Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immanuel

Country flag
Abay chutia mein India me hi rehta hu...teri terah desk job nhi karta US embassy ki lambiiiii line me lag k un se visa ki bheeekh mang k...i work in india for a Indian company and pay taxes to Indian govt jo tere khandaan me kisi ki aukaad nhi he...aur utna tax deta hu jitna tere jaisa haram ka usa me ja k bhi nhi kama pata

koi shaq toh jab bhi india aao mil lio....teri charbi toh mujhe waise bade time se nikali he..ek bar tu mile toh sahi.
Beta hum har jaga hein, kabi tere ma ke gaand mein, kabi US mein, kabi India mein, Kabi EU mein.

US is just a play ground, India is home ground, jitna tax mein pay karta hoon India mein, 2-3 Arjun order kar sakthe hein. Hum tho taxes 3 continents mein pay karte hein.

Aajao, address de tera, tuje chodne hijda paltan bejtha hoon. Tujj jaise napunsak ke liye yahi kaafi he. Saath mein tere khandaan ko bhi lana, unka bhi low cost entertainment ho jayega.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Beta hum har jaga hein, kabi tere ma ke gaand mein, kabi US mein, kabi India mein, Kabi EU mein.

US is just a play ground, India is home ground, jitna tax mein pay karta hoon India mein, 2-3 Arjun order kar sakthe hein. Hum tho taxes 3 continents mein pay karte hein.

Aajao, address de tera, tuje chodne hijda paltan bejtha hoon. Tujj jaise napunsak ke liye yahi kaafi he. Saath mein tere khandaan ko bhi lana, unka bhi low cost entertainment ho jayega.
3 continent me tax..
abhi toh tu koi Apache project pe kam kar rhaa tha na?
fir tu Indian intel services k sath tha.
fir tuney bola Garud ne x border raid kia tha..

tu na mazak he mazak...me tujhe faltu me serious leta hu..

You seriously have a mental disorder of some kind and thats why i am ending this argument.

Immanuel

Country flag
3 continent me tax..
abhi toh tu koi Apache project pe kam kar rhaa tha na?
fir tu Indian intel services k sath tha.
fir tuney bola Garud ne x border raid kia tha..

tu na mazak he mazak...me tujhe faltu me serious leta hu..

You seriously have a mental disorder of some kind and thats why i am ending this argument.
Well, sorry dude, born into a wealthy family with assets in 3 continents.

I do have contacts in MI who claimed Garuds and others in cross border raid, I still work partly on Apache project, although that is soon going into delivery.

You have an emotional disorder, that's why you run away.

Bullet

Country flag
Guys please calm down.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Well, sorry dude, born into a wealthy family with assets in 3 continents.

I do have contacts in MI who claimed Garuds and others in cross border raid, I still work partly on Apache project, although that is soon going into delivery.

You have an emotional disorder, that's why you run away.
i do actually...this fucking internet sucks..wish it was face to face.

Immanuel

Country flag
People think COIN is like a video game or something and rant without a clue on what actually transpired just moments before the initial burst of fire, potentially with grenades etc. If you think people go in there waiting to be killed, then people have got this completely wrong.

With a vast record of over 30K militants killed in 20 years, they want to lecture one of the most capable armies in the world about this.

Immanuel

Country flag
i do actually...this fucking internet sucks..wish it was face to face.
Chal, I understand your anger but curses and disrespect aside, comparing Para SF to SSG pigs is grave disrespect towards especially the one who passed away, let's be honest you had it coming.

You can continue to call out (in your opinion) decisions which can be questioned and I for one will not object to that. Show unwanted and disrespectful comparison of our finest and you will hear from me. Since, there is no comparison to begin with between a professional army VS naPak army.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Chal, I understand your anger but curses and disrespect aside, comparing Para SF to SSG pigs is grave disrespect towards especially the one who passed away, let's be honest you had it coming.

You can continue to call out (in your opinion) decisions which can be questioned and I for one will not object to that. Show unwanted and disrespectful comparison of our finest and you will hear from me. Since, there is no comparison to begin with between a professional army VS naPak army.
If you understood what i said...you would actually agree with what i said.

i said...the decision to get our soldiers matyred and then blow the house is like how Pak Army works and not Indian...so we should do some propper planning and then execute so our soldiers are not lost.

My whole family is in the Army...no one here can give me a lecture about respecting soldiers.

Immanuel

Country flag
@Immanuel, did we strike in abbaspur ? Any info?
Sorry boss, the only thing I hear in reality is nothing. My source at MI says, it's business as usual, apart from heightened surveillance and intel gathering in certain corridors, the rest is quiet on the Western Front.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sorry boss, the only thing I hear in reality is nothing. My source at MI says, it's business as usual, apart from heightened surveillance and intel gathering in certain corridors, the rest is quiet on the Western Front.
you are very wrong again...............

Immanuel

Country flag
If you understood what i said...you would actually agree with what i said.

i said...the decision to get our soldiers matyred and then blow the house is like how Pak Army works and not Indian...so we should do some propper planning and then execute so our soldiers are not lost.

My whole family is in the Army...no one here can give me a lecture about respecting soldiers.
I understood what you said, but it's the comparison to SSG was not needed and you know it. Are you really that fucking stupid that you call it a 'decision to get our soldiers martyred and then blow the house'? Do you realize the stupidity that you're spewing out.

Possibly a local strike by a local commander...
This op is unconfirmed and from what I here there were strict orders for local commanders to not have any ops unless retaliating to ceasefires, any cross borders ops at the moment are in a freeze.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I understood what you said, but it's the comparison to SSG was not needed and you know it. Are you really that fucking stupid that you call it a 'decision to get our soldiers martyred and then blow the house'? Do you realize the stupidity that you're spewing out.

This op is unconfirmed and from what I here there were strict orders for local commanders to not have any ops unless retaliating to ceasefires, any cross borders ops at the moment are in a freeze.
Ya it is...soldiers didnt have to die..do you understand that?

WARREN SS

Country flag
5 soldiers & major killed in intial brust

But there was no explanation of Bregadiar level commander
Direct general Police getting hit by one stray militant

There is gross violation of SOP in this ops
No one can hide that

If it's emotional charge than such commanders are not fit to serve in hot areas
Give then desk job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies