Pak breaks all diplomatic relations with India

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pak PM Gilani has announced that his country is breaking all diplomatic relations with India after Pakiatans loss to India in Mohali on the world cup semi final. PM Gilani accused his Indian counterpart of being a bad host and not treating his guest properly as his team got spanked by Dhonis boys. Gilani was clearly upset that his team did not win and accused Indian PM of not doing enough with confidence building measures by losing the semi finals to Pak.

PM Singh of india only laughed when asked about it and said it was his way of getting back at the Pak PM after the Sharm el Sheikh blunder.

Rage

DFI TEAM
For he's a jolly good fello!

On a lighter note, the Indian envoy to Pakistan told the Pakistani envoy to India that; rest assured, they would look into allegations that the Rrraaaaw! conspiring with Bart Simpson and the Mossad had organized to fix the match. Apparently, winning the match would've caused a cloud of dust to be created over Karachi, by all the aerial firing, that in turn, would've brought much needed rain water to the city! And that, by effectively denying them the match India was actually blocking their water! The Indians, in turn are looking to see if a thirty-foot long I-P-I <India-Pakistani-Italy, because you know Sonia madam can't do without her Italy.> pipeline could be constructed, so that water from Dharavi's well defined sewage system could flow into Karachi; and also if it could be made big enough to accomodate Sonia and Quattrochi's love-making sessions. In the meantime, news trickles in that mohajirs in Karachi have engaged in aerial firing themselves, all the while, their countrymen cursing them, not realizing that they're actually helping bring rainwater to the city!

Penned by Naaem HereTodayGoneTomorowsharraf who also says:

"Pakistan is the only country with freedom of thought and even freedom of action. Do whatever you want.
Broke the law? Don't worry, Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad!

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Indian and Yahudee militants dance after victory in the conspiracy game:

Last edited by a moderator:

AOE

They broke diplomatic ties over losing a cricket match?

...And here I was thinking the English were bad when it comes to sports. lol

mayfair

Not bad Yousuf..cheeky bait and two bites already!!

Oracle

OMG! I thought it was true! Yusuf has a funny side? :confused:

They broke diplomatic ties over losing a cricket match?

...And here I was thinking the English were bad when it comes to sports. lol
No, everything is alright. Check that the thread is in the Members Corner. :D

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Ha ha ha This is good one, I wish this happens truly

Oracle

After the victory over Pakistan, a lot of egos were hurt permanently across the border. TTP, Al-Qaida, LeT and a host of other charity organizations lost distinguished members in sudden shock heart attack. This might have prompted Pakistan to break off all diplomatic ties.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
After the victory over Pakistan, a lot of egos were hurt permanently across the border. TTP, Al-Qaida, LeT and a host of other charity organizations lost distinguished members in sudden shock heart attack. This might have prompted Pakistan to break off all diplomatic ties.
Cricket is blasphemous, according to them, so I guess they will be having some other ideas.........

Oracle

/\/\/\ And so is consummating if it is not with a camel or a donkey!

SHASH2K2

I wish it was true. Whole pakistan is weeping now and whole world would be laughing at pakistanis .:mad2: :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles