Pak violates ceasefire again, Indian soldier killed

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Indian soldier killed on LoC

Lance Naik Mohammad Firoz Khan had been granted leave to celebrate Eid with his family. But the soldier, who was killed on Tuesday night, had to stay back with his colleagues at 38 Rashtriya Rifles after the Pakistan Army launched a fierce attack on the Indian troops from across the border.

Firoz - a resident of the Nawab Sahab Kunta area of the Old City in Hyderabad - was killed after a mortar splinter hit him. A pall of gloom descended on the Nawab Sahab Kunta area on Wednesday after news of his death spread.

The 31-year-old soldier is survived by his wife and two children.

The Lance Naik has become the latest casualty in the unusually violent Line of Control. More than a dozen Indian soldiers have fallen either to firing from across the border or to brazen raids by Pakistan Army regulars recently.

New Delhi, however, is not surprised by the sudden spurt in ceasefire violations coupled with large-scale infiltration attempts. Highly-placed sources said such attacks were anticipated as the government had received intelligence about the changing patterns of militancy backed by the Pakistan Army in J&K.

In the latest incident, the Pakistani troops fired at Indian posts in the Rajouri district of Jammu. Firoz was killed in an intense exchange of firing at the Bhimber Gali area of Rajouri.

"The soldier laid down his life while responding to the latest incident of unprovoked firing by the Pakistan Army across the LoC in Bhimber Gali," said a defence spokesperson.

"The troops recounted the incident wherein heavy mortar shelling was initiated by the Pakistan Army on Tuesday morning. An intense exchange of firing continued intermittently throughout the day. Lance Naik Firoz Khan, who was critically injured during the firing, was described by his colleagues as a fearless and dedicated soldier. He did not falter even in the face of heavy firing while maintaining a steadfast vigil on the LoC," the defence spokesperson said.

He said the General Officer Commanding of the counter insurgency force and the Ace of Spades Division, along with other army officers laid wreaths in Khan's honour at a ceremony in Rajouri on Wednesday.

On Monday, the Border Security Force said Pakistan had violated the ceasefire and injured one its jawans by opening sniper fire on the forward areas along the India-Pakistan border in the Samba district of Jammu.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...stayed-repel-mortar-attack-Pakistan-Army.html

Neil

Country flag
Soldier Refuses Eid Leave, Killed In Pak Shelling Day Before Festival

Lance Naik Mohammed Firoz Khan of the Indian Army's 38 Rashtriya Rifles counter-insurgency unit postponed proceeding on leave for Eid this week to remain on patrol on the Line of Control in Jammu & Kashmir. Yesterday, a day before the festival, he was killed in heavy shelling by the Pakistan Army in Poonch sector of the frontier.

Yesterday's violation was part of a near continuous series of unprovoked violations of the ceasefire by Pakistan Army units deployed on the LC. A heavy exchange of fire began this morning at 10.40AM in the Krishna Ghati area in Poonch and Bhimber Gali area in Rajouri.

31-year-old Lance Naik Khan, who lived in Hyderabad, leaves behind his wife and two young children.

Livefist

R.I.P. sir... condolences and prayers to his family and friends...!!

rohit b3

Country flag
RIP Sir

How many more bravehearts do we loose before we act? :(

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
RIP......man how long will this BS of aman ki asha will go on from pakistan!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pak violates ceasefire again, Indian soldier killed.

And Delhi slumbers!

Delhi can't handle the truth! The soldiers live in a world that has walls created by clueless politicians, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? It has a greater responsibility than these idiot politicians and lotus eaters can possibly fathom. Those in the leadership at Delhi weep for Pakistan and curse the Indian Army for not handling the issue diplomatically!

They have that luxury. Yes, they have the luxury of not knowing what the soldiers know., that their sacrifices, needless that it is and tragic, probably grotesque and incomprehensible and yet saved lives! of those very unworthy politicians and the national leadership!

The national leadership don't want the truth, because deep down in places where they don't talk about at parties, they want the soldiers on that wall. They need the soldiers on on that wall.

The Army use words like "honour", and "loyalty". The Army use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something.

The politicians use them as a punchline.

To be frank, the Army have neither the time nor the inclination to explain themselves to these unworthy quicksand of humanity called the national leadership and who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that the Army provides, and then questions the manner in which they provide it and leave the Army unwanted and helpless to defend the Nation. while the national leadership pursue their starry eyed false dreams!

The Army should rather have just said "thank you", and went on its way.

Otherwise, the Army should suggest to this unworthy national leadership to just pick up a weapon, and stand a post.

Their posterior would then get yellow and they will realise the value of the Army and the military!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is very kind of all of you to say Rest in Peace.

I thank you all as an ex soldier.

It is people like you and the Nation that is our moral booster and not the national leadership which treats the Army as mere gun fodder for their personal ambition!

But don't you think we should do something more because how many times must we say RIP while the Pakistanis have a ball as if on a range?

I agree that the Army men are paid to defend the Nation and even die.

But must we die needlessly while crocodile tears are shed by the national leadership?

I wish you all knew the helplessness that these widows face inspite of all the big talk of the Govt (all) looking after them and all that.

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
i will not say rest in peace

how many time we have to use that line, we dont have value for solider life

poor govt

Free Karma

:( This is really saddening. RIP

I really dont understand what it's going to take for the Indian government to put it's foot down. are they just hoping that pakistan will disintegrate over the passage of time?

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
i will not say rest in peace

how many time we have to use that line, we dont have value for solider life

poor govt
This is for his soul ..

The sacrifices of these soldiers will not go in vain . Pakistan is a failed state and it cant handle the situation with Pasthuns and Balochis separatists and losing control over the territory . And to stop these internal separatist issues Pakistani establishment always do misadventures within India .

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
:( This is really saddening. RIP

I really dont understand what it's going to take for the Indian government to put it's foot down. are they just hoping that pakistan will disintegrate over the passage of time?
This is going to be happen soon .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is for his soul ..

The sacrifices of these soldiers will not go in vain . Pakistan is a failed state and it cant handle the situation with Pasthuns and Balochis separatists and losing control over the territory . And to stop these internal separatist issues Pakistani establishment always do misadventures within India .

We have heard this Ram katha that Pakistan is about to implode any moment for a very long time.

Day dreams at best and propaganda of the apologists who want India to drop its guard.

I have recently visited these areas of strife and I don't see the Pakistanis crumbling like of pack of cards.

In fact, they are more aggressive than when I was in the same area in uniform!

Let us not get fooled!

It is very easy for those who have not seen a rifle and know which is the front and which is the butt to piously pontificate!

Pakistan may fail, but the US, China and the Middle East will keep it buoyant since it serves their strategic purpose and for those who have religious affinity, their religious obligation of the so called ummah!

Let those who have no clue of the reality faced by the soldiers not get pious and intelligent living in a flaky cloud of hallucinatory void!

This is going to be happen soon .
Soon?

How soon, my good in house soothsayer?

And to stop these internal separatist issues Pakistani establishment always do misadventures within India
What misadventures?

They have got wiser and doing a fantastic job.

Terrorism into India including Kashmir and none can pinpoint tactic involvement with loud and false protestation of peace and bleeding Indian with a 100 cuts!

and what is our answer?

Meek, supine to be had (if you know what I mean) and whining for Peace at all cost including laying the Sartaj at their feet!

so cut out your sleight of hand 'indignation'.

Last edited:

jmj_overlord

rip to the soldier killed..............now army chief or govt will give their statement...."we will not tolerate such attacks. There will be consequences ". Next day uproar in the parliament. A few days later everything will be forgotten as if nothing has happened.............

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
We have heard this Ram katha that Pakistan is about to implode any moment for a very long time.

Day dreams at best and propaganda of the apologists who want India to drop its guard.

I have recently visited these areas of strife and I don't see the Pakistanis crumbling like of pack of cards.

In fact, they are more aggressive than when I was in the same area in uniform!

Let us not get fooled!

It is very easy for those who have not seen a rifle and know which is the front and which is the butt to piously pontificate!

Pakistan may fail, but the US, China and the Middle East will keep it buoyant since it serves their strategic purpose and for those who have religious affinity, their religious obligation of the so called ummah!

Let those who have no clue of the reality faced by the soldiers not get pious and intelligent living in a flaky cloud of hallucinatory void!

Soon?

How soon, my good soothsayer?
There is no doubt that the big powers are keeping Pakistan to survive for their own security and influence on international arena .

What you are suggesting is an all out war with Pakistan including a Nuclear war which can resulted in the deaths of millions of Indians in which even the other big powers would involve militarily in the destruction of Indian nation .

India has to continue its co operation with Afghanistan which the Pakistanis doesn't like .

Doesn't try to color in terms of Ummah and talk like the Pakistanis . Afghans and Balochis doesnt want to be under the control of Pakistanis .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is no doubt that the big powers are keeping Pakistan to survive for their own security and influence on international arena .

What you are suggesting is an all out war with Pakistan including a Nuclear war which can resulted in the deaths of millions of Indians in which even the other big powers would involve militarily in the destruction of Indian nation .

India has to continue its co operation with Afghanistan which the Pakistanis doesn't like .

Doesn't try to color in terms of Ummah and talk like the Pakistanis . Afghans and Balochis doesnt want to be under the control of Pakistanis .
No, since you do not know the working of the agencies and live in a day dream, you are not aware what can be done that does not equate to war.

Have you seen war?

I have.

You all love to mention war since you will sleep comfortable under the blanket and watch it like a serial on TV.

But ask those who are executing it and dying.

They don't want war since their lives are at stake and not yours or your beloved leaders!

What is Pakistan doing to India?

Can't we do it to Pakistan?

They are a quagmire of contradiction of regional aspiration and sectarian divides!

Is that war?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The people don't care a damn about all these esoteric religious claptrap.

They only think of survival.

Only once all is well can they think of fancy stuff as ummah.

BVut for politicians ummah is a very emotive thing to extract help.

Or what else was the reason that Pakistan got help from Islamic nations during the war with India, in the form of war materiel and funds?

Because of strategic reasons?

Pakistan appealed in the name of Islam and so they got.

So, either you know what you are talking about in strategic terms or just zip up!

Balochis and others are feeling deprived, the same way as you feel Muslims are not getting their due.

That s why you are thinking of yourself and not the Nation, just the way the Balochis feel!

Nothing wrong in that feeling.

If the Indian Govt has raised your hopes, they they must deliver.

If not, you are well within your rights to feel aggrieved.

That is why, even though you have not studied my post, I continuously state that treat Indians as Indians and not in compartments of sect, religion, community, language and what have you, that only divides the society and causes huge and justified heartburns!

You may think I am a Hindu, but I am not.

I am an Indian without religion!

And proud to be so since religion is supposed to unite society, but I find it divides society.

Further, I hate bigotry, dogma and all the spiritual claptrap that were fine in the earlier days, if they say so since I was not there, but tootsy? The religious directions require to be tempered with the contemporary environment keeping the basic goodness emphasised of the religious text.

Only a fool, who has sold his brain and totally stupid, is a Iakir ke fakir!

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Something needs to be done it has to be radical....first step would be to change this corrupt con-gress led secular govt. lead by morons! Second would be to disintegrate pakistan for good!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles