DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Re: India signals end of aid from Britain

Oh puhleez, MT was a suffering fanatic, she enjoyed seeing her heathen patients suffer because Christ suffered.:facepalm:
She even told Bengali women raped by the Pakis that they shouldn't have an abortion. Is that fair?
in fact i might AGREE with you in the implication that both her attitudes on those subjects was incorrect
but that is not the issue here :- it seems that you have missed my point and that of the CONTEXT of this SUB-SECTION of the thread - which is the charge that many NGO's ( foreign especially ) who operate in india are capitalising on the indian poor to in the process fatten their accounts and make themselves rich

now surely you would agree with me is that MT is absolutely clean of any of that ?

that was the issue ! .....not her other beliefs which you or indeed i myself may not agree with

pmaitra

BTW according to Mubashar Lucman of ARY NEWS ,who is in ammerika to cover election has given lot of good news about pakistan

1) Who ever wins committed to bang pakistan more

2) Pakistan lobby doing nothing to lure both candidate where as indian lobby generating million $$ for both candidate election.

3) Both candidate committed for economic sanctions against pakistan result in PKR shots up beyond 100/$

last but not the least

pakistan is the only country in the world who did not re-pay IMF loan and its interest properly

:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:
India also gave money to Pakistan at the time of Partition. They have, however, paid back by exporting goods - err - I mean terrorists.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
High time it was done, and thank you very much for cutting the aid by half and Salman Khurshid indicating the other half is also not required.

On the argument that we be compensated for all such things that the British took away, it is best we take it up formally and seek a compensation. Work out all such compensation that we seek but keeping in mind the way India is today defined geographically, else we will only end up in a controversy with Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Let us not seek aid and justify it as some sort of compensation. Remember one thing about aid, the taker always gets compromised by the donor. Seek what is due, but definitely not as aid.

About how are we to replace the 500-600m usd aid program? The UPA has gone heavily into running its' social programs, so a decent bit of the take-off will be filled in by these programs, then the government has significantly reduced its' subsidy bill, again sparing Rs.3,000crs shouldn't be big enough a problem, and the budget each year increases by around 25-40B usd, parting with a 600m usd shouldn't be much of a headache for the finance ministry.

The most important is the implementation part, and this is where I see the problem because we tend to get very corrupt. Need a solution here.

With this we should put an end to all other aid programs as well, no matter how clean the intention of the donor. The yearly bill can vary between 1-3B usd, economy has enough to compensate for the stoppage.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
They looted the wealth of INDIA and took it to britian and now they say that they are giving aid to INDIA. Bunch of barbarians are talking about HELPING OTHERS....

Tell them to give back everything which they took from INDIA.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles