need help in joining ARMY!!!!!

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
i know i m not ready for joining INDIAN ARMY..
but i thought i should give a try.. as recruiting is opened

i m not worried about PFT(physical fitness test) where you run 1.6km in 5m 40s do 10 pull ups and etc etc.

my biggest fear is education qualification.. i might not even eligible for registering.. in GENERAL DUTY

join IA.jpg

have a look at this and tell me what is needed for clerk and if i qualify for it..
i will tell my marks later..

Kshatriya87

Country flag
They have a strict age criteria. Before going forward just check if you fall into the right age. I think 27 is the limit. Also, what is your qualification? You can join even if you are 10+2 qualified.

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
They have a strict age criteria. Before going forward just check if you fall into the right age. I think 27 is the limit. Also, what is your qualification? You can join even if you are 10+2 qualified.
i m 20 and i m currently in 1st year b.com

i have very low marks in 10 and low in 12th.

it says 33% in all subjects and 45% in aggregate for GENERAL DUTY with 10th pass

and 40% in all subjects and 50% aggregate in all subjects for CLERK (i have 37 in hindi)

Kshatriya87

Country flag
i m 20 and i m currently in 1st year b.com

i have very low marks in 10 and low in 12th.

it says 33% in all subjects and 45% in aggregate for GENERAL DUTY with 10th pass

and 40% in all subjects and 50% aggregate in all subjects for CLERK (i have 37 in hindi)
Well then, can't help there. Can't bend the criteria. It is what it is.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
Well then, can't help there. Can't bend the criteria. It is what it is.
in the above screen shot i uploaded in Soldier General Duty(All arms) category its says no percentage required for 10+2 education.

i m confused in that.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
in the above screen shot i uploaded in Soldier General Duty(All arms) category its says no percentage required for 10+2 education.

i m confused in that.
Yes. It has a marks criteria only for 10th std. For 12th and above education, no minimum marks criteria.

I_PLAY_BAD

If not Army why don't you try Navy, Cost guard, police etc.... ?
You have wished to wear a serving uniform. Any one of them is good right ?

Jellendu Dilroshan

i know i m not ready for joining INDIAN ARMY..
but i thought i should give a try.. as recruiting is opened

i m not worried about PFT(physical fitness test) where you run 1.6km in 5m 40s do 10 pull ups and etc etc.

my biggest fear is education qualification.. i might not even eligible for registering.. in GENERAL DUTY

View attachment 7028

have a look at this and tell me what is needed for clerk and if i qualify for it..
i will tell my marks later..
I have two questions, if I may. I think I could join the army, except that I'm underweight. Will that be a problem? I'm 175cm and sixteen years old, I won't grow much more. I weigh 53kg and I can't get that much heavier by gaining muscles. How strict are the rules when it comes to minimum weight?

Second, I live in the Netherlands, yet in 18% Indian. My family moved from India, to Suriname, to Holland, back in the day. Yet I feel much more Indian than I feel Dutch, and I want to join the Indian army. If I moved to India, perhaps even learned Hindi, could I join the army?

Thank you for your time!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I have two questions, if I may. I think I could join the army, except that I'm underweight. Will that be a problem? I'm 175cm and sixteen years old, I won't grow much more. I weigh 53kg and I can't get that much heavier by gaining muscles. How strict are the rules when it comes to minimum weight?
You must be a healthy person.
Weight sometimes depends on in which division you're going.
Go to Gym for enhancing your power. :p
Though, you are advised to be non-,vegetarian person if want to go to fight Battle.
Second, I live in the Netherlands, yet in 18% Indian. My family moved from India, to Suriname, to Holland, back in the day. Yet I feel much more Indian than I feel Dutch, and I want to join the Indian army. If I moved to India, perhaps even learned Hindi, could I join the army?

Thank you for your time!
Have you Indian Citizenship?
If yes, you'll have no problem.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I haven't looked at the physical Qualifications for joining the army. But a couple of things I want to point out.
1. If you're 16 and male then you'll probably grow some more. I grew a lot when I was 19-20 and I know a few who have had their growth spurts even later. Besides, 175cm is a good height.
2. Yes, you're a bit underweight but it is no problem. You know what a real problem is : your negative attitude.
You're 16 and you say you can't gain muscles. Bullshit. Get out, go to the some local parks (don't go to gym, you need fresh air.)
Run a few laps. Do pushups, do pullups and most importantly do squats. Aim to do a 100 of each. Eat well, (yes including meat), sleep well and watch your strength and stamina increase. Have patience; you have lot of time.

Thank you for your time!
If at least one of your parents is an indian citizen then you could get indian citizenship but it isn't easy.
Check this for basic reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_nationality_law

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Why do you want to join up as a clerk? Scared of the front-line? :shock:

At 20, you can make an attempt to join the OTA, Chennai/Gaya by passing the UPSC exam, Interview, and medical examination and become an officer in the Army where you can join any of the arms or services as a Lieutenant.

Seriously, what's the hangup or in other words, why do you want to sign up as a clerk, why not as an officer? :confused1:

Jellendu Dilroshan

I haven't looked at the physical Qualifications for joining the army. But a couple of things I want to point out.
1. If you're 16 and male then you'll probably grow some more. I grew a lot when I was 19-20 and I know a few who have had their growth spurts even later. Besides, 175cm is a good height.
2. Yes, you're a bit underweight but it is no problem. You know what a real problem is : your negative attitude.
You're 16 and you say you can't gain muscles. Bullshit. Get out, go to the some local parks (don't go to gym, you need fresh air.)
Run a few laps. Do pushups, do pullups and most importantly do squats. Aim to do a 100 of each. Eat well, (yes including meat), sleep well and watch your strength and stamina increase. Have patience; you have lot of time.

If at least one of your parents is an indian citizen then you could get indian citizenship but it isn't easy.
Check this for basic reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_nationality_law
You're right, I could do that. I do jog about thirty minutes each day, and I go to the gym for power lifting, occasionally, but I'll be sure to take that advice, thanks!

Neither of my parents have an Indian citizenship, which is why I'm worried that I can't join. My father is Dutch and my mother was born in Suriname. Her grandfather's father came from India. But I really wish to join the Indian army, but the citizenship takes time, if I'm correct.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles