Old timer saying Hello, Again

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Everything is great and life is good. I left KLM and have my own private company now :)
I don't post much here, spend most of my time reading good stuff.
Good to hear that man. Still in europe right? and No idea about Pintuda and monk. where are those guys?

kseeker

Retired
Hello @ahmedsid and a warm welcome to you.

Well, we have never interacted before however, I read about you in some old threads, the old/regular DFI blokes mentioning you now and then etc.

It appears that, you were either very notorious or a godly figure back then on DFI :D

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Guys, I dont know if any of you remember me, But here goes, HELLO!!! I am heavily hit up by Nostalgia and I miss the old days! The old days where we used to sit up all night and ban spammers posting links to online sites selling cheap underwear. Man, those days. AV, Singh, Sabir, .void et al, are you all here? How is it going? Big forum and all this has become, I am Happy to see it grow great :) God Speed
For us late-joiners we only heard about the glorious past. There are many myths, hymns & folklore credited to rapid-action ban button you yielded once upon in your legend.

Welcome back! :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun

Well, we have never interacted before however, I read about you in some old threads, the old/regular DFI blokes mentioning you now and then etc.

It appears that, you were either very notorious or a godly figure back then on DFI :D
hahah i was once worshipped as a God out here, known for my inherent wisdom and unflinching resolution to fight against spammers and bots who wanted to fill the world with cheap underwear.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
For us late-joiners we only heard about the glorious past. There are many myths, hymns & folklore credited to rapid-action ban button you yielded once upon in your legend.

Welcome back! :)
The ban button of yore is a legend in its own right. Many have used my quick key reflexes to discredit me, but I never gave up!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys, I dont know if any of you remember me, But here goes, HELLO!!! I am heavily hit up by Nostalgia and I miss the old days! The old days where we used to sit up all night and ban spammers posting links to online sites selling cheap underwear. Man, those days. AV, Singh, Sabir, .void et al, are you all here? How is it going? Big forum and all this has become, I am Happy to see it grow great :) God Speed
Scriptwriter,actor,director the Multi talented @ahmedsid!! Good to see mate

Reactions: Neo

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

He was a moderator :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good to see you back.

Always wondered why you dropped off.

Too much on hand, I presume.

Missed your contribution too.

Neo

Has he really acted in any movie, seriously?
I would love to see that. :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Good to see you back.

Always wondered why you dropped off.

Too much on hand, I presume.

Missed your contribution too.
Sir, really happy to see you posting here and actively being a part of discussions. Was reading through and felt happy to see your posts :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Scriptwriter,actor,director the Multi talented @ahmedsid!! Good to see mate
Yusufbhai, you guys are the real multi talents out here hahaha and i am not a director, yet :D I seriously miss our old discussions. Want to start a thread and get the discussion going, thinking of topics. You can see me posting about soon :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles