Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacecracker

Since DFI has made the RSS thread in the Religion section a sticky, one assumes that this forum has become a supported of that facist organisation.
I don't think DFI admins are apologists. but..Sanghie Internet warriors have a good presence here just like they infiltrate every India-related forums/BBS.
Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?
It seems like so because of the effort of Sanghie internet wing which is strong and tries to represent common Hindus. same way some radical people try to represent whole of Islam. I have first hand experience. Although dying, Orkut, "India 370" group is full of RSS,BD and other terrorist-fascist workers.

It is not sickular and am not a Congressi. but, Our country's future is as a Secular,Democratic Country. I find some of these people are brainwashed to believe that the people who lives here for centuries if not for 1000s of Years, just because they are Christian or Muslim is considered Foreigner and He must pay a equivalent of Jizyah to Hindu rulers. This kind of fascism exists in Hindu rightwing even if it is deemed not existing.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
DFI is surely not a Forum supporting any ideology or any political party.

There are all sorts of people who flock out here with as diverse views as the vast diversity of the country.

One should ignore threads that are not to one's liking for one's own peace of mind.

balai_c

You know what, I am expecting someone to come up and say that the tread was made a sticky so that the RSS bashers could find it easily and then call DFI sickular paid congress agents.

Damn it. Not an aana we earn and get credit for everything!
You said it, bro! DFI really is awesome. A true place that represents India. People of every state, religion, shade of opinion can cohabit here. Very mature, civil and has mutual respect of every type of opinion!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
You said it, bro! DFI really is awesome. A true place that represents India. People of every state, religion, shade of opinion can cohabit here. Very mature, civil and has mutual respect of every type of opinion!
:nod: Yeah

There are all sorts of people who flock out here with as diverse views as the vast diversity of the country.

One should ignore threads that are not to one's liking for one's own peace of mind.
Best post I'd say. If the question has been answered, may the thread be closed now?

Last edited:

blueblood

To be honest sir, this forum feels more like Hindu Jagaran Manch than a defence forum. Foreign members like DBC and Ratus Ratus etc. don't post anymore.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Since DFI has made the RSS thread in the Religion section a sticky, one assumes that this forum has become a supported of that facist organisation.
The sub-forum picture of the Religion & culture is that of Lord Buddha...

So can I take it that this fora is a buddhist mouthpiece ?

Lemontree, heights of delusion...

On the other hand..even if there is a support to RSS..so what ? They are the largest patriotic, social organization in India.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
To be honest sir, this forum feels more like Hindu Jagaran Manch than a defence forum. Foreign members like DBC and Ratus Ratus etc. don't post anymore.
DBC is interested in fighter aircraft only. Ratus Ratus was barely here. The only foreign members an India forum can attract are our two "dear" neighbors. One one the west and one north. The one on the west prefers to stay in their protective troll forum as the other is there in droves earning their 50cents.

Iamanidiot

DFI is as diverse as India itself and I won't call it a cow pee connoseiurs mouth

Iamanidiot

The sub-forum picture of the Religion & culture is that of Lord Buddha...

So can I take it that this fora is a buddhist mouthpiece ?

Lemontree, heights of delusion...

On the other hand..even if there is a support to RSS..so what ? They are the largest patriotic, social organization in India.
Biggest tripe I have heard in a while

KS

Bye bye DFI
but..Sanghie Internet warriors have a good presence here just like they infiltrate every India-related forums/BBS.
"Sanghies" have had a phenomenal increase in their numbers only because of the "sickularists" spreading their propaganda everywhere..:p

but, Our country's future is as a Secular,Democratic Country.
The cliche is becoming boring. Seriously.

I find some of these people are brainwashed to believe that the people who lives here for centuries if not for 1000s of Years, just because they are Christian or Muslim is considered Foreigner and He must pay a equivalent of Jizyah to Hindu rulers. This kind of fascism exists in Hindu rightwing even if it is deemed not existing.
When the people themselves [atleast a section] try to identify with the actions of the foreigners..then it is natural for the others to treat them that way only.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
DFI is as diverse as India itself and I won't call it a cow pee connoseiurs mouth
Now, if such a remark passes muster, it sure underlines the fact that this is not an RSS forum!

It also proves that Kapil Sibal's misconceived Bill in the Parliament has not been passed and if one heard Arun Jaitley, it does not appear to be passed in its current draconian form.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
As long as the mods are sickulars and commies there is no chance of this happening :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles