what's happening right now?

A group of people want to keep picking on Muslims. Call them extremists even when the majority are not and then if someone's patience runs out and reacts, then say "see we told you so". and then use that as an example to go after entire community.

All in all, hate is being promoted. No one will benefit from it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why should a muslim keep coming out to do things just to prove their loyalty?

You know what, even those who do will stop as such people are called "minorities" and the media does not highlight them. Extremism sells and it's "glamorized". It serves people who benefits from it.

When I say something here, isn't it said that no man you are just one of the few. Is there an effort made by you to accommodate a common Muslim?

You know what's happening right now?

A group of people want to keep picking on Muslims. Call them extremists even when the majority are not and then if someone's patience runs out and reacts, then say "see we told you so". and then use that as an example to go after entire community.

All in all, hate is being promoted. No one will benefit from it.
All i want to ask and know is what the Suckular party is doing to address this situation? and what should Hindus do on seeing those scums,(i have witnessed few scum personallly). Please explain?

And what of the Muslims voting to scum like MIM?

So am i right in saying that we should continue our Ostritch attitude? Pretend everything is alright. If that is so, why should I bother to bash what the far right Hindu Scums Do? And why are the Suckulars bothered to bash them again?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All i want to ask and know is what the Suckular party is doing to address this situation? and what should Hindus do on seeing those scums,(i have witnessed few scum personallly). Please explain?
Who forms the top echelon of the parties? Historically as well as today? Who forms the policies?

And then who you take out your ire on?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

And what of the Muslims voting to scum like MIM?

So am i right in saying that we should continue our Ostritch attitude? Pretend everything is alright. If that is so, why should I bother to bash what the far right Hindu Scums Do? And why are the Suckulars bothered to bash them again?
Revoke the MIMs party symbol. Who is stopping you? Everyone plays politics you would vote for say BJP. Why? You have your reasons, others may have theirs. You cannot have the world to follow you.

Bash all and sundry. At the end what you will get is a pulp. Dreams shattered.

Like I always say, education and employment is the best way to move forward.

Take my example. Engineer and then a businessman. I don't have the time to think about anything else. An idle mind is a devils workshop. If all people have education which expands their horizon and then they have jobs that keep them occupied, they will not think about anything else.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Revoke the MIMs party symbol. Who is stopping you? Everyone plays politics you would vote for say BJP. Why? You have your reasons, others may have theirs. You cannot have the world to follow you.

Bash all and sundry. At the end what you will get is a pulp. Dreams shattered.

Like I always say, education and employment is the best way to move forward.

Take my example. Engineer and then a businessman. I don't have the time to think about anything else. An idle mind is a devils workshop. If all people have education which expands their horizon and then they have jobs that keep them occupied, they will not think about anything else.
And you think there are no wahabbis/arab wannabis among the educated idiots?

Correct me if i am wrong but is not SIMI a part of the So called educated elites?

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Who forms the top echelon of the parties? Historically as well as today? Who forms the policies?

And then who you take out your ire on?
And then why do the Suckulars keep voting for that scum of a party? the most annoying aspect of it is that the Suckulars vote for that Suckular party in the name of suckularism sorry secularism.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And then why do the Suckulars keep voting for that scum of a party? the most annoying aspect of it is that the Suckulars vote for that Suckular party in the name of suckularism sorry secularism.
Because the "other" party has done nothing to allay any of their insecurities.

If

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Because the "other" party has done nothing to allay any of their insecurities.

If
Oh really, What insecurities might i add?

Again- I am talking about the Hindus not Minorities- IMO, the minorities are justified in voting for the party which they think is giving them more sops.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Oh really, What insecurities might i add?

Again- I am talking about the Hindus not Minorities- IMO, the minorities are justified in voting for the party which they think is giving them more sops.
Security of life and living is the only thing.

The minorities never asked for sops. It was the big party of the times which did in order to develop vote banks. Why blame Muslims?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Security of life and living is the only thing.

The minorities never asked for sops. It was the big party of the times which did in order to develop vote banks. Why blame Muslims?
Again who is blaming the Muslims for the sops they ask?

And the BJP did provide a much better governance than CONs as well as lower corruption. I am talking about the secular hindus Who vote for CONs just in the name of Secularism:D

SHURIDH

And the BJP did provide a much better governance than CONs as well as lower corruption. I am talking about the secular hindus Who vote for CONs just in the name of Secularism:D
because they don't like hinduvta idology simple.thats why bjp fails to get even 25% support of indian hindu.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

They have their rights to vote for anyone.

BJP is not the savior of Hindus or India. They are just like any other political party.

ejazr

Ambassador
Police caught a person who placed meat near the temple but I don't understand this implausible theory that he did it because he was feeling "insecure". Why isn't the police fully investigating the conspiracy behind who got him to place the meat whcih resulted in violence? Why play up on this victimhood mentality when it was a HIndu who himself placed beef near the temple?

Worker held for defiling shrine - Times Of India

HYDERABAD: A worker was arrested for desecrating a place of worship at Nandi Musalaiguda in Bahadurpura. Though he was picked up immediately after the incident on April 10, the South Zone police formally arrested him on Saturday evening.

Addressing a press conference here on Saturday evening, deputy commissioner of police (South Zone) Manish Kumar Sinha said G Shiva Kumar admitted that he placed a piece of beef at a temple at SP Nagar of Nanda Musalaiguda on April 10.

HYDERABAD: A worker was arrested for desecrating a place of worship at Nandi Musalaiguda in Bahadurpura. Though he was picked up immediately after the incident on April 10, the South Zone police formally arrested him on Saturday evening.

Addressing a press conference here on Saturday evening, deputy commissioner of police (South Zone) Manish Kumar Sinha said G Shiva Kumar admitted that he placed a piece of beef at a temple at SP Nagar of Nanda Musalaiguda on April 10.

"During interrogation, we learnt that Shiva Kumar did it on purpose to ensure police post a picket in his locality. On April 10 at around 3.45 pm, Shiva Kumar purchased beef from a local shop and left it at the place of worship. After a while, he started spreading word about the beef at the temple and created tension in the locality,'' police said.

"As Musalaiguda is in the vicinity of Najam Nagar, a Muslim-dominated area, he felt insecure. As there was hardly any police presence at Musalaiguda, Shiva Kumar had hit upon this idea so that security would be beefed up in the locality," Sinha added.

During the lunch break of the temple priests between 2 pm and 4 pm, he kept the meat there. Movement of locals in the area was also thin due to the searing heat.

Police, however, clarified that these (desecrations) did not look organised incidents.
Other reports
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/man-who-allegedly-threw-beef-at-a-shrine-held/248851-60-121.html
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/node/113514

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well from day one I was looking at the probability of this being a mischief from a Hindu.

First Paki flag hoisted, now this. People are such fools to get carried away with slightest provocation which can be staged.

Look here in DFI, we went all the way into Muslims becoming majority and Hindus being enslaved by muslims.

Educated class :facepalm:

KS

Bye bye DFI
because they don't like hinduvta idology simple.thats why bjp fails to get even 25% support of indian hindu.
The self-flagellating. secular-to-the-point-of-fault Hindu numbers are steadily falling and right wing is increasing.

Only the Congress and other so called secular parties for whom secularism = minorityism are to be blamed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles