INS Vikrant Aircraft Carrier (IAC)

ladder

Country flag
India's indigenous aircraft carrier to sail by 2011: Indian Navy chief

Its2020 almost ,I'm curious when this super carrier will be delivered
Were you living under a rock, all this while? Haven't you heard, that our ocean has dried up? Where shall it sail? What's the point of 'delivery'?

We have indented water from Saudi Arabia, once it comes, we shall be good to go.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

It's better than yours, which goes into shipyard routinely for not so maintenance reason.
And don't worry in indian ocean you people will get brahmos wherever you go straight into your good body parts.... aircraft carrier for you is too much to handle.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
It's better than yours, which goes into shipyard routinely for not so maintenance reason.
And don't worry in indian ocean you people will get brahmos wherever you go straight into your good body parts.... aircraft carrier for you is too much to handle.
[SARCASM]Yes, that's the exact reason our IAC is past deadline by a decade... we've been enchanting it with reliability enhancement spells in a decade long ritual.[/SARCASM]

Atleast it'll likely be in service by 2021-22.

ladder

Country flag
[SARCASM]Yes, that's the exact reason our IAC is past deadline by a decade... we've been enchanting it with reliability enhancement spells in a decade long ritual.[/SARCASM]

Add a couple of years to it. Came across a recent recruitment advt. for mechanical and electrical commissioning engineers and assistants from the shipyard side.

Thus, you can gage where things stand. They (shipyard) were waiting for phase 3 release of funds to come out with the release of the recruitment notice.

Bhurki

Indian and chinese navy have completely different roles.

Chinese navy wants to lock horns with the most advanced and powerful navy on the planet, while Indian navy is content with maintaining dominance in IOR through complete sea denial as primary objective( equivalent to Strike corp in army) and partial sea control as secondary ( equi to Holding corp in army)
Anyways, the most powerful navy that IN will ever have to face directly is Pak navy which is hardly much of a scare( until Chinese stuff starts to come in).

Therefore, the more concerning issue than IAC is lagging conventional submarine capabilities.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Relax , I'm just curious when will it d,be delivered , you are also want to know , isn't it .

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

And you are seeing in Chinese side they are having reliability problems.
So, you have a faster solution I don't see any right now.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And you are seeing in Chinese side they are having reliability problems.
So, you have a faster solution I don't see any right now.
Chinese naval vessels are all have many problems ,need a long time to maintenance , and they are fake , made up by toy plastic, do not worry about it.

India will surpass Chinese navy within 5 years.

India will have at least 10 aircraft carriers before 2030.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Chinese naval vessels are all have many problems ,need a long time to maintenance , and they are fake , made up by toy plastic, do not worry about it.

Atleast write something worthwhile that can be used for information.
Global times everybody here has read few times.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
This is a compliment from China ,Don't be so sensitive
Your compliments are never needed and I have no reason to be sensitive.. Why are you imposing this on me?
What Chinese society ever gave to India society since eternity?
I can't remember anything, you can point me.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This is a compliment from China ,Don't be so sensitive
You may consider this a complement but we know very well the quality of Chinese aircraft carrier. Lioning is junk and not fit for even training. Rest of the Chinese carriers lacks the ability to go to high sea and fight. Russain expert has revealed this. What ever mediocre capability it has got is because of Russian assistance.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You may consider this a complement but we know very well the quality of Chinese aircraft carrier. Lioning is junk and not fit for even training. Rest of the Chinese carriers lacks the ability to go to high sea and fight. Russain expert has revealed this. What ever mediocre capability it has got is because of Russian assistance.
"Russian experts" can claim anything, but they better focus more on their carrier and battle ships, 2019 is not a good year for Russian navy.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
"Russian experts" can claim anything, but they better focus more on their carrier and battle ships, 2019 is not a good year for Russian navy.
You guys can hype your crap but it doesn't count. Your aircraft carrier and Junk 15 carrier based fighter can be kicked at any time at least half a dozen navies of the world.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Commie cheeni is trying too hard.
What's up with this sudden increase of cheencom population on this forum? Why are so many cheencoms coming on DFI to earn their fifty?

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You guys can hype your crap but it doesn't count. Your aircraft carrier and Junk 15 carrier based fighter can be kicked at any time at least half a dozen navies of the world.
I wish all world navies share your idea on this, we've heard enough of China threat theories from the west and pentagon.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Yes , for sure , that's what I want to say .

India navy is the third in the world, USA number 1, Russia number 2 , India number 3.

China? Who care

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Your compliments are never needed and I have no reason to be sensitive.. Why are you imposing this on me?
What Chinese society ever gave to India society since eternity?
I can't remember anything, you can point me.
You don't need , other India needs,

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I wish all world navies share your idea on this, we've heard enough of China threat theories from the west and pentagon.
When US fought a war with Iraq, there were threat from Iraq theories as well. If those Chinese threat theories please you, you can continue with that. I remember a recent incident in south china sea when China issued multiple threats to US navy but US navy overlooked it and continued its journey in SAC and passed from few KM away from that artificial island created by China.

We heard multiple warning from Chinese army in Doklam before they withdrew. So your threats are no more considered serious now a days. Even Taiwan issue China a warning of retaliation in case China does any mischief.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Yes , for sure , that's what I want to say .

India navy is the third in the world, USA number 1, Russia number 2 , India number 3.

China? Who care
Number wise even you may be one but the only difference is that one US aircraft carrier can finish half of your navy.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles