Pakistan's Bin Laden dossier

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I was about to start reading report when i saw acronym posted in the report and this caught my attention. This is matter between US, Afghanistan and Pakistan, but they still mention RAW...............

It can happen only in Pakistan.

sob

Mod
Country flag
@sayareakd, going by the history between the AMericans and the Pakistanis and the level of influence that the Americans exert in the establishment in all probabilities it was just sufficient for them to bribe a few key people rather than tinker with the equipment ( though we cannot rule it out).

Also the Americans knew where the radars were placed and it's capabilities were known, also known were the capabilities of the radar operators of the Pakistani Army. Going around it would not have been a difficult task for the American pilots.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Looks like their commission has not shown these pics which PAF proudly display

TPS-77 radar which Pak got from US has 360 degree coverage and they have got 6-8 of these radars

from the LM website, who makes the radar.

[PDF]http://www.lockheedmartin.com/content/dam/lockheed/data/ms2/documents/ground-based-air-surveillance/TPS77_brochure.pdf[/PDF]

so to hide their incompetent PAF, false and fabricated reports were made.................. to save face...........
so they have visited this location

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Looks like Pakistan has taken pain to say that he was unarmed.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
what..............................?
they were in bilal town for about an hour.and the osama house is within the eye sight.

I myself had seen crotale in abottabad city and usually they are inside the pma.how is this possible that crotale wont be able to pickup black hawks when they are within 1km rang

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles