Israel Military Pictures!

Pintu

Great thread started Rohit , I am already enjoying the thread, it was much needed that a thread over equipments Israel Defence Force and Israel Air Force should commence, as it is most highly capable, elite and highly trained and armed military in the modern world. The Images of F-16 and Merkava Tanks are exceptional.

Regards

indian_sukhoi

Israel Defence Forces - Exercise in the Golan

I Started this topic to discuss about IDF preparence for war.IDF carried out strength maneuvers in preparation for a possible conflict.

War games, involving hundreds of tanks and thousands of soldiers, backed by helicopters and drones, took place in the Judean Desert. The training exercise featured Israel's most advanced tank - the Merkava Mark 4 - pitted against Syria's best armor, the Russian-made T-72 tank. The drill put to rest belief that the age of tank battles is gone forever, and raised the specter of a reprise of armored conflict such as that which pitted the IDF against Syrian forces in 1967 and 1973.

ZOOM

Founding Member
Very good pics, Indian_Sukhoi please keep up the good work

A.V.

[mod]Thread is dedicated to Israeli military , exercises,equipments and all kinds of military pictures, make sure you up load the picture on DFI GALLERY FIRST then paste the url here[/mod]

pavanvenkatesh

Hey gr8 pics guys
Can anybody tell me how to post pics like thisquality i tried but they are very small

Global Defence

New threads

Articles