Horrifying 7 year old Christian boy dies after gang raped in Pakistan by Muslim men.

saty

Tihar Jail
Banned

A seven-year-old boy has died after being gang raped in Pakistan, it has been reported.

The Express Tribune reports that the child allegedly went missing on Tuesday.

The following day his body was reportedly found in a field and a post mortem examination revealed that he had been gang raped and then killed.
The alleged attack took place in Bahawalnagar’s Christian district, situated in the south east region in the Punjab province.

Local police official Sahar Fareed said that three men have been arrested in connection with the case and operations are ongoing to find a fourth man who is understood to have avoided arrest by fleeing the scene.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ng-raped-in-pakistan-say-police-a6801896.html :mad2: :mad2:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Young boys are more susceptible for Rape in Pak than Females,no matter how much they put the blame on Afghans whom are accustomed to Baccha Bazi since the time of Babur.

Last year a young boy was raped in Lahore mosque by Mullah,even this evil has been creeping into certain section Indian Muslims - Kerala film director himself acknowledge this.

Bornubus

@saty the pic you posted is of Indian army jawan checking the Bangladeshi for weapons in 1971.

Bornubus

Serious! i guess it was paki army man checking half di** in BD civil war to execute.

"Muslims are circumcised, but Hindus are not. This is how Pakistani armies identified ‘True Muslims’ during the war of 1971. The same trend have been followed in Bangladesh for singling out the ‘legally identified enemies’".

https://bangladeshwatchdog1.wordpress.com/
I am saying on the basis of dark camo pattern of Indian army,unlike light pattern of pak.

May be someone with more knowledge should help us here.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Young boys are more susceptible for Rape in Pak than Females,no matter how much they put the blame on Afghans whom are accustomed to Baccha Bazi since the time of Babur.

Last year a young boy was raped in Lahore mosque by Mullah,even this evil has been creeping into certain section Indian Muslims - Kerala film director himself acknowledge this.
There are also cases in India where Muslim clerics raped but our Sickular media kept quiet.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
and the pagal-e-azam khan was saying RSS people are homosexuals :laugh: (the statement from which Malda's backdrop was formed).

I_PLAY_BAD

So Muslims have learnt the alternate rape now ?
I am sure they will use it productively rather than the usual one.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles