Keralites and Bengalis are Nationalists too

ashdoc

Country flag
well , at least kerala does not border a muslim majority state . so it will islamise slowly . but the problem for west bengal and assam is really acute with bangladeshi immigration .

SilentKiller

Country flag
No , not exactly. Population is not the prime factor. My city has a muslim population of 50% , yet never heard of any religious tensions. Prime reason is extremist mullahs who take Quran way too literally and brainwash the muslim population. Both these state's muslim population is being radicalized , thus creating the communal tensions.
Quran was modified by mullahs, there was no quran written at first, there was saying (hidayts something like that), post 1000 AD, muslims worked on collecting them and then started writting them, so if there was real saying or words, they were easily modified.
same thing happened with bible, bible of today was written under constatine, modified as he find fit, 100's of years later than jesus death..same is true for all religion books..religious preachers modify these things as they find fit. no hardline sikh preaher will tell u that in guru granth sahib, 10th guru praised or told about krishna preaching. this is the sad story of all religions.

knew 2 muslims, 1 quit his job as banking sector is haram as per his dicussion with a maulvi and other asked same question to another maulvi, where he is told no such thing is there as long as u stay true and not cheat people.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Quran was modified by mullahs, there was no quran written at first, there was saying (hidayts something like that), post 1000 AD, muslims worked on collecting them and then started writting them, so if there was real saying or words, they were easily modified.
same thing happened with bible, bible of today was written under constatine, modified as he find fit, 100's of years later than jesus death..same is true for all religion books..religious preachers modify these things as they find fit. no hardline sikh preaher will tell u that in guru granth sahib, 10th guru praised or told about krishna preaching. this is the sad story of all religions.

knew 2 muslims, 1 quit his job as banking sector is haram as per his dicussion with a maulvi and other asked same question to another maulvi, where he is told no such thing is there as long as u stay true and not cheat people.
Most of Quran is copy paste of Old Testament. That's why they feel obliged to call Christians and Jews children of the book.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am a Bengali and can confirm Communism is like blood cancer for a state. CPIM took down one of the most industrialised states in India and made it a cousin of the lungis next door. Even bihar is growing exponentially. By GDP West Bengal is growing but by industrialisation we are bleeding out. Kolkata is slowly bleeding out. Lungis are spreading like Syrian immigrants and they are actively trying to radicalise the youth.

My sincere request to fellow Nationalists is to shame these SJWs and commies publicly. Never give any ground to them on a public forum or even amongst family. Once these cancerous ideas take root it is endgame for India like West Bengal.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Most of Quran is copy paste of Old Testament. That's why they feel obliged to call Christians and Jews children of the book.
There was no Quran even after 400 years death of prophet and no bible (as in current form) for almost 300 after jesus death.

People are fools who follow religion based on books by heart..even NCRT books are reworked and modified or corrected every few years. nothing is constant in universe, everything changes so religion too has to change, it cannot be rigid, u become rigid then u get wet dreams that if u blow ur self u will get 72 virgins.

Sorry for going off topic, issue with kerela redicalisation is culture from middle east, we forgot ours and adopted theirs.

ashdoc

Country flag
Probably assamese are better equipped to fight the Islamic threat than bengalis. The bodos are tough people. Also arnab goswami is assamese too and he has a lot of firepower lol

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Ok, so this has been in my head for a long time, and i just wanted to put this out there. I am not so good in writing but this will have to do. To start with I am a Sanghi from Kerala, Lately i have been seeing comments from mostly Sanghis and Nationalists which are extremely disappointing in nature. From twitter to pdf to any other social networking website all we here is Kerala ,ISIS leftist. The amount of attacks, Keralites get from other other Sanghis is very disheartening, especially for a person who was born and brought up in Kerala. I have several of my friends reading twitter, pdf and several Online forums and lately they have been getting disheartened with this Attitude.

I know many Muslims, Sanghis, leftists and everyone here who are as loyal to their mother land as anyone else is over here and i assume it is the same in West Bengal as well. Over the period of several months this attitude of mocking Keralites and Kerala almost in every section on the internet is starting to show, at least with my group of friends. Do not create a sense of alienation among the people here, we love the country as much as you do. There were even comments on several forum, especially in pdf and twitter were people wanted to "Fence of" Kerala and West Bengal and start a military operation. Yes...we have a problem with ISIS and radical leftists, but we are trying to deal with it. Several others who support the left here are as Nationalistic as you, they are simply bit ignorant on the real nature of the left..

AM not talking about criticism, am talking about people treating Kerala and WB as if we are not even part of the country anymore.
Whenever someone writes something which you think is anti-Bengali/Mallu there is usually a context to it. You are stripping away all context and claiming 'we are being victimized' and creating a strawman. If people are abusing you as a group, there are usually qualifiers to the post, I am sure, if you don't fit the bill, it is not intended towards you. Just use it to your advantage. Show it to the anti-national Mallus and tell them "look, this is what people have started saying about us as a group, because of the behavior of people like you".

I had already predicted, there is a lot of bullshit coming out of WB and Kerala and there's a limit to how much leeway the nation is going to give the 'silent majority' if you refuse to keep the lunatics under check. One day people are going to realize that such shit is coming out of Kerala because there is a tacit support to it by the masses. People like you keep claiming that the majority are nationalists and only a small minority is bad apples. How are you the majority if your own voice is being silenced there? Every group has black sheep in it and it is the responsibility of the group to control the black sheep otherwise the entire group gets labelled as black sheep.

In fact, those who keep saying that 'not everyone is like that' are the bigger culprits because given a choice between lecturing the black sheep and lecturing those who criticize them, you chose the latter. Clearly shows where your priorities lie. Instead of admitting that there is a problem, you are denying it and accusing others of a bias. If indeed there is no anti-national take over, and if you really are in charge of the situation there, why are you not able to silence the bad apples then?

As someone who singlehandedly started this trend 6 months back, I am very proud of it. People tried telling you nicely but you dismissed it. We told you that if you claim to be one of the nice ones then you better take charge and change things, other you risk being accused of either being incompetent or hand-in-glove, but you laughed it off. So I started churning out literature on my own and posting it on forums, people got in touch and asked me for permission to repost, I happily obliged, now it has spread like wildfire, it's literally everywhere. It is only when the heat has reached you now that you are waking up and even after waking up your first words of wisdom are that you accuse others of a bias instead of admitting that there is a pattern of bad behavior among a large majority of the ethnic groups you mentioned.

Read these, your line of argument (every group has some bad apples in them) has been tried and tested earlier, it has been refuted earlier.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...n-idiotic-musings.21193/page-342#post-1185277

That's too generalist, proportions are important. If there are two groups of 100 people each, and one group produces 10% bad apples and other group produces 70% bad apples, are people not going to take notice? I can understand Muslims behaving this way because they feel they are the victims/stake holders but what business do Bengali people have recommending Azaadi for Kashmir and the breakup of India? even last time Jadhavpur university had pro-Afzal and pro-Yakub protests. After a while it becomes too pungent to not notice. And when I point out the apparent, people get offended. Why is there no self-correcting mechanism in Bengali society?

When Raj Thackrey went batshit crazy, the Maharashtrians brought him to his senses, when Jats went crazy, the saner minds in Haryana prevailed, when Patels went on a rampage, the majority of silent Gujjus brought them down, when there was a separatist sentiment in Tamils, it was the majority Tamils who defeated the idea. Every community has black sheep but every community also has corrective mechanisms to isolate those black sheep, except for Muslims, Feminists and Bengalis. These groups don't seem to be calling out the black sheep amongst them that is why outsides have to point it out. It seems like there is a tacit approval of the entire Bengali society for such kind of views.

Because as long as bad behavior within your community affects only your community (like the destruction of industries in W.B by commies), people will be willing to excuse you, but at the moment your bad behavior starts affecting others, they are going to point it out. Can you imagine how a family of a martyr or that of a terror victim must be feeling after reading all this bullshit pro-terrorist literature being written overwhelmingly by Bengalis? Your side is not the only one, listen to the other side too. Why this immense urge to write anti-India, pro-Naxal, pro-Jihadi articles again and again, not as an exception but as a norm? How many Bengalis from within the community are taking on such black sheep?
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-to-wage-war-against-their-own-country.75228/

There is a negative perception about Bengalis and Mallus, true, but perceptions don't arise out of thin air and stereotypes do not propagate if the narrative didn't have an element of truth in it which the masses could relate to, owing to their own experience with these groups. You can't have it both ways. First you want to indulge in bad behavior but you can't digest it if people point a finger at you. The negative perceptions of people are reflections of your own negative behavior. If the community amends its behavior, people will amend their perceptions.

First fix what's going on in Malda and Mallapuram then lecture us. For 70 years after Independence, the whole media and literature has been hijacked by these two communities, and what narrative have they promoted? was it a narrative of national pride? no! it was all defeatist self-flagellation coming out of these community of self proclaimed intellectuals. Now the internet has broken that monopoly and you have started feeling the heat so you are complaining.

Kal Muah

Country flag
Secularism isn't bad thing, people like u too have contributes to have made it bad..
Do u know people who are against seculism are like ISIS, LeT, JeM. Who gave u right to say so? people like u are helping pakistan much more than terrorists. People like you are those who have got used to play with this word are biggest calamity happened in modern india.

Main meaning of secularism is that i respect my religion and expect u to respect mine and in return i will respect your religion, this is part of true humanity..
Islamic terrorists doesn't follows this line and if a secular bengali follows this line he is true indian..
all those so called secularists who say that islam is religion of peace or hindus is or not are not aware of anything. in reality all religions are based or used as basis of voilence so, none can justfy itself supperior to other or peaceful than other. Secularism doesn't ask about your religion or which is better, all it says that respect ur and respect others and keep religion to yourself, day religion comes out of personal space it causes rifts and that the reality of world history.

All wars have been fought in history have some % or whole % becoz of religion.
No religion too isn't a solution as if u remove it, we make people as gods.
1. People who are against secularism are ISIS? Till we have people like you in bengal, mamata is going to fuck our ass with hot oil while we stand holding the wall with our butts held high. Secularism means separations of Church/religious institutions and government. It has nothing to do what people believe. I am a conservative and I dont believe other religions except mine, I TOLERATE. That doesnt mean i will buy a gun and go allahu ackbar on your ass.

2. You are what is called raised by a PUSSY CULTURE. What you have defined is not secularism its toleration. You have no guts to stand against islamic cunts, accept it, you are a pussy. Secularism is a brain-dead concept by leftist liberals, to force people to accept what they don't want to.

Kal Muah

Country flag
This is the reason why we don't card about hindus being killed in bengal. you people deserve it. You had one chance but you chose to vote for TMC rathen than voting for BJP who stood for you people.
Its BJP who is a maha chutiya. I thought we are in for a show from Modi, like that of Bihar, but what happened? Not a single proper election campaign from BJP, no party raising, no TV ad buying, hell they didnt even attacked Mamata on Sharada and Narada scams. BJP let Mamata an easy win, so as to secure GST vote. So dont blame bengalis, we were all ready to vote, but to whom? we didnt even knew who was the CM candidate from bengal

ashdoc

Country flag
Whenever someone writes something which you think is anti-Bengali/Mallu there is usually a context to it. You are stripping away all context and claiming 'we are being victimized' and creating a strawman. If people are abusing you as a group, there are usually qualifiers to the post, I am sure, if you don't fit the bill, it is not intended towards you. Just use it to your advantage. Show it to the anti-national Mallus and tell them "look, this is what people have started saying about us as a group, because of the behavior of people like you".

I had already predicted, there is a lot of bullshit coming out of WB and Kerala and there's a limit to how much leeway the nation is going to give the 'silent majority' if you refuse to keep the lunatics under check. One day people are going to realize that such shit is coming out of Kerala because there is a tacit support to it by the masses. People like you keep claiming that the majority are nationalists and only a small minority is bad apples. How are you the majority if your own voice is being silenced there? Every group has black sheep in it and it is the responsibility of the group to control the black sheep otherwise the entire group gets labelled as black sheep.

In fact, those who keep saying that 'not everyone is like that' are the bigger culprits because given a choice between lecturing the black sheep and lecturing those who criticize them, you chose the latter. Clearly shows where your priorities lie. Instead of admitting that there is a problem, you are denying it and accusing others of a bias. If indeed there is no anti-national take over, and if you really are in charge of the situation there, why are you not able to silence the bad apples then?

As someone who singlehandedly started this trend 6 months back, I am very proud of it. People tried telling you nicely but you dismissed it. We told you that if you claim to be one of the nice ones then you better take charge and change things, other you risk being accused of either being incompetent or hand-in-glove, but you laughed it off. So I started churning out literature on my own and posting it on forums, people got in touch and asked me for permission to repost, I happily obliged, now it has spread like wildfire, it's literally everywhere. It is only when the heat has reached you now that you are waking up and even after waking up your first words of wisdom are that you accuse others of a bias instead of admitting that there is a pattern of bad behavior among a large majority of the ethnic groups you mentioned.

Read these, your line of argument (every group has some bad apples in them) has been tried and tested earlier, it has been refuted earlier.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...n-idiotic-musings.21193/page-342#post-1185277

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-to-wage-war-against-their-own-country.75228/

There is a negative perception about Bengalis and Mallus, true, but perceptions don't arise out of thin air and stereotypes do not propagate if the narrative didn't have an element of truth in it which the masses could relate to, owing to their own experience with these groups. You can't have it both ways. First you want to indulge in bad behavior but you can't digest it if people point a finger at you. The negative perceptions of people are reflections of your own negative behavior. If the community amends its behavior, people will amend their perceptions.

First fix what's going on in Malda and Mallapuram then lecture us. For 70 years after Independence, the whole media and literature has been hijacked by these two communities, and what narrative have they promoted? was it a narrative of national pride? no! it was all defeatist self-flagellation coming out of these community of self proclaimed intellectuals. Now the internet has broken that monopoly and you have started feeling the heat so you are complaining.
In areas like malda and mallapuram the local hindus cannot do anything because of Muslim majority. It is like trying to penetrate lion's stronghold. The central government will have to come in to act in aid of local hindus.

ashdoc

Country flag
The Hindus have mobilised in areas neighbouring to malabar---in mangalore.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Its BJP who is a maha chutiya. I thought we are in for a show from Modi, like that of Bihar, but what happened? Not a single proper election campaign from BJP, no party raising, no TV ad buying, hell they didnt even attacked Mamata on Sharada and Narada scams. BJP let Mamata an easy win, so as to secure GST vote. So dont blame bengalis, we were all ready to vote, but to whom? we didnt even knew who was the CM candidate from bengal
Are you people not aware of mommy's minority appeasing policies? When did she support hindus in bengal? IN some parts of bengal durja puja is not allowed just because it may cause discomfort to special categorized people. Bengal Hindus are themselves to be blamed for their sufferings.

ashdoc

Country flag
One bengali hindu trolled me on Facebook over maratha invasion of bengal!! Something that happened in 18th century!! They are more bothered about 3 century old maratha invasions than today's Islamic tide flowing from Bangladesh!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles