Sanglamorre

Country flag
I want to lightly bruise President Biden

...aaand now I'm on a list.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
let me guess,

>them spreading statistics to proove Indians are among most raycist people on the earth
>a "white supermacist" Indian 19-some man that barely looks like a vegetable tries to "kill president"
>and all sudden media is activated there with articles like this
1684947218974.png

with already ongoing anti-hindu anti-savarna covert activism there they will now try to falsly link Hindus as White Extremists with such cases while real white extremists keep shitting on us as 'pajeets, poos, street shitters, GOOD MORNING SIRS' and what not.

This is kind of alarming movement knowing how these libzards think and work.

shade

Country flag
let me guess,

>them spreading statistics to proove Indians are among most raycist people on the earth
>a "white supermacist" Indian 19-some man that barely looks like a vegetable tries to "kill president"
>and all sudden media is activated there with articles like this
View attachment 207002

with already ongoing anti-hindu anti-savarna covert activism there they will now try to falsly link Hindus as White Extremists with such cases while real white extremists keep shitting on us as 'pajeets, poos, street shitters, GOOD MORNING SIRS' and what not.

This is kind of alarming movement knowing how these libzards think and work.
It is top kek that a Telugu lad is a Nazi LARPer, not even some 6ft Jhaat sardar or any other expected cliche.

Kongrats mein freunden we are 100% Fact Checked & Certified Natzees

1684950119206.png

1684950173797.png

Gas the whites, Race car now!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles