India is financing terrorists in Pakistan, Says Pervez Musharaff

Jagdish

As Pervez Musharraf prepared to end his exile of over four years, he criticised India for "orchestrating anti-Pakistan activities" and in the same breath added that he wanted peace between the two countries with his "head and heart".

In an interview to Headlines Today, Musharraf claimed that while India talks about Pakistan grooming terrorists on its soil, it overlooks its own mistakes.

"You (India) split our country into two halves in 1971. Your consulates are involved in anti-Pak activities in Afghanistan. I know you are financing terrorists in Balochistan," the former dictator alleged.

He also said that it was not fair for India to call Pakistan a rogue state. "Both of us (India and Pakistan) are rogues against each other. We've both harmed each other."

Musharraf said if he comes back to power, he will ensure that the taps are turned off on support to terrorists but went on to say that India, too, should stop fomenting trouble in Pakistan.

On the issue of Kashmir, Musharraf said the issue cannot be resolved without a "give and take". India, he said, should be prepared to make sacrifices "just as Pakistan is" to help find a solution to the issue.

Musharraf asserted that this century of geo-economics demands that the two countries resolve their disputes and move ahead. "I am very very clear, the relations between the two countries should be harmonious," he said.

On the reason for his return to Pakistan, Musharraf said he wants to save his country. "I joined politics and formed a party to bring a change. Pakistan is suffering," he said.

As Pervez Musharraf prepared to end his exile of over four years, he criticised India for "orchestrating anti-Pakistan activities" and in the same breath added that he wanted peace between the two countries with his "head and heart".

In an interview to Headlines Today, Musharraf claimed that while India talks about Pakistan grooming terrorists on its soil, it overlooks its own mistakes.

"You (India) split our country into two halves in 1971. Your consulates are involved in anti-Pak activities in Afghanistan. I know you are financing terrorists in Balochistan," the former dictator alleged.

He also said that it was not fair for India to call Pakistan a rogue state. "Both of us (India and Pakistan) are rogues against each other. We've both harmed each other."

Musharraf said if he comes back to power, he will ensure that the taps are turned off on support to terrorists but went on to say that India, too, should stop fomenting trouble in Pakistan.

On the issue of Kashmir, Musharraf said the issue cannot be resolved without a "give and take". India, he said, should be prepared to make sacrifices "just as Pakistan is" to help find a solution to the issue.

Musharraf asserted that this century of geo-economics demands that the two countries resolve their disputes and move ahead. "I am very very clear, the relations between the two countries should be harmonious," he said.

On the reason for his return to Pakistan, Musharraf said he wants to save his country. "I joined politics and formed a party to bring a change. Pakistan is suffering," he said.

India is financing terrorists in Pakistan, says Pervez Musharraf : Pakistan, News - India Today

Blackwater

Commando as.s start barking after landing.

It Clearly shows, pak politics and paki mindset still revolves around India and obsessed with India

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I am offering 2-1 odds on him being assassinated within 12 months from returning (yesterday?).:p
I think 12 months is too far. The capabilities of TTP have far reached. To assassinate him they won't even go back on killing people surrounding him. It will be a suicide blast or a water tanker blast. He is for sure marked. Even Saudia advised him not to go to Pakistan. He has too many enemies- PPP for assassinating BB and PML-N for overthrowing and exiling Nawaz Sharif.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Typical Pakistani election propaganda, he came back for elections and wants votes and how will he get it? Just spew venom and tell conspiracy theories against India. Pakis believe any person who speaks against India whether true or false.

datguy79

I wish the media would stop giving this guy more air-time. He is not that influential anymore.

dhananjay1

Imagine that, a guy who has been marked for assassination by Islamists says India is spreading terrorism. :rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
very well said...let the bloody War on terror stops

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
Pervez Musharaf is a clown with big mouth... Going by what he said it proves clearly that He knows something that indicates that Pakistani establishment is hand in glove with the terrorists... Musharaf belongs to the same legacy of Pakistani generals who are well known for their Harakiri [suicidal] acts be it in 65, 71 or very rescently in 99.

This general Musharaf has serve his master USA very well and will do the same if comes to power.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I'll take that bet. I think it would be a miracle if he lives for 3 months. :rofl::rofl:
Let's start a Poll just for fun :lol:

Poll : When would Mushi be assassinated?
Option1. Within 3 months
Option2. Within 6 months
Option3. Within 9 Months

very well said...let the bloody War on terror stops
Don't worry we are sooooooooo scared of your nukes and "Zia warning" so we would not dare to attack shuppa powwa Pakistan... we would simply beat you in you own game. :thumb: :lol:

Let the Mushi rant and complain and cry :lol:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well just his statement against our statement of deniability, he wants to get votes and no iota of truth in his statement.

Bachchu Yadav

This message has been deleted by Daredevil.
Reason
open a new thread or look for relevant threads
OK ... I am opening a new thread .. but please don't close it in next second !

Bachchu Yadav

Well just his statement against our statement of deniability, he wants to get votes and no iota of truth in his statement.
Well truth is OK ... But All People ( pun intended) can not handle the truth.
There goes Ignorance is bliss . Isn't it ?

This is true for Pakistani as well who has been from childhood such topic like Gajwah-e-Hind.

Blackwater

India is financing terrorists in Pakistan, Says Pervez Musharaff

So, should i go to international court of justice in The Hague, Holland,70 km from my house:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles