Is Pakistan falling to Taliban?

rock45

Founding Member/ RIP our friend
History books will point to this cause as the reason for the US defeat in afghanistan.
What do you mean I'm confused? How is India struggle locked into US involvement in Afghanistan, India was fighting terrorism based from Pakistan before 911?

Sometimes LF were on the same page and other times you say stuff like this, I'm confused? How is it always America's fault?

johnee

it is unislamic for muslims to kill other muslims
not if one side brands the other kufr(infidels). that is wat the taliban does, it just brands its opposition infidel than deal with them according to the book.

recently, they had warned that anyone who opposed nijam-e-adal in NA in pakistan would be considered as infidel and 'suitably' dealt.

Country flag
Rock what i am saying is the Taliban peace deal and peace accord by Pakistan will be a main reason for the war to take a turn for the worst. US is already out looking for different supply routes to abandon pakistan routes, and the pakistan has refused entry by US troops to go after taliban in NWFP. In short what i am saying is this a betrayal by Pakistan in the middle of a war at a crucial time with a 30,000 man surge planned, a possible serious turning point.

Country flag
not if one side brands the other kufr(infidels). that is wat the taliban does, it just brands its opposition infidel than deal with them according to the book.

recently, they had warned that anyone who opposed nijam-e-adal in NA in pakistan would be considered as infidel and 'suitably' dealt.
than what makes Pakistan feel they will ever be safe from the Taliban? They are the ones who brought in the Americans to kill them and got money and supplies from the infidels to go to war there will be no revenge against Pakistan? highly unlikely.

Flint

Man what a useless argument. LF you know the answer so why engage in useless rhetoric?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What do you mean I'm confused? How is India struggle locked into US involvement in Afghanistan, India was fighting terrorism based from Pakistan before 911?

Sometimes LF were on the same page and other times you say stuff like this, I'm confused? How is it always America's fault?
Pakistan is always inflicting the terror against India. India is fighting the same gusy with different names from long time before the 911 happened.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

They are not the only ones gosh have u not seen shia sunni clashes. they don't consider ahmejadias as muslims. These yahoos can kill any body.

Country flag
Flint I am convinced nobody can make Pakistan can give up their terror infrastructure.

johnee

so, there is a general conclusion that taliban is bound to takeover pak. but wat about their nukes then. taliban with nukes is a very dangerous proposition specially for india. wat should we do?

Country flag
Man what a useless argument. LF you know the answer so why engage in useless rhetoric?
Flint i am looking at it from USA point of view for the war in Afghanistan you are looking at it from the terrorism angle sometimes both get mixed.

Country flag
so, there is a general conclusion that taliban is bound to takeover pak. but wat about their nukes then. taliban with nukes is a very dangerous proposition specially for india. wat should we do?
Johnee what should we do against the Taliban who would love to use nukes not just against India but all the kufrs the world over? to me there are 2 simple answers.

rock45

LF that explains things better
I agree this is happening at a bad time and its no accident. This surge of new troops could hurt them so I'm sure they see it as a threat. I just wish there was a land bridge through India but I know there isn't.

rock45

Pakistan is always inflicting the terror against India. India is fighting the same gusy with different names from long time before the 911 happened.
Hi nitesh
I know this that's why I was confused.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Why not use the chabbar port in Iran built with India's help as supply route. India should play the moderator between USA and Iran so that things can move in right direction

rock45

India has said if supplies have to be flown they will help USA.
You know the area much better then I would is it doable? Could enough supplies be flown in? Is there a rail line running from a coastal port in India that runs toward an air base that's a short distances in flight that it would be worth it? This is interesting?

rock45

Why not use the chabbar port in Iran built with India's help as supply route. India should play the moderator between USA and Iran so that things can move in right direction
nitesh
Iran is not an answer there one of the worlds main bad guys maybe not to India but to the rest of the world.

Country flag
rock it may have to come down to diplomacy with Iran Russia is not crazy about allowing USA central asian access either.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles