Iran attacks pakistan with missile

Glint

Country flag
also what happend to the Pakistaani Early warning Networks Don't they intimate the Incoming Ballistic Missiles ..whether It can carry WMD or Conventions ..It's questionable from Pakistani side ..? did they launched nukes where Iran nearly to build a nuke Bomb
Pakistani operative :- Sir, I think someone launched a missile into our airspace.

Commanding officer :- What bullcrap, The early warning system doesn't show anything in the radar.

Pakistani operative :- Sir, we don't have an early warning system.

Commanding officer :- Really?! Anyways,Then how the hell can you say something like that?

Pakistani operative :- Sir, I read it in the news paper...

I'm guessing that's what happened..

Haman10

Pakistani operative :- Sir, I think someone launched a missile into our airspace.

Commanding officer :- What bullcrap, The early warning system doesn't show anything in the radar.

Pakistani operative :- Sir, we don't have an early warning system.

Commanding officer :- Really?! Anyways,Then how the hell can you say something like that?

Pakistani operative :- Sir, I read it in the news paper...

I'm guessing that's what happened..
thats not the point mate :) even if they detect the missile (which they cannot - since it travels at 4mach and is partially stealth) , they cannot do anything about it . cause they have no credible AD system .

thus all they can do is watching the missile on the scope and cheer for it :D

ladder

Country flag
Yes Your Missiles can cover whole Pakistan that's not a Question

Do you thing or any sources told you They used the SRBM Fateh 110

I highly Doubt it ..Because launching a SRBM with nearly 500 kg warhead to destroy a single Camp is Thinkable

also what happend to the Pakistaani Early warning Networks Don't they intimate the Incoming Ballistic Missiles ..whether It can carry WMD or Conventions ..It's questionable from Pakistani side ..? did they launched nukes where Iran nearly to build a nuke Bomb

If done, it was more of a symbolic than concerned about the RoI of the use of missile or a LR rocket on a non- de-script terrorist camp.

And Iran-Pakistan is not equivalent to India-Pakistan border.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
actually the most acurrate guess till now is fateh110 missile .

still there are some rumors about Drone attack . now i quote a professional iranian analyst's post for you all :
Well have a look

"There are two possibilities :

Fateh 110 + a Recon drone
where are we Now ... can a Drone guide a Ballistic Missile

A combat drone like S-129 or Fotros ...
'

Oh man ..seems your drone Penetrated Pakki Air Space ..But no response from PAF or PAAD ..Don't they know they are being attacked

A ballistic missile causes more damage ... Neighboring houses cant survive from the blast ...
Yes ..500 kg warhead means something More Blast ..more Response from the Targeted nation

But base on sources it was a missile attack ... Not a bombing ! "

Iran targeted terrorists with missiles
:noidea: to read those Forums

Haman10

i really dont understand what you are saying , whether you believe that pakistan has an almighty military - which is bull crap

or you are challenging the fact that iran launched the strike .

why do u think that pakistan can detect an stealth MALE drone like S-129 or FOTROS ? could they detect the non-stealth american drones hovering over pakistan 24/7 ? i suppose not .

if its was a missile strike , then the camp should have been far from the city ....... to avoid collateral amage . otherwise we would take another measure .

can a Drone guide a Ballistic Missile
no , the drone will be used to attack the target directly - cause we have 2 UCAV drones - or to retract the exact location - since we dont have an spy sat .

is it clear ?
===================================

still , i invite you to calm down and wait for more news to come

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Maybe Pakistan is the most incompetent country in the world. If Iran can attack Pakistan so easily, then so can India. I think the long term strategy should be to squeeze Pakistan from east and west by Iran, Afghanistan, and India. Until Afghanistan can stand on its own two feet, Iran and India should work towards this goal at least.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
i really dont understand what you are saying , whether you believe that pakistan has an almighty military - which is bull crap
Pakistaan is ..!!

or you are challenging the fact that iran launched the strike .

Yes ..sabotage is Believable..drone attack SRBM Strikes are Not

why do u think that pakistan can detect an stealth MALE drone like S-129 or FOTROS ?
Stealth ...don't Revert the Topic

could they detect the non-stealth american drones hovering over pakistan 24/7 ? i suppose not .
'

They do ..But Pinned down by US aftermath ..the Drones comes and Launch then RTB ..they not Hover not Recon

if its was a missile strike , then the camp should have been far from the city ....... to avoid collateral amage . otherwise we would take another measure

can you please bring the Co ordinates of Border Guard kidnap Place or Possible missile Strike Place near the Pakki iran Border

no , the drone will be used to attack the target directly - cause we have 2 UCAV drones - or to retract the exact location - since we dont have an spy sat

may be ...The pakkis messed up your drones as Yankees drones

again PGM or LGB launched from Drone needs Possible ground Intels ..do you have

is it clear ?
Still Questions ...:yey:
===================================

still , i invite you to calm down and wait for more news to come
sure ..Not more than 48 hrs

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Maybe Pakistan is the most incompetent country in the world. If Iran can attack Pakistan so easily, then so can India. I think the long term strategy should be to squeeze Pakistan from east and west by Iran, Afghanistan, and India. Until Afghanistan can stand on its own two feet, Iran and India should work towards this goal at least.
Leave their Navy ..Their Army and AF is a Good Competitor against Iran ..

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Guys this news is shown only in another forum Def***.*k. I think there is no credible news about this in the media yet.

Haman10

Guys this news is shown only in another forum Def***.*k. I think there is no credible news about this in the media yet.
No 2 credible iranian sources have also confirmed the news
Btw , we were the ones eho posted that news on pakistani forum

datguy79

@Haman10

The link you provided in Persian doesn't mention attacking inside Pakistan explicitly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman10

Yea mate . It does . Do u know persian or u used google translate ? In any sort , everything will be clear in a matter of 24h ...... be patient

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

datguy79

Yea mate . It does . Do u know persian or u used google translate ? In any sort , everything will be clear in a matter of 24h ...... be patient

Never mind I read it again. You are right it does.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Iran-Pakistan: Border Tensions Grow Amid New Jaish ul-Adl Attack

Tensions on Iran's border with Pakistan appear to be growing in the wake of fresh attacks on Iranian security forces by Sunni insurgent group Jaish ul-Adl in the predominantly Sunni province of Sistan Baluchestan.

Jaish ul-Adl on Wednesday claimed responsibility for a short-range missile attack on an Iranian police station in the Kohak area of Saravan. The group said the attack came in retaliation for shelling by the Iranian security forces on targets in the Mashkel area of Pakistan, just across the border.

View Larger Map

According to a statement in Persian issued by Jaish ul-Adl, the group's Sheikh Zia'i Martyr Battalion carried out the attack on a police station on December 11. The extent of damage to the station remains unknown.

Jaish ul-Adl issued a warning to the Iranian forces to end their shelling of targets across the border in Pakistan. The statement accused Iran of carrying out the attacks to "create fear among local people and deter them from supporting the Mujahideen".

The group warned Tehran that it has short-range missiles which it can use against more Iranian security targets, and put this image on its blog:

jaish missiles

IRAN FIRING ROCKETS INTO PAKISTAN?

Some Baloch and English-language Pakistani outlets have reported on the Iranian security forces' firing at targets in Mashkel in the Washuk area of Pakistan, just across the border from Sistan Baluchestan. However, sources complain that the mainstream Pakistani media have mostly underreported the issue.

The Baloch Hal, an online Baloch newspaper in English, blames Iran in a report on Thursday:

For the past one month, the Iranian security forces have been excessively firing rockets from their side on the bordering towns of Panjgur and Mashkil located in Pakistani Balochistan. The unprovoked cycle of rocket attacks has caused significant outrage as well as fear among the local population.

While one rocket attack on November 25 killed a three-year old Baloch girl and injured her parents and two siblings in Kech district, another citizen, Nasir Ahmed, a resident of Paroom area in Panjgur district, was shot dead by the Iranian authorities on December 10th. Mr. Ahmed's killing took place only a day after the Iranian security forces fired nine rockets on Mashkil town of Washuk district while they shot another four rockets on Panjgur district. Local residents say the the attacks killed several goats and cows which are the primary source of livelihood for the poor Baloch families in the border areas.

The death of the three-year-old girl was reported also by the Pakistani outlet Express Tribune on November 26. That report said that three rockets from Iran hit three houses in Kech on November 25, and cited a local man as saying:

"There were three huge explosions heard as far as 25 kilometres away in Tump, on the outskirts of Turbat," a local officer of Balochistan Levies told The Express Tribune.

"The houses were destroyed. These residences allegedly belonged to Mullah Umar, a member of Jundallah – a banned militant group, and his relatives," he said.

However, some local security forces in the Baloch region in Pakistan denied that the rockets were fired from Iran, as the Express Tribune notes:

Balochistan Home Secretary Akbar Durrani said these were rocket attacks, launched by unknown people from an undisclosed location in Kech district. He ruled out the possibility of the attack being carried out by Iranian border guards.

Meanwhile, other Pakistani security officials have blamed Iran for the attacks — albeit anonymously. Dawn reports:

An official of the provincial home and tribal affairs department who requested anonymity told Dawn.com that the rockets fired by Iranian forces landed at the Paroum area of Panjgoor.

"The loud noise from the rockets were heard far and wide and caused panic in the area," he said.

CNBC Pakistan notes that the Chief Minister of Balochistan, Dr. Abdul Malik, condemned the "rocket attack by Iran".

IRAN THREATENS TO ATTACK INSURGENTS IF PAKISTAN WILL NOT

While Islamabad has not made any statement about the alleged rocket attacks from Iran, National Security and Foreign Policy Parliamentary Commission (NSFP) Spokesman MP Hossein Naghavi Hosseini warned this month that if Pakistan "failed to act according to international law regarding terrorist groups operating on its soil", then Iran would enter Pakistani territory to suppress the insurgents, and that Tehran was in talks with Pakistan on the issue.

It is likely, therefore, that the rocket attacks took place with Islamabad's consent, if not cooperation.

BLAMING THE SAUDIS

The increasing number of attacks against Iranian security forces in Sistan Baluchestan have not gone unnoticed in the Iranian media, even though in the past Iran's State media have not reported attacks in the province in line with Tehran's narrative that it had stamped out the Sunni insurgent movement in 2010, after it hanged the leader of Jundullah, Abdolmalek Rigi.

While some of Iran's media are mentioning the attacks, there is no discussion of the Sunni insurgency as a domestic movement based on local concerns. Instead, Iranian hardline outlets — notably Mashregh — have accused external actors of "provocation", particularly Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

A recent editorial in Mashregh claims that Saudi Arabia's intelligence services have allocated $500 million to support Sunni insurgencies in Sistan Baluchestan, with the aim of disrupting the province and the Islamic Republic.

Iran-Pakistan: Border Tensions Grow Amid New Jaish ul-Adl Attack | EA WorldView

Go to the link and see the photos.

mikhail

Country flag
yes , lets wait ....

but iranians are celebrating already :D
Come on mate,please send some of your leaders to India a.s.a.p:cool2:.Maybe they can teach our leaders a lesson or two in aggressive behavior and help them to grow some balls:sad:

praneet.bajpaie

the news is not 100% confirmed by both sides ..... a parliament member was quoted just an hour ago .....

but iran warned before of a decisive and firm response .....

an iranian soldier was killed , we have no joke here
RIP to the martyred soldier. No one here is saying its a joke Haman. If anything its a grave situation.

Iran would do well if it looked out for any Saudi interference though.

Haman10

RIP to the martyred soldier. No one here is saying its a joke Haman. If anything its a grave situation.

Iran would do well if it looked out for any Saudi interference though.
Tnx buddy . Indeed we had 2 month of nightmare here in iran due to the terrorism raging in pakistan and affecting us as a result

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
It just took me 20 minutes to figure out that Farsi is written from right to left :-(

bennedose

If Iran has done this - congratulations to Iran and many happy returns of this day to Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles