PLA lieutenant General"Without political reforms China shall perish"

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh, don't worry I'm not here for the pay. The DFI can't afford me even if it wants to...:rofl:
As I said, the DFI can afford to pay their own Staff!

So, where is the question of paying others?

:rofl:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
asianobserve
You were the first to raise the political issue against American Democrats which has nothing to do with the subject of the thread, I was pointing out the obvious record of the Republicans.
Something obvious about Obama and the left.

Articles: Why the Left Fears You

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Do you disagree with his message about American Left? Or just on how he deliver it?
Limbaugh relies on his own self-confidence and ridicule of others. I prefer the legal and constitutional approach of Mark Levin, author of Liberty and Tyranny.

Do you think Rupert Murdoch is a modern-day William Randolf Hearst?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Limbaugh relies on his own self-confidence and ridicule of others. I prefer the legal and constitutional approach of Mark Levin, author of Liberty and Tyranny.

Do you think Rupert Murdoch is a modern-day William Randolf Hearst?

Yes. Not that he created a war out of thin air but in the manner of extreme sensationalism for commercial gains. Just look at how ruthless he's been at exploiting the sensationalistic tabloid even going to the extreme of wire tapping civilians, both market-wise and for political muscle. Look also at how ruthless his Fox News is exploiting Conservative angst in the US to gain viewership (market). Almost all their news anchors are opinionated and angry on the news stand... (even if they don't say it directly they express it with gestures and body movements...)

Last edited:

cir

What's the big deal?

Liu is a mere lieutant general who is mainly known for his:

(1) being Li Xiaoling's husband
(2) literal and poetic writings.

Similar remarks have been made by all the top leaders, including President Hu and Premier Wen on numerous occasions.

Reforms of all forms and shapes, including political reform, have been an on-going process for years.

Our Indian friends seem to forget that the dispute between India and China is not ideological but about owership of lands and territories.

A government in China by, for and of people will be compelled to take a tougher position regarding the current situation in Zangnan. People are sick of letting Indians occupy lands that are rightfully ours.

China and Vietnam have similar systems. They fight over lands.

South Korea and Japan are two democracies. They fight over a tiny island

The UK and Argentina are both democracies and are 10000km apart. They fight over the Folklands Island.

China and India will continue to fight over disputed lands and territories no matter what political system each country adopts.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
People are sick of letting Indians occupy lands that are rightfully ours.
Indeed.

Like China claiming the SCS and is sick of the claims made by others.

SCS is China's, right?

The fight has now gone into the sea and then it will be the air!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles