Muslim Gang-Rapes across Europe under-reported in press

jouni

I guess immigrants coming to our country, the first generation has problems...do not know the language etc. Second generation become Finns, educate themselves, get work...buy house and BMW...not interested in Jihad after that. In India you have too many people lacking opportunities, that fuels confrontation. Not religion....

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I guess immigrants coming to our country, the first generation has problems...do not know the language etc. Second generation become Finns, educate themselves, get work...buy house and BMW...not interested in Jihad after that. In India you have too many people lacking opportunities, that fuels confrontation. Not religion....
that was what was one of my points - availability of opprtunities is also totally & absolutely no guarantee against occurrence of confrontations. yes, they somewhat take the 'steam' and focus off of the usual business to some extent, but old habits (and drilled 'lessons') die hard. while the second gen is busy accumulating resources there, may be the third or subsequent gens would begin with the 'traditional' business (God forbid).

AnantS

Country flag
:lol:
you need culture to stop these guys ... not guns.
You know Rowdy what would be ultimate irony? If Europeans continue to turn blind eye to the situation, in coming years this very police will having "minority quota", and the very same police with their shiny toys will be guarding sharia zones to protect them from then white EDL(E for Euro not English here ;)) ? So if euros keep on pandering to FLPL (Fake Liberal Pure Leftists) views, then a day will come that every euro country's name will be suffixed with "satan". e.g. Finlandisatan ;)! Fellows like Jounis at that time would be yearning to go to lap of mother Russia, which would be a haven for EDL types.

AnantS

Country flag
naah wrong. I recommend you to read Arab and his camel story. That is exactly how problem starts. And thats why Europe is doomed, because your are the "Arab" in the "Arab and his camel" story

jouni

that was what was one of my points - availability of opprtunities is also totally & absolutely no guarantee against occurrence of confrontations. yes, they somewhat take the 'steam' and focus off of the usual business to some extent, but old habits (and drilled 'lessons') die hard. while the second gen is busy accumulating resources there, may be the third or subsequent gens would begin with the 'traditional' business (God forbid).
You sound like Hitler, who spoke about the "eternal jew"....

jouni

naah wrong. I recommend you to read Arab and his camel story. That is exactly how problem starts. And thats why Europe is doomed, because your are the "Arab" in the "Arab and his camel" story
Heh, in our cold climate animals and people in the old times lived under same roof. Maybe that explains our difference. Please, do not tell me that camel equals hindu in the story....

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
You sound like Hitler, who spoke about the "eternal jew"....
whatever i may sound like, its worth pondering why its only the 'jobless' paki/muslim that fuels confrontation and gets involved in 'peaceful' acts (in the name of religion), or/and is susceptible to them.

BTW, the 'eternal jew' turned out to infact be the ultimate victim, while our peacefuls here are actually the aggressors themselves (more in the shoes of hitler - mullaas spinning tales of 'islam is in danger' and exhorting muslims for armed 'missions' worldwide in the cause of daar-ul-islam against the daar-ul-harb since centuries).

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
You know Rowdy what would be ultimate irony? If Europeans continue to turn blind eye to the situation, in coming years this very police will having "minority quota", and the very same police with their shiny toys will be guarding sharia zones to protect them from then white EDL(E for Euro not English here ;)) ? So if euros keep on pandering to FLPL (Fake Liberal Pure Leftists) views, then a day will come that every euro country's name will be suffixed with "satan". e.g. Finlandisatan ;)! Fellows like Jounis at that time would be yearning to go to lap of mother Russia, which would be a haven for EDL types.
@jouni will be renamed to jamaal :lol:

AnantS

Country flag
Heh, in our cold climate animals and people in the old times lived under same roof. Maybe that explains our difference.
Here we are are talking about animals of Paki variety ...you will welcome them in homes and who will kick you in the teeth, fcuk your goat and throw you out in the cold. ;) Just wait & watch. Meanwhile don't burn your bridges with mother Russia, she will be your ultimate savior in the last.

In India's case, bangladeshis/rohnigyas camels are already 1/4 inside in her tent, so learn from our (bad)experience

pmaitra

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad, surely you meant it figuratively.

I agree, and if I may add, promoting homosexuality, parent 1 and parent 2 concept, emasculating their men who would have otherwise been the protectors of the women, and in general, creating a generation of ******s seems to be one of the facets of "European values."

Do the horrific rapes (anywhere in the world, but in this context, in Europe) prove that women need men as much as a fish needs a bicycle?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Maldives allows foreign ownership of land despite opposition concern
quote:-
The Maldives ratified legislation on Thursday to allow foreigners with investment of more than $1 billion to own land despite opposition concern the reform could be used for military expansion in the islands by China.

The legislation, passed with 70 assembly members in favour and 14 opposed, will allow foreigners to own land within a project site on condition at least 70 percent of the area is reclaimed from the sea.

The constitution had earlier had prohibited the foreign ownership of any part of Maldivian territory, instead allowing only 99-year leases. ( end quote )

My suggestion is for the goi to let the gov of Maldives know that they are risking an India - China naval battle in their territories and they will be squashed and tread upon in the process .....if that's what they want .

ref:-
@bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @cobra commando @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl @Sylex21 @angeldude13 @DingDong @Zebra
Editing again: Please discuss it on another thread. Thanks
Maldives days are numbered, wait for some fire works soon.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I was checking some news regarding Pakistan and saw the above news and no surprise since Pakis are involved again with their brothers from Arabic land.

Western nations love highlighting rapes in India but letting their women raped and MSM is silent.A video added too... all sounds extremely disturbing.

@Blackwater @jackprince @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy @alphacentury @sydsnyper @anupamsurey @VIP
@Razor @brational @Bangalorean @Mad Indian @cobra commando @hit&run @maomao @TrueSpirit2
@ersakthivel @OneGrimPilgrim @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @maomao @VIP @pmaitra @Screambowl @LETHALFORCE

Foreign panel
@roma @jouni @adam7 @Gabriel92
@marrakesh @Cadian

Pakistanis rape women for the larger noble cause of converting them back to Islam. One should not make big hue and cry on few isolated incidents when things get out of control. These men are doing what is religiously permissible following centuries old practice.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
http://yle.fi/uutiset/bahrain_royals_contributing_to_helsinki_mosque_plan/8155486

They are going to build huge mosque here....we have no issues with other religions as long as the follow our laws. I think your problems with muslims is more related to your history....just like with Brits. How come billion Hindus can have such problems with few hundred million muslims? Grow up. Finland was also rolled over by Catholics and Orthodoxes, but we got over it and are Friends with both of them.

For you I think even ISIS is also non existent and not related to a particular religion.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
You are wrong finn. The main problem of muzzlims is that they are not able to integrate in the western society.
All those BMWs and good life style in UK didn't stopped them from joining isis. Are you that naive about this subject or you're just trying to Burry your head in sand. Few days ago, I so a documentary about one of your nordic country. The documentary was about nordic kids being discriminated in school by the immigrant muzzlim kids.

ONTOPIC- why only blame muzzlims? Those whote british ******s are raping kiddies as young as 2 year old :disgusting:
Paedophilia is in their blood. Australian documentary claims that many high level official and even MPs could be involved in the britain paedophile sex racket. #filth
OFFTOPIC- Guys Shashi Tharoor is giving a thorough a$$ whooping to those british ******s. Look for his speech on youtube.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Immigrants living in US and UK have been there for generations they get good jobs good living but still gets radicalized in the name of religion ever thought why?

They themselves think they are not invited or part of the society they want others to follow there norms and cultures but in return do not want to gel in with the norms and cultures of others.

They want there laws to be implemented not Law of the land.
They want there customs to be allowed.

But If you go to a nation of there Religion they will not even allow you to pray to you r own god.

That is the mentality with which they go to other lands to create a land of there own.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Guys, why argue so much with @jouni? His nation, his choice, his funeral.

I, for one, would be delighted when far-RW parties rise up in Europe and when we see Islamist-versus-RW fights on the streets, and riots. These people have been sanctimoniously preaching to the world for far too long.

Such things are imminent in Europe, within the next 20 years. This way, I agree with Raghuram Rajan that we should not have an excessive export-oriented focus in the economy, and that "Make For India" is as important as the PM's "Make In India" initiative. That way, when the European chaos justly kicks in, India's economy will be insulated, as opposed to China's.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles