need help in joining ARMY!!!!!

Jellendu Dilroshan

You must be a healthy person.
Weight sometimes depends on in which division you're going.
Go to Gym for enhancing your power. :p
Though, you are advised to be non-,vegetarian person if want to go to fight Battle.

Have you Indian Citizenship?
If yes, you'll have no problem.
I want to join the Garud Commando Force, if I can. And I'm training every day to gain more power. I'm not a full vegetarian yet, but I'll let that slide if it's going to be a problem!

Neither of my parents have an Indian citizenship, the father of my mother's grandfather came from India.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You're right, I could do that. I do jog about thirty minutes each day, and I go to the gym for power lifting, occasionally, but I'll be sure to take that advice, thanks!

Neither of my parents have an Indian citizenship, which is why I'm worried that I can't join. My father is Dutch and my mother was born in Suriname. Her grandfather's father came from India. But I really wish to join the Indian army, but the citizenship takes time, if I'm correct.
Even though that wiki page says 12 years, for people of indian origin there might be considerable reduction of waiting period.

Also there is this:

Indian Army - Recruits Nepalese and Bhutanese citizens, and the refugees from Tibet who intend to permanently settle in India.[10] Recruits of Indian origin who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India may also join.[10]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_militaries_that_recruit_foreigners#I

Maybe @Kunal Biswas can help with more accurate information.

MKM

Country flag
Second, I live in the Netherlands, yet in 18% Indian. My family moved from India, to Suriname, to Holland, back in the day. Yet I feel much more Indian than I feel Dutch, and I want to join the Indian army. If I moved to India, perhaps even learned Hindi, could I join the army?

Thank you for your time!
I think person of Indian origin can join army if they want to settle in India permanently.
Army personnel have to go through survival training in which in India you may have to eat snakes too(not sure), don't know much about navy & air force.
Hindi is not a problem.

Jellendu Dilroshan

Even though that wiki page says 12 years, for people of indian origin there might be considerable reduction of waiting period.

Also there is this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_militaries_that_recruit_foreigners#I

Maybe @Kunal Biswas can help with more accurate information.
I think person of Indian origin can join army if they want to settle in India permanently.
Army personnel have to go through survival training in which in India you may have to eat snakes too(not sure), don't know much about navy & air force.
Hindi is not a problem.
Thanks, both of you! This will surely help!

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
@MKM. You are right. Living off Earth is part of training and killing and eating snake is a routine.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles