Pakistan may import electricity from India

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why don't Pakistan use it's Babur,Gauri,Hatf etc missiles to make electricity instead of begging India?

Archer

Country flag
The manuals to make electricity were in chinese. The pakistanis cant read it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And TN was reeling under 12hr power cuts and and is now under 3 hr power cuts:frusty:

Archer

Country flag
They are also doing world leading research into eating grass to generate electricity.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Djinn Electricity :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Ironic when there is a severe shortage of power within the country :facepalm:

Archer

Country flag
pakistan ka matlab kya? bijli nahin hain, bheek main milega ka kya? :D

Archer

Country flag
in which case, there must be some 70 year old saudi she can marry and run off to camel land....!

ajtr is in awe of the taliban, other extremist muslims and thinks the world of chechnyan black widows. basically she likes losers who get kicked in wars. signifies low self confidence, lack of education, lousy family background where extremist thoughts are encouraged as versus productive contributions to society.

so ajtr in saud land, doing nothing but housework and mugging up extremist literature is her dream come true.

birds of a feather deserve each other.

clearly. she has no business being in india and should be kicked out asap, most indian muslim women (unlike ajtr) have decent brains, value education and care two hoots for paki terrorists.

Last edited:

Tronic

Actually from what I hear, she is a Paki wannabe living in India:truestory:
She's an Indian bred, living off in western countries such as UK and US, and propagating against all the same folks who host her in their country. The Pakistani flag is because that is something which she aspires to be, and that is why she continues to set new standards for the term, namak haram.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Can we stop talking about who or what a person is. Forum's golden rule is shoot the message and not the messenger. Internet allows any Tom to be a Dick and a Dick a Harry!! And off course some of then can be real pricks but then it's not our fault.

Archer

Country flag
are you guys sure of that though? who'd let a wannabe extremist like her in their? she doesnt seem to have half the brains required for an education in any decent university, or even a bodyshop.

latsar

In my opinion one should not have any kind of relations with that country till it changes its name. I somehow find the name racial calling itself the land of pure is indirectly saying others are impure and that they are superior and the others are inferior. I really don't know how they gotaway with that name. I am surprised that the British allowed such a racial word as name of the country which it is giving independence that too just after fighting bitter war with a racial German regime .We all know what that regimes Moto was 'superior race' and what that lead to.This is only my opinion and other can surely disagree .

Last edited:

Tronic

Can we stop talking about who or what a person is. Forum's golden rule is shoot the message and not the messenger. Internet allows any Tom to be a Dick and a Dick a Harry!! And off course some of then can be real pricks but then it's not our fault.
Yusuf, she has no message. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles