Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

darshan978

Darth Vader
Country flag
very true.
it has gone beyond azaadi claims. now its abt muslim rule & shariat....what ever that means!
And then most of mullas on twitter brag about how seculars they are and they dont want india as hindu nation. Acually they wanna make whole india islamic by increasing population and claiming land based on majority which india should never give up

12arya

Country flag
"beyond azaadi" it was never about aazadi,
it was always about Islam and with Muslims it's always about Islam.
i meant the popular narrative put out by them and libtards for gullibles' consumption. now its straight forward we want one more muzzie nation!!!! yup, for muzzies its all abt muzzie religion and sex slave trade of baby girls.

And then most of mullas on twitter brag about how seculars they are and they dont want india as hindu nation. Acually they wanna make whole india islamic by increasing population and claiming land based on majority which india should never give up
yup. i don't give a damn abt what libs and sickulars think.

i say, IA shud burn the jihadis and then exhibhit the burnt corpses as a warning to all those who stand against the nation!

Safir

With the time the culprits also involve their tactics through analyzing Indian troops and reading psychology of Indian troops deployed. So whether the forces are using Tata or Mahindra, or night visions or Dragnov, or best of the gear and support systems or whether you deploy Para SF, RR or the Marcos in disguise there will always be some gap left which ugarvadis would try to exploit. So it all ends up to training of the troops, the analysis of understanding the mentality of ugarvadi and how vigil the troops are. You can't fight any insurgency without understanding the mindset of a ugarvadi and its masters.

WolfPack86

Country flag

Tata mine protected vechile.
Uniform looking like Jammu and kashmir police if it is true then this tata mine protected vechile belongs to Jammu and Kashmir police. But i am not sure can some member identify this unit.

Last edited:

Pradeeep

Uniform looking like Jammu and kashmir police if it is true then this tata mine protected vechile belongs to Jammu and Kashmir police. But i am not sure can some member identify this unit.
Jammu and Kashmir police likely...recently they had purchased 550 different bullet proof vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles