ISIS killed 39 Indian hostages, Iraq survivor says

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Exactly my point. Why hide it when only thing its disclosure does is making a compelling case for getting head on with Islamic Extremism in Kerela? Something which is in accordance with BJP political agenda?
It is standard practise to confirm the death of any of Citizen where identity and location is in question. The humiliation would be rather sever if they had announced them dead but few could have made out alive. And this happens quite lot especially people lost in conflict zones.

It was a big indication when their relatives were asked for blood samples to match the DNA. But hey ! We are dumb presstitutes we won't use our brain or try to see things in totality including government's response as they had very limited options to exercise.

It is quite Ironic people who ridiculed SS (Including me) as a "Lost and Found" minister 'Visa Mata', who has shown exceptional integrity and care to rescue people abroad during her tenure being now accused of not doing anything for them.

I even saw few bugs twisting it as apathy against Sikhs when in that lists many were Hindus too.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles