J20 Stealth Fighter

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
We can wait and see what will happen later.It is true that I havenot seen it myself,so I cannot conduct any conclusion.

Everyone has their our points,just carry on!!
Brother China can do wonder...No doubt!!

However, these hoaxes and these fanboys give a bad name to China.....they first post thse PhotoChop pics, when exposed they just vanish!!

I hope you understand its better you rely on Official announcements not these fanboy posts on Forums!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
China now has more money power than RUssia, but also have more advanced R&D infrastructures than Russia, such as wind tunnels and all kinds of test beds.

of course, , more advanced R&D infrastructures also are come from more fund investment....so in the final analysis,money rules.
i wonder if 5G tech is for sale, only USA and Russia has that tech and they are not selling it even if you have money to pay for.
Other best option is to steal it.

maomao

Country flag
China now has more money power than RUssia, but also have more advanced R&D infrastructures than Russia, such as wind tunnels and all kinds of test beds.

of course, , more advanced R&D infrastructures also are come from more fund investment....so in the final analysis,money rules.
So why do you still buy Russian stuff??:happy_2:

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag

are you day dreaming? first let some chinese goverment official confirm that this is 5th gen plane.then let a clear photograph of the plane come-up.after that start celebrating

badguy2000

Respected Member
So why do you still buy Russian stuff??:happy_2:
It is inertance of the past history.

well, Russia is going down .but Soviet invested 10 times more on their defence industry than CHinese and leave thick fat for russians.but Russian can not invest on and the fat left by Soviet now will be gradually ate up by Russians soon.

China is up. but Chinese started invest huge money on its defence industry not long ago. a abrupt rise is always based on the accumulated strenth...CHina now is on the stage of the accumulated stregth.

maomao

Country flag
It is inertance of the past history.

well, Russia is going down .but Soviet invested 10 times more on their defence industry than CHinese and leave thick fat for russians.but Russian can not invest on and the fat left by Soviet now will be gradually ate up by Russians soon.

China is up. but Chinese started invest huge money on its defence industry not long ago. a abrupt rise is always based on the accumulated strenth...CHina now is on the stage of the accumulated stregth.
What are you talking about?

You still buy Russian engines, radars, avionics, missiles and are unable to reverse engineer it....Russia spends less than you and is still one of the best in Aviation, Defence and Space technology......I hope you remember it was first a Russian in the space not a Chinese!!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
No idea.Most of information I have incline me to believe its existence.

But I never saw it myself,so I can't conduct a conclusion.
Everything posted here is either a photochop or a Russian aircraft. Now PLA has stated the new fighter is going to be based on J-10, that is what I am looking for.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
just read in BR with proper explanation about the hoax

here it is

look at the star

Chines fighter

its symbol

oops..............it is Russian Star............

(thanks to shiv from BR)

Country flag
In the other forum link they are saying this is a photoshop of PAKFA and Raptor in one pic???

Minghegy

i wonder if 5G tech is for sale, only USA and Russia has that tech and they are not selling it even if you have money to pay for.
Other best option is to steal it.
It's extremely hard.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
It's extremely hard.
yeah beg, borrow or steal is the only way now, BTW your all weather friends is mater of this, may be they can share some pointers. (that is on the lighter side)

i dont think Russia or USA will sell 5G tech for top $$$ as they are aware that is what separate them from China. China has to build those things themselves.

gogbot

I have been hearing about J-XX making first flight since 2008.

What makes this one any different ?

If someone got close enough to take blurry pictures , they might as well have taken an entire video.
I mean what cellphone does not take video's now at days ?

In this case with these pictures.
No video , or it did not happen.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Let's not warrant these pictures and guess that we are going to have a first flight. All of us know that JXX is coming out sooner or later; the point is, unless and until CCTV shows a footage or People' Daily publishes the official picture, we cannot say anything. It could be a ground testing model for all we know. The point is, the Chinese have started early and we are still not there with AMCA except still in designing phase.

Their work might be in secrecy but those guys sure know how to make things fast and in time. We need to built that capability up.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
brother3,don't get discouraged

You still effort to build good you advanced LCA it
LCA is ready and what MK2 aims is to get it to the level of Gripen NG and Rafale. Since we took this long to make Mk.1, you will see the Mk.2 in a couple of years since we already have the basics in. Anyway, move on to the topic back.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
In the other forum link they are saying this is a photoshop of PAKFA and Raptor in one pic???

Front is the Raptor, the PAK FA engines are too far apart for it to match up to the pic. I thought MiG-31 at first but now am thinking Su-37 derriere.

neoshangh

I have been hearing about J-XX making first flight since 2008.

What makes this one any different ?

If someone got close enough to take blurry pictures , they might as well have taken an entire video.
I mean what cellphone does not take video's now at days ?

In this case with these pictures.
No video , or it did not happen.
It is hard to say.It is true that now we have not clearer evidence then the pictures.

So,just let time get through this.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles