Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes , Indian keep USA's citizenship and send back money to their family , not as Chinese , go back to China and contribution.
Lot of Indians are back at home as well. Those run major Indian companies or are officials in PSU, doctors etc..

I said give numbers and statistics instead spamming over & over.
Do people around you go back from USA and working in India?
Yes.

Nearest is a doctor in my neighborhood runs a big hospital. Now, don't ask for every example. There are a lot.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You know Google up something for yourself instead of spamming us here.

Oh wait you can't even use Google.
Yes , Google don't obey Chinese law ,so it forbidden in China.

Not like India , can only do as USA said.

Knowitall

Lol weak China cannot even stop hong kong protests. Hong Kong's economy has already been damaged and China couldn't do a thing.

Haha USA has turned your cities into ghost cities.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/27/chi...rrowing-soars-and-cash-flows-deteriorate.html

https://www.freepressjournal.in/bus...s-chinas-economic-growth-slows-to-30-year-low

USA has already kicked and thrown you enough and yet you try to act brave.

:pound::pound::pound:

You talk about rivaling USA and you couldn't even take dokhlam from us.:crazy:

Too much propoganda.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pale reply ,please give some more evidence.
My evidence lies in my arguments and posts I've used in debate with you. Go & check the factual status of what I said.

Meanwhile, you claimed totally alien rants without any evidence, completely out of thin air.

It's you who is giving non-answer pale arguments and jumping topics frustrating everyone trying to have a healthy discussion.
Doesn't comply with your POV is more precise.

Well, you still have other internet tools to check.
India isn't any vassal state of US as opposed to whatever you have said. We have disputes with US too.

We are not just hostile to everyone unlike PRC.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I just comment a quote on below
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don´t understand. If India is a democratic country, how come India cannot accept a plebiscit in Kashmir. I am getting the impression Indians do not understand the meaning of democracy. I know most Indians ( and Pakistanis too) have very little education. But at least he forumites here should understand that not accepting the wish of the majority of Kashmiri people is against the principles of democracy.
You will not understand the concept of democracy because you are mentally retarded and brain washed by the Communist china ...

How about plebiscite in TIBET and XINJIANG ?

Why do you not tell your criminal CPC to consider the will of TIBETANS and Urgurs people ?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
for the fuck sake this is kashmir thread.....stop off topic discussion.....this how trolls derail the tgread to avoid healthy discussion.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles