Nobel Peace Prize Count Down for Malala Yousafzai !!

Dinesh_Kumar

I'm glad she is getting it.............the alternative was Dr. M Ms for returning Siachen to the Pakis, and permanently solving the problems with China on the LAC !

jmj_overlord

I'm glad she is getting it.............the alternative was Dr. M Ms for returning Siachen to the Pakis, and permanently solving the problems with China on the LAC !
a good choice of nobel peace prize for MMs, the most peaceful man on the planet..................

amoy

Malala Yousafzai is awarded Nobel Peace Prize 2014. Her co-winner is an Indian social worker (? ) who campaigns against child labour/abuse. Quite a balanced decision I must say.

Wish Malala had read this thread n known I always supported her as the laureate for peace. :D

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Neo

Blackwater

paki media gone crazy forgetting border issues transmitting malala news by saying ""malala pakistan ki beti"":pound::pound:

pakistan ki beti who live in UK forever along with her family , enjoying free house,free pocket money,free education from british tax payer money:wave::wave::frusty:

pakistan ki beti has 2 or 3 brother who also enjoy free life in UK and who will become jihadi in coming days just like all pakis in UK

Last edited:

amoy

paki media gone crazy forgetting border issues transmitting malala news by saying ""malala pakistan ki beti"":pound::pound:

pakistan ki beti who live in UK forever along with her family , enjoying free house,free pocket money,free education from british tax payer money:wave::wave::frusty:

pakistan ki beti has 2 or 3 brother who also enjoy free life in UK and who will become jihadi in coming days just like all pakis in UK
why sound so bitter? the Indian who shares the prize is Kailash Satyarthi against child labor! be proud of him too - Hindustan ki beti.

cheers for peace.

Blackwater

why sound so bitter? the Indian who shares the prize is Kailash Satyarthi against child labor! be proud of him too - Hindustan ki beti.

cheers for peace.

????????????????????????????

ninja85

Today malala all set to get noble price.

my Q is does she deserve all this hype and award??:tsk::tsk::tsk:
it's just to encourge paki's to embrace modernity,girl education,western thoughts,

sirf isliya usko sir pe chadha rahe hai,and i don't think west have any award left to give her so finally nobel "peace" prize.:rofl::laugh::lol:

Last edited:

ninja85

cheers for peace.

ahhhhh what???

ninja85

paki's only want US/UK citizenship and shit load of dollars in cash and not some piece of junk in award,awards not including money are useless to paki's,
and thats the first thing she and her family must have asked in whole deal (citizenship and money maybe for security reasons because of threats) and in return she will stand up and say what is been told or taught her to say,
west giving her award to encourage paki's to embrace modernity but its may not gonna work because paki's don't have any respect or more importantly no meaning to such awards all they gonna look at what she got out of the deal.

The Last Stand

Country flag

cheers for peace.

'Beti' means daughter.

Satyarthi is a man.

:p

P.S. 'Beta' means son

P.P.S. I don't know much Hindi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles