Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I believe in full democracy.... People have a right to be AAPtards too.... At least be civil to them....:bounce:
In a full democracy people will have full right to be uncivil to aaptards too by your own logic. But then again what would you know about logic or consistency or why would you even need it? Logic and consistency requires hard work. Playing victimcard is much easier. :bplease:

Welcome to the forum @Rewaz . I hope you got the gist of what is happening in India recently in general in this very thread-.ie the fight between feminazis and sane Indians.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
In a full democracy people will have full right to be uncivil to aaptards to by this own logic. But then again what would you know about logic or consistency or even why would you even need it? Logic and consistency requires hard work. Playing victimcard is much easier. :bplease:

Welcome to the forum @Rewaz . I hope you got the gist of what is happening in India recently in general in this very thread-.ie the fight between feminazis and sane Indians.
That was a killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rashna

Country flag
I can beat u on your turf dam indian. lolz. Don't be so upset cos u cant answer me without making personal attacks.. Let @Rewaz make his own assessments. I know you tried to spread infamy by making "suggestions" to others. Not everybody falls for auto suggestion though.. You are smart but not that as much as you give yourself credit for... :hehe:
In a full democracy people will have full right to be uncivil to aaptards too by your own logic. But then again what would you know about logic or consistency or why would you even need it? Logic and consistency requires hard work. Playing victimcard is much easier. :bplease:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I can beat u on your turf dam indian. lolz. Don't be so upset cos u cant answer me without making personal attacks.. Let @Rewaz make his own assessments. I know you tried to spread infamy by making "suggestions" to others. Not everybody falls for auto suggestion though.. You are smart but not that as much as you give yourself credit for... :hehe:

Wtf are you talking about. Have you gone full feminist? What do you mean by spready infamy?

brational

Country flag
@Rewaz
Welcome to DFI
Tell us more about yourself.
Don't worry about off topic discussions, you will get accustomed to it.
Peace!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Welcome to the forum.... You won't learn anything about Indian culture on this forum though. The members here have an allergy towards being "cultured".
This post is a example of "uncultured" Indian.

No wonder this forum was thriving good until the above member came here with such shameless comments about Indians in front of a newbee from other country.

Shameless uncultured Feminazi washing her dirty chaddi-baniyan in public. :rofl:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Welcome to the forum.... You won't learn anything about Indian culture on this forum though. The members here have an allergy towards being "cultured".
@sob Ban this member !

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@sob Ban this member !

+11111111111

That member is making fun of not just members but this forum as well.Someone devoid of self respect and still coming here.

We need a Swacchta Abhiyaan in DFI.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I think we scared the new guy away :rofl:

indiandefencefan

Country flag
LOL .................... why is it that every time a new member joins and opens up a thread, we turn it into playground and scare the newcomer away :shock::shock:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles