Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
:facepalm:

Loads of RSS circlejerk threads with posts calling them "patriots" to "cow pee connoisseurs" were merged and then it was stickied with a neutral title. The intent was to prevent fragmentation of discussion

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
largest chain of schools.. lol....Advani himself is studied in convent school hence he can speak in english...

Which are all these schools and what kind/level/medium of education is provided? Is it free of cost?
Well, one of the cool things RSS did for far off remote tribal regions was--setup single person schools. RSS taught one guy from each such village and this person in turn teaches others in the village. Last time I read about it, the numbers of such "Ekal Vidhyalaya" was above 25k and have taught more than 7lakh students. Although I do not know how such students fare, but it is definitely better than being illiterate. And it is free!!!!!

As far as the thread is concerned- I think the posters here are well balanced in their views except the fact that most hate Congress(and according to Congress, whoever hates them is an RSS agent).

Galaxy

Country flag
This thread is not about Pros and Cons of RSS. Let's not diver otherwise it will never end!!

If anyone has anything to say (Positive or Negative), Kindly post in RSS thread. I am sure, someone will reply!

The topic is --> Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?

Answer : No, On contrary DFI is Anti-RSS and Most if not all Mods/Admin are Anti-RSS!

Therefore, It should be neutral!

If it cannot be neutral, then ban all threads related to RSS!

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
This thread is a ploy to find out whether you are pro-RSS or anti-RSS. If you say DFI is Pro-RSS then you are anti-RSS ; if you say DFI is anti-RSS, you are a pro-RSS. After that the Pro-RSS mods will ban anti-RSS members and anti-RSS mods will ban pro-RSS members.

pmaitra

This thread is a ploy to find out whether you are pro-RSS or anti-RSS. If you say DFI is Pro-RSS then you are anti-RSS ; if you say DFI is anti-RSS, you are a pro-RSS. After that the Pro-RSS mods will ban anti-RSS members and anti-RSS mods will ban pro-RSS members.
But MODs are members too. So MODs will also ban MODs. So who will win?

It's like a bee hive ain't it?

There are multiple eggs laid for the queen, but the one that hatches first, goes around killing all the other incubating queen eggs, and becomes the only queen.

You're funny man!

Sabir

DFI TEAM
But MODs are members too. So MODs will also ban MODs. So who will win?

It's like a bee hive ain't it?

There are multiple eggs laid for the queen, but the one that hatches first, goes around killing all the other incubating queen eggs, and becomes the only queen.

You're funny man!
Mods cant ban each other so they will survive. And those who skip the thread will survive.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Easier option is to just shut down the forum. :D

Rahul92

Most of the guys are not regular ones check yourselves what made you to come to DFI

ejazr

Ambassador
I don't know wether the forum "looks" pro-RSS or not. But To be honest there are a section of members who if you follow their posts and threads are basically focussed on a spouting hate and negativity. Its a hate-muslim, hate-arabs, hate-christian, hate-congress (not-necessarily related) or some other combination of hate rather than any serious discussion.

Infact, I had ealier thought of inviting some of my course mates who were studying with me including some Arabs and East Asians mostly academics but also a former diplomat(from Saudi) who had worked in India for a year as well. But decided against it because atleast right now they have a good impression of India and Indians from their personal interactions and delaings with the GoI.

Coming to DFI, they will not be able to distinguish between the minority views that become virulent because of the anonymous nature of the Internet and what the GoI or an average Indian thinks.

I suggest that moderators take an active role in making sure that thread disucssions are ON TOPIC and the discussion is done with RESPECT and CIVILITY. Have an infraction system so that members are warned and know that hate talk and abusive language will not be tolerated rather than just having a blunt instrument like bans.

Again, I think most members are balanced but the few who are "un-balanced" spoil it for the rest of us.

aerokan

Country flag
I don't know wether the forum "looks" pro-RSS or not. But To be honest there are a section of members who if you follow their posts and threads are basically focussed on a spouting hate and negativity. Its a hate-muslim, hate-arabs, hate-christian, hate-congress (not-necessarily related) or some other combination of hate rather than any serious discussion.

Infact, I had ealier thought of inviting some of my course mates who were studying with me including some Arabs and East Asians mostly academics but also a former diplomat(from Saudi) who had worked in India for a year as well. But decided against it because atleast right now they have a good impression of India and Indians from their personal interactions and delaings with the GoI.

Coming to DFI, they will not be able to distinguish between the minority views that become virulent because of the anonymous nature of the Internet and what the GoI or an average Indian thinks.

I suggest that moderators take an active role in making sure that thread disucssions are ON TOPIC and the discussion is done with RESPECT and CIVILITY. Have an infraction system so that members are warned and know that hate talk and abusive language will not be tolerated rather than just having a blunt instrument like bans.

Again, I think most members are balanced but the few who are "un-balanced" spoil it for the rest of us.
If you want a balanced view, please do add hate-hindu, hate-RSS, hate-modi, hate-BJP to the list so that the overall majority of the "unbalanced" posters are covered. Thank you.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
1) The forum is not biased. We are only a platform for expressing views. The staff team is here to facilitate that in a healthy friendly atmosphere.

2) Staff does not directly interfere in any debate apart from debating themselves.

3) Personal opinion of any staff member in no way interferes with the decision making process as we have set our checks and balances.

4) the staff is accused by one section of the members of being too lenient and another section says its too strict. We are neither and we call it as we see it based on our judgement.

5) There is this while US vs THEM kind of a thing running on the forum which is wrong and has to stop. There is no war here. We want exchange of ideas and thoughts for making India better. We are NOT a propaganda site for anyone and we will strictly deal with anything that comes across as propaganda.

I AM CLOSING THIS THREAD. PM ME WITH A GOOD REASON TO OPEN IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles