If the Indian Army had to start a war with Pakistan

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
But Historically, the indian Defence Line had been Sindh river. Maximum battles with invaders have been fought there. The areas North of Sindh have remained tribal dominated. The lay of the land is also like that, that is from North East to South West and hence most of the irrigated fertile areas are south of Sindh riverline.

India settling for Sindh river may be wise thing rather than going for Durand line. Even Pakistan is only nominal on Durrand line and has no real control over the frontier province and tribal belt.

Access to Afghanistan then be obtained through Quetta and khyber. Yes, the coastal areas of entire Pakistan need to be captured through sea, as the author suggests.

It was only Maharja Ranjit Singh who saw the real security of Punjab lies in Kabul and launched many campaigns to subjugate Kabul and frontier areas.
The US already has a presence in Astan. I guess tere could be a combined throat from either ends. Add to that naval power of both the US and India. Taking the coastline will be a piece of cake.

Key again is using the local disenchanted population who identity themselves more on ethnic lines than the religious ideology as propagated by the whackos. That's why I said first up that a covert op to fuel fires there should be done first. I mean it's got to be Aa planned affair.

If I was the PM, I'd give a 3 year timeframe for the armed forces and intelligence to push for a war. Get your ammo reserves etc in order. Tell me what you need and get it.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The US already has a presence in Astan. I guess tere could be a combined throat from either ends. Add to that naval power of both the US and India. Taking the coastline will be a piece of cake.

Key again is using the local disenchanted population who identity themselves more on ethnic lines than the religious ideology as propagated by the whackos. That's why I said first up that a covert op to fuel fires there should be done first. I mean it's got to be Aa planned affair.

If I was the PM, I'd give a 3 year timeframe for the armed forces and intelligence to push for a war. Get your ammo reserves etc in order. Tell me what you need and get it.

First spend some money to buy off the Pakistani Rangers and local police of the border districts...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles