New Railway engines from China stopped working after 1 month

rizwan78

Country flag
Surprising the Chinese locomotive fail in Pakistan.

Either China is giving lemons or there is something drastically wrong with the Pakistan Railways.

I wonder which is the reason.
The reason is one and only AND IT IS Corruption, for example the cost of an advance locomotive engine from china = 500000 US$, ALONG WITH CUSTOMIZE OPTION the price drops to half , and near to half of amount went into the pocket of Minister and company, and can you imagine those engines will run ? i dont think they can even stand forget about run...........................:rofl:

pmaitra

The reason is one and only AND IT IS Corruption, for example the cost of an advance locomotive engine from china = 500000 US$, ALONG WITH CUSTOMIZE OPTION the price drops to half , and near to half of amount went into the pocket of Minister and company, and can you imagine those engines will run ? i dont think they can even stand forget about run...........................:rofl:
Wait a second. Wouldn't customization increase the cost? How does customization drop the price to half? Do they remove parts from the standard configuration?

rizwan78

Country flag
Wait a second. Wouldn't customization increase the cost? How does customization drop the price to half? Do they remove parts from the standard configuration?
exactly.......as we all know very well china has all the varieties high , low , and medium , you are buyer and you have the right to chose what you want

pmaitra

exactly.......as we all know very well china has all the varieties high , low , and medium , you are buyer and you have the right to chose what you want
Ok, I get your point.

I wonder why Pakistan does not buy from India. Indian locomotives are good, and have a proven track record.

My only concern would be the Pakistanis might not maintain the locomotives properly, abuse them, use adulterated fuel, run them on weak railway tracks, and there would be accidents, and give a bad name to Indian locomotives.

rizwan78

Country flag
Ok, I get your point.

I wonder why Pakistan does not buy from India. Indian locomotives are good, and have a proven track record.

My only concern would be the Pakistanis might not maintain the locomotives properly, abuse them, use adulterated fuel, run them on weak railway tracks, and there would be accidents, and give a bad name to Indian locomotives.
Maintenance might also be the reason but as you know form this news the engines were new .also i have came to know such a news that they are using adulterated oil instead of diesel ...with this type of corruption even American made will be failed, let alone Indians

Blackwater

Ok, I get your point.

Maintenance might also be the reason but as you know form this news the engines were new .also i have came to know such a news that they are using adulterated oil instead of diesel ...with this type of corruption even American made will be failed, let alone Indians

indian engines has tag of kufur hindu. so can not be accepted by gazi pak

Illusive

Country flag
Maybe you guys should buy 2nd hand GE disel engines, just like you bought 13 old F16's from jordan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles