Pakistan getting F-16 block 70 and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longewala

Country flag
Because you want to leave in denial mode
If you realised that f-16 block 70 is possibly a better fighter jet than f-35 minus stealth, your dhoti shivering would be even more.
It woukd be too much to ask for that someone like you figures out its more a reflection of the f-35 than the supposedly super duper block 70, because they fked up the entire f-35 program by insisting on the f-35b version.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
When someone wants to expose loop holes in IAF he is paki... Wow, live in your denial mode.... Once block 70 and PAC 3 is commissioned pak will be in position to establish NO FLY ZONE over entire North, West and central India. Something which we were dreaming of after S 400 induction

Longewala

Country flag
When someone wants to expose loop holes in IAF he is paki... Wow, live in your denial mode.... Once block 70 and PAC 3 is commissioned pak will be in position to establish NO FLY ZONE over entire North, West and central India. Something which we were dreaming of after S 400 induction
Don't forget the f-22 jets that are arriving at Sargodha next year.

They are nowhere as good as the magnificent best in class block 70s or even jf-17s, but I have heard they are much better than our mig-21s

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A very nice video demo of F-16V characterstics via simulator

The Auto GCAS feature is very interesting. The ease at which the aorcraft flies and targets opponents is very impressive here (of course it's a sim). But I think the F-16 B70 performs the same.

Last edited:

vishwaprasad

Country flag

The Auto GCAS feature is very interesting. The ease at which the aorcraft flies and targets opponents is very impressive here (of course it's a sim). But I think the F-16 B70 performs the same.
Some IDF members here like to fool themselves.... Let them....

This threat has to be taken very seriously.... And I think only way as wolfpack suggested to deal with block 70 is to have solid short, medium and long range Sam network.... Apart from this we need to fast track our nirbhay cruise missile program so we will have some hopes to wipe out vipers on air bases before they are airborne during war time.... Once they are airborne we are doomed....

For PAC 3 too we need larger nos of attack drones

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This threat has to be taken very seriously.... And I think only way as wolfpack suggested to deal with block 70 is to have solid short, medium and long range Sam network.... Apart from this we need to fast track our nirbhay cruise missile program so we will have some hopes to wipe out vipers on air bases before they are airborne during war time.... Once they are airborne we are doomed....

There will still be a sizeable market for F-16s from poorer or those who cannot buy F-35 allies of the US. India should buy the production line of this plane and get one of the best fighter and a lot of strategic leverage.

Anathema

Country flag

Dude - Auto recovery and disorientation feature as standard in almost every aircraft now. Tejas , F16's , Rafales, etc - all have it. No wonder IAF pilots had poor remarks after seeing the F21 Sim.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
There will still be a sizeable market for F-16s from poorer or those who cannot buy F-35 allies of the US. India should buy the production line of this plane and get one of the best fighter and a lot of strategic leverage.
Agree that this is the best fighter with lots of strategic leverage but again India won't buy this as Americans put too much of conditions.... Best will be lobby hard and see this sale doesn't go ahead.

F16 blk. 70 with PAC 3 will put Pakistan completely out of league of India and therefore we need to try every possibility to stop this sale

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
Agree that this is the best fighter with lots of strategic leverage but again India won't buy this as Americans put too much of conditions.... Best will be lobby hard and see this sale doesn't go ahead.

F16 blk. 70 with PAC 3 will put Pakistan completely out of league of India and therefore we need to try every possibility to stop this sale
Rafale with meteor and spectra is better than anything bar f22,f35.F16 is fodder for it.
Plus S400 is coming.By end 2022 18 mrsam squadrons,5 s400 regiments and 36 rafales will be inducted.PAF will be massacred in any fight.

IndianHawk

Country flag

F16 BLK 70 is inferior to rafale in every way. Now either you are trolling the forum or you don't know jack shit about fighter jets.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

Frontrunner

Country flag
Lolx some folks really need to find cure of their mental retardation.. to the cut the long story short.. pak is not getting f-16 .. not even in parallel universe.. let me tell u why.. real resaon is money nd lots of it..first of all porks are broke nd.. even Bangladesh has higher foreign reserve.. nd other being..Make no mistake mmrc2.0 is going on nd Lockheed Martin isn't run by any dothead to sacrifice a potential 20 biliiion $.. nd not only Lockheed.. even tho much maligned trump who for every other forum come across as fool.. naah he is not a fool.. he is shrewd businessman.. nd he won't forgo India's lucrative market..in lieu of K word verbose nd here people are trusting some random internet abdul from peedf .. why cause some hoors whispered this asinine in his sleep.. lolxx calm ur tittes down.. let's look into some realities.. where is the news ?? Any authentic source?? How many Mou's nd deals signed were between USA nd pak..?? Facts are there for u to see.. usa-pak meeting was organised for trump to expedite process of troops removal..so he can score some brownie points as election year is incoming..nd even if i dare to imagine that somehow porks manage to brainwash trump to sign them f-16 still we hv enuff walk in ys congress to stall this deal (remember 8 f-16 blk 52 were rejected to porks whenwe made noise about it)..so porks are just used as a pawn in games of big boys.. wait for September when modi visit usa.. all this hoopla of trump being second coming of allaaah will die down an appalling death.. nd yeahh porks will get blacklisted by same trump come this October..

Last edited:

WolfPack86

Country flag
Vishwaprasad calm down my friend during Serbia war USA first sheath fighter F-117 fighter jet was shot down by Soviet anti-aircraft missile. F-16 block 70 fighter jet may be superior but we will shot it down with akash missile, Barack 8 and S-400 missile. In next 3 years we will induct varieties missile. Calm down and relax.DRDO is developing XR SAM missile. S-400 missile is game changer.

WolfPack86

Country flag

Calm down my friend S-400 missile will take care for it. You just relax.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Nothing will happen India S-400 will start in october 2020 and finished delivery in 2023. So relax and have hope that we will succeed.

itsme

Country flag
I'm not paki... Plz don't call me paki

Firstly they crossed LOC 2/3 km inside kashmir and dropped H4 bombs on our army base. F16 provided them cover while forcing our flankers leave the battle space with its superior jammer technology and AMARAAM. While they were returning they ambushed IAF and bagged a bison kill. Think why F 16 was able to fire first and not flanker.... Just because of the superior technology of Viper block 52....

For F 16 kill it's same like paf is bluffing on flanker kill....

Those paint brush radar images any kid can draw and show. It's not a solid proof and even world didn't take it as an evidence... Only we on IDF will accept it to make ourselves happy.

If you are so sure that 2 other pilots were from F 16 D version then our flankers too are 2 pilots jets.... In short both India and pak don't have any solid proof who's top of the line jet was shot down....

Crossing LOC 2/3 km inside and dropping bombs in country which boasts of having one of the most powerful Air Forces around the globe is not called knocking door and running... In fact even Israel and US has not done this before to a country in class of India. As an Indian I'm myself too disgusted with what happened on 27th Feb but we instead of fooling ourselves we should discuss what countermeasures to be taken to avoid such embarrassment next time and what can we do to deal with this new threat F 16 block 70/72 and PAC 3

You just speaking BS just like the usual retarded Pakis. They dint cross LOC. They violated the 10km airspace across LOC as confirmed by their ISPR and our Air chief. MKIs dint leave the area infact it was Miarges and F16s which left cause if they dint the bombs would have hit the target. And what you mean while returning they ambushed our Mig? See, you have no idea what you talking about. If they had shot down our Mig in our territory then I can agree with your assessment. But that was not the case here. The Migs were the ones doing the ambush. You dint tell me what happened to the two pilots overs POK? The used up R73 and the radar image. While literally 0 evidence of SU30 downing. That day 2 aircrafts went down over POk one is ours the others is PAF. IAF could have done better if we had technology superiority and that is what we are getting. Paki pigs are soon to be roasted. Just like 26th.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Rafale with meteor and spectra is better than anything bar f22,f35.F16 is fodder for it.
Plus S400 is coming.By end 2022 18 mrsam squadrons,5 s400 regiments and 36 rafales will be inducted.PAF will be massacred in any fight.
You are right that Rafales are superior than F 16 but only up to block 52.

Block 70 is actually F 21 which is being pitched to IAF. It has so many sub systems of JSF and Raptor and we all know that. Only as a marketing tact USA is offering this to India under new name F 21. This is mmrca 2 and why USA will offer inferior F 16 to India which lost to rafale in MRCA 1???

They intend to win this order and hence they upgraded this up to block 70 (India offer name F 21)
So it's going to be superior to Rafale till French brings F 5 rafale version.

However India should not buy this jet from US as we can't keep these fighters fly worthy in case US government embargo us in future. India knows this and hence won't buy it. US too now knows this that India won't buy and now since Afghanistan chapter is on the verge of climax US will gift this to Pakistan along with PAC 3. Off course there will be something pak has to give them in return....

Pak will still go ahead happily with this offer in spite of the future risk of US embargo.... Why because Pakistan is one of the oldest viper operator and it has totally mastered this fighter and hence it's capable of keeping it fly and battle worthy with or without USA. Not to forget his close friend Turkey who will always help him with F 16. This is not the case with India.

So only option remains is to somehow convince US to not to supply it to pak.

Worst thing is Pakistan will get this all free of cost whereas we will have to pay for F 5 upgrade to rafale.

Last edited:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Lolx some folks really need to find cure of their mental retardation.. to the cut the long story short.. pak is not getting f-16 .. not even in parallel universe.. let me tell u why.. real resaon is money nd lots of it..first of all porks are broke nd.. even Bangladesh has higher foreign reserve.. nd other being..Make no mistake mmrc2.0 is going on nd Lockheed Martin isn't run by any dothead to sacrifice a potential 20 biliiion $.. nd not only Lockheed.. even tho much maligned trump who for every other forum come across as fool.. naah he is not a fool.. he is shrewd businessman.. nd he won't forgo India's lucrative market..in lieu of K word verbose nd here people are trusting some random internet abdul from peedf .. why cause some hoors whispered this asinine in his sleep.. lolxx calm ur tittes down.. let's look into some realities.. where is the news ?? Any authentic source?? How many Mou's nd deals signed were between USA nd pak..?? Facts are there for u to see.. usa-pak meeting was organised for trump to expedite process of troops removal..so he can score some brownie points as election year is incoming..nd even if i dare to imagine that somehow porks manage to brainwash trump to sign them f-16 still we hv enuff walk in ys congress to stall this deal (remember 8 f-16 blk 52 were rejected to porks whenwe made noise about it)..so porks are just used as a pawn in games of big boys.. wait for September when modi visit usa.. all this hoopla of trump being second coming of allaaah will die down an appalling death.. nd yeahh porks will get blacklisted by same trump come this October..
Things are changing now. USA is quitting Afghanistan and hence they might get what is being discussed on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles