Report offensive posts

A.V.

ALL members please make use of the report button provided for all members on the right top corner of all posts made by every member.

report those posts that contain offensive languages/personal attacks that break forum rules and degrades the quality of discussion. members please do not advice others on their conduct on the forum leave this job to the STAFF please.
reported posts will not contain the identity of the reporter so its the best thing that a member can do to attract the attention of the mods who will take necessary actions on such posters based on the forum guidelines and criterias formulated.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES AND FOLLOW IT STRICTLY WE AT DFI VALUE THE QUALITY OF CONTENT AND WOULD NOT HESITATE TO TAKE STERN MEASURES AGAINST THOSE WHO BREAK THESE RULES.

continue to enjoy DFI community together

ZOOM

Founding Member
There is a chinese member named "houde10000", I have come across some of his post which seems to me highly objectionable. Since he has time and again targeting someone like Dalai Lama as a biggoty, at the same time he has making some of the unwelcome post pertaining to India by bringing his Propoganda knowledge.

Hopeful above remarks will enable Mods to take necessary actions immediately.

ZOOM

Founding Member
http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=18326

Johnee, appreciate your serious reply:

1) The world is very small, there is no choice, China and India have to live as neighbour. It can be good neighbour, also can be bad neighbour, the choice is in Indian's hand. India planed to invade Chinese Tibet region right after she got independent in 1947, when Chinese army fought in Korea with US, Indian troop take advantage to steal our land, 1959, 60, 61, Chinese premier Zhou Enlai fly to New Deli many time to pursuade Indian premier Nehru stop his "forward policy" to take Chinese Land at south of McMahon line, Nehru refuse to talk, he told report what indian troop take, finaly will be accepted by Chinese, that's is pirate logic, even your master, British has never taken that land, who you are? The result is clear and painful: India lost the war, Nehur lost his power and died, India lost the third world leader position, India lost the opportunity to be a member of UNSC. China didn't involve the war between Pakistan and India before 1962, but India feed DALAI from 1959 and invaded Chinese land from 1947, You can clearly see who provocate first? China didn't lose anything from the war except the 90,000 square kilo land ( For that, I really don't understand and don't agree with Chairman Mao, why he has to give the land to indian, it is stupid idea to win friendship by giving our land. Anyway, no border in human history is fixed, none changable). You are right, we support Pakistan, Pakistan is Chinese close friend and brother, without Chinese support, I am sure India can easily beat Pakistan. That's your stupid premier's choice.

As I know, Chinese never really think India is a big threat, our millitary target is not India at all, but if you keep treat China as enemy, anything could happen in future, maybe we seriously think India is a big threat to us, we may support your separatist, give them money and weapon, let's India break into 100 peices. ( I don't really want to see that happen)

Dalai Lama, himself is nobody, anyone was announced by Chinese central government with Dalai Lama Title will have his Holiness power. Current Dalai was born in Qinghai, a no-doubt Chinese province, his parents only speak mandarin, in my opinion, he is a 100% Chinese citizen at that time. He was chosen acoording to tradional religious rule and protected to Lasa, capital of Tebit region, and finally was anounced by Chinese Central government as 14th Dala Lama in 1946(?). That's totally it is Chinese domestic issue. If India is friend of China, you won't follow British to use Dalai as tool to separate our country. Dalai is peaceful person, that's holy shit, he is mediaeval slave master, he is traitor. And please remember Tibetan is also Chinese.

If Dalai really lookinf for a autonomy to Tibet, then we can talk about that, but he is not, he just want to be tool to attack his motherland. He asks for a big Tibet, which almost 1/4 of China land, his region had never been that big even before he fled to India, If you was us, do you think we can accept that.

Flint, let me tell your some truth about Tibet:

1) Dalai parents have 16 children, and only 9 survived, that Dalai's family, over 40% children died bofore they grow up. How about normal Tibet family? I give 50%, do you agree it is reasonable number? Current in Tibet, health insurance cover everyone, children die rate is lower than 1%.

2) In Dalai time, there is only 0.9 million Tibetan living in Tibetan, currently there are over 2.6 millions Tibetan there. Tibetan doesn't follow 1 child birth control policy, they can have as many children as they want. But i have to remember you, Tibet has very limited nature resouce to support that much poeple.

3) There are over 1000 Lama religious temple, and over 60,000 monks and nuns, about 5% of Tibetan population. It is really funny, Chinese government has to pay monks and nuns salary!! that's why Chinese government somehow has to control the number of monks and nuns.

4) In Dalai time, 5% top Lama and landlord own most of Tibetan land, 95% of Tibetan people are slave, their master can sale their wife, daughtor, can kill him, and torture him, there are hundred atrocity torture tools were used by Lama and master to persecute Tibetan. The Tibetan following Dalai Lama fled to India in 1959, mostly are high monks or master, have you talked to or hear from normal Tibetan slave family? I am sure you will hear different story.

5) byway, Dalai Lama used to sale his shit as medicine to his Tibetan people, that too disguss, our government forbid that, maybe it also count 1 case to destory Tibetan tradional cuture.

Here is a link to which I was talking about alongwith Post which has a made some of the derogatory remarks. Chinese members simply cannot take Democratic for granted.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Both the thread started by him have been closed. I dont think he will be back. Will monitor him if he is back.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles