Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag

ADITYA RAJ KAUL
01H 26M AGO
3 min read
1.8K ENGAGEMENT
the above news article Source is THE QUNT!!!

well!!
Yes one soldier is martyred..but it wasnt bat action. It was when pakis fired at the post.
on the other hand India army has wiped out an entire BAT team of 8 at LC..
Info about it was already posted in this thread

Last edited:

abhay rajput

Country flag
the above news article Source is THE QUNT!!!

well!!
Yes one soldier is martyred..but it wasnt bat action. It was when pakis fired at the post.
on the other hand India army has wiped out an entire BAT team of 8 at LC..
Info about it was already posted in this thread
They beheaded one of our soldiers. Other one died in unprovoked firing on post. 2 bat personnel were arrested in early morning. Although my source was a little bit confused about the 2nd BAT personnel. He said that only one was arrested rest were dead.

sorcerer

Country flag
They beheaded one of our soldiers. Other one died in unprovoked firing on post. 2 bat personnel were arrested in early morning. Although my source was a little bit confused about the 2nd BAT personnel. He said that only one was arrested rest were dead.
True dat...
Unconfirmed sources said 2 BAT elite pigs arrested while planting IED at LC..Rajouri..if imma not wrong
Arrest is a good thing..gotta get it on TV though! and give them tea

May be this could be the cover fire the porks was giving for the past 2 days..

So its a massive loss for pakis on body count the past 2 days then at LC.

IndiaRising

Country flag
there is a difference between mutilation and beheading. mutilation is attempted beheading at best, but BAT pigs didn't have enough time looking at our response. Nonetheless, IA needs to fire excalibur ammunition on one of their battalion headquarters and Para SF need to be sent across the border to show Paki pigs what a real beheading looks like.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Well i will like them to be kept alive for as long as possible , as news was they were ssg commandos , their pics can be used for propaganda purpose ,i mean pic before they get tortured to a virtual world where they forget what a spoon is for.

I think tonight will be very busy.
is the news of 2 BAT commandos captured alive confirmed? I think this is why IA hasn't made any public statement and even pakis are keeping quiet. SSG are more incompetent than I previously thought lol

Atcjurvin

there is a difference between mutilation and beheading. mutilation is attempted beheading at best, but BAT pigs didn't have enough time looking at our response. Nonetheless, IA needs to fire excalibur ammunition on one of their battalion headquarters and Para SF need to be sent across the border to show Paki pigs what a real beheading looks like.
Last time we fired on their head quarter their 18 soldiers died

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
is the news of 2 BAT commandos captured alive confirmed? I think this is why IA hasn't made any public statement and even pakis are keeping quiet. SSG are more incompetent than I previously thought lol
Rajnath singh is in US, and last time BJP was accused of using military for political advantage during tough situations.

If news is true, it will come out after Rajnath singh is back from US.

sorcerer

Country flag
Well i will like them to be kept alive for as long as possible , as news was they were ssg commandos , their pics can be used for propaganda purpose ,i mean pic before they get tortured to a virtual world where they forget what a spoon is for.

I think tonight will be very busy.
nope..once that is confirmed then we have to accord to the convention and laws.
let it fly.

I wish they had Naga regiment over there! like the good old days! hope you know that story on what nagas did to them porks

Country flag
Pakistan Won’t Accept Muslim Refugees from India, Says Imran Khan
14:54 17.12.2019

New Delhi (Sputnik): Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged citizens to maintain peace over the new citizenship law, saying that it won’t affect any citizen of India, including Muslims. “This Act is only for those who have faced years of persecution outside and have no other place to go except India”, Modi said on Sunday.

Raising questions over the Indian government’s recent decision on the abrogation of the special status of Kashmir and forging a new citizenship law, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said that it could lead to millions of Muslims fleeing India, creating "a refugee crisis that would dwarf other crises".

Khan, who was addressing the Global Forum on Refugees in Geneva, Switzerland, said the refugee crisis could even lead to a conflict between the two south Asian nuclear-armed neighbours.
"We are worried there not only could be a refugee crisis, we are worried it could lead to a conflict between two nuclear-armed countries", said Khan on Tuesday.

Urging other countries to step in, Khan said Pakistan would not accommodate more refugees coming from India in the wake of a curfew imposed by India in disputed Kashmir.

India in early August revoked the special status enjoyed by the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir and divided it into two federally administered territories. The state has been under a heavy security blanket since then, virtually disconnected from the outside world. Though many restrictions were phased out, Internet connectivity still remains suspended.

Another legislative move by the federal government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi was an amended Citizenship Act that grants citizenship to illegal immigrants from six religious minorities – Hindus, Parsis, Jains, Christians, Buddhists, and Sikhs, but excludes Muslims, from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan, if they arrived in India prior to 2015.

The latest law has brought several regions in the country to the brink, with Muslims fearing they might be under threat in India.
India’s federal home minister has been repeatedly reiterating bringing a National Register for Citizens, which he holds would identify all illegal residents, who would be thrown out of the country. A similar exercise in the north-eastern state of Assam has identified over 1.9 million illegal immigrants, who face an uncertain fate.
This was the whole reason for the partitioning of India. Pakistan has to accept muslim refugees.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
They beheaded one of our
But only one soldier name is coming.
Why the heck then army is hiding this?
They must do their duty and release this in press conference.
Rest is upto us to then start doing peaceful protests here in India on jamia and seelampur.
Ain't leaving jihadis then.

Skyh3ck

nope..once that is confirmed then we have to accord to the convention and laws.
let it fly.

I wish they had Naga regiment over there! like the good old days! hope you know that story on what nagas did to them porks

I am curious tell me the story

sorcerer

Country flag
I am curious tell me the story
Not a story a real incident...how literally pakis were barbecued

How Naga Regiment Filled Pakistani Soldiers With Fear

This incident happened when Naga Regiment was newly raised in the Indian Army and Pakis had no clue what material the Nagas were made of!

When the Nagas moved in, Pakistani fired 2″ mortar shells on a their forward
post (This has been the usual way to welcome newly inducted Indian Army units by the Pakistani for ages), but they did not retaliate. Then, for the next two consecutive nights, a couple of Pakistani soldiers would cross over to the Indian side, lob hand-grenades at the Naga post and run back.

On the third night, a few Naga soldiers laid an ambush and caught 2 Pakistani. They brought the Pakistani soldiers back enough to be hidden from the Pakistan OP sights. They tied the Pakis to a tree, lit a fire and performed a traditional Naga dance! Then they chopped a leg off one of the Pakistani soldiers and literally barbecued it over the fire.

Both the Pakistani soldiers were let off the next morning, but not before the were made to hear this dialogue between a Naga Havildar and a Sepoy:

Sepoy: Ustaad, inko rakhte hain, bilkul chicken jaisa taste hai. (Sir, let’s keep them, they taste like chicken).

Havildar: Nahi re, inko jaane do, yeh dono bahut kamjor hain. Ab yahan 3 saal rehna hai; tu tension mat le, aur bahut mote tagde milenge. (No, let them go. Both are very weak. We have to stay here for 3 years now. Don’t worry, we will get many healthy ones.)

This news spread like wildfire, and the Pakis (Baluch Regiment) across the LOC were thereafter not to be seen even through binoculars, till the Naga battalion was replaced by another unit after 3 years.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles