Idol Worship

vayuu1

Country flag
Also posted this poem of iqbal about lord rama since he criticise hindu deity
Labrez hai sharabe-e-haqeeqat se jaame-e-Hind,
Sab falsafi hain khitta-e-maghrib ke raam-e-Hind.

Yeh Hindion ke fikre-e-falak ras ka hai asar,
Rif’at mein aasmaan se bhi ooncha hai baame-e-Hind.

Is des mein hue hain hazaron malik sarisht,
Mashhoor jin ke dam se hai duniya mein naam-e-Hind.

Hai Raam ke wajood pe Hindustaan ko naaz,
Ahle-e-nazar samajhte hain usko imam-e-Hind.

Aijaz is chiragh-e-hidait ka hai yehi,
Roshan tar az sahar hai zamaane mein shame-e-Hind.

Talwaar ka dhani tha, shujaat mein fard tha,
Pakeezgi mein, joshe-e-mohabbat mein fard tha.

Chak De India

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
You are a low class Christian CONVERT who was lured by some money of Missionaries.We have already EXPOSED the ILLS of Christian societies while staying in India.

Your Pastors/Popes/Padres are GAY,Rapist and Pedophiles.Even Pope admitted it.

You people are always going to be called Dalit Christians/Muslims who thought that converting would solve your problems.There is a reason why people like you are on the lowest strata in Indian society.

Your "Jesus" aka John Dayal is a Terrorist who keeps vomiting against Hindus and gets slapped royally.

He never talks about ILLS of Christianity and Islam and gives stupid excuses NOT to talk about it.

Anyway the ILLS of Christianity/Islam are exposed which is a religion headed by Gays/Rapists/Pedophiles.

His posts are for purpose and his local Evangelist/Missionary must have PAID him to talk bad about Hinduism but he ended up getting his Religion exposed.

Shameless low class converts have no shame.They get paid for such humiliation.

Below is a famous anti-national low class CONVERT Christian troll called "John Dayal" who talks shit about Hinduism.He gets lot of ILLEGAL money from foreign missionaries.We all know his "show me the money" crap on tv.Recently he went mad and aggressive when there was a recent debate on TimesNow about illegal money funds received by NGO's. Foreign countries use these pawns to convert poor people using money.

======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE
@Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma
Please read John Dayal wiki.
Capture1.PNG

You are wrong, bro. He is the hero of tribal people.

In fact, He saved @genius from one of those ashram camps.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You are falling into the trap dude, that guy belongs to peace. He wants Hindus and Christians to fight each other.

You are a low class Christian CONVERT who was lured by some money of Missionaries.We have already EXPOSED the ILLS of Christian societies while staying in India.

You people are always going to be called Dalit Christians/Muslims who thought that converting would solve your problems.There is a reason why people like you are on the lowest strata in Indian society.

Your "Jesus" aka John Dayal is a Terrorist who keeps vomiting against Hindus and gets slapped royally.

He never talks about ILLS of Christianity and Islam and gives stupid excuses NOT to talk about it.

Anyway the ILLS of Christianity/Islam are exposed which is a religion headed by Gays/Rapists/Pedophiles.

His posts are for purpose and his local Evangelist/Missionary must have PAID him to talk bad about Hinduism but he ended up getting his Religion exposed.

Shameless low class converts have no shame.They get paid for such humiliation.

Below is a famous anti-national low class CONVERT Christian troll called "John Dayal" who talks shit about Hinduism.He gets lot of ILLEGAL money from foreign missionaries.We all know his "show me the money" crap on tv.Recently he went mad and aggressive when there was a recent debate on TimesNow about illegal money funds received by NGO's. Foreign countries use these pawns to convert poor people using money.

======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE
@Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The real solution to these scums is IGNORE them on their face. Silently keep an eye on them. IGNORANCE is what they fear the most. It gives people like John Dayal and @genius type people slow death.

sydsnyper

Country flag
This child-abusing @$$wipe cannot be forgiven for two things, for serving up children to lap up to their white xtian pedos (and some times brown too) and for calling Gen Bakshi a filthy man on NewsHour...

vayuu1

Country flag
Also today when that suwar was harping about how paki's have not harrased or raped afghan 's, I wrote that's becoz paki's love goat sex, camel sex and bacchabazi and fantasise about it,also a certain aq qureshi hits orgasms after orgasms thinking about bharat

Chak De India

Kshatriya87

Country flag
yeah no one lives there in winter our family travels down to Rudraprayag where we got some relatives they stay there always as we are originally from mana, priests of the village. But past one century we got shifted to Badrinath as we got our own house built there.

Those are bhotiya people, but as much Indians and garhwalis. Got many in my family too who look like bhotiyas lol.

We love to kick chinese ass ;)
Bhotiya? I don't know about them. Can you tell us more?

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Please read John Dayal wiki.
View attachment 9051
You are wrong, bro. He is the hero of tribal people.

In fact, He saved @genius from one of those ashram camps.
'On 17 October 2004 a ceremony was organised by the World Hindu Council (Vishva Hindu Parishad – VHP) in Orissa at which about 300 tribal Christians were "reconverted" to Hinduism. Dayal said the event was part of a well-organized and respectful ghar vapasi program, that he wholeheartedly agrees with.'

what sorcery is this?!! :shock:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Awesome. Love the pahado me rehne wala feeling there. I've just been there once though. Wish I can visit again soon.
you can. chance knocking at your door. brother going there again this sept/oct. join him. that'll also be the time of fruction of 'badri' I believe (small wild strawberries; very eatable!). eat, trek, pray.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhotiya? I don't know about them. Can you tell us more?
bhotiya people are basically in nepal, bhutan and tibet Uk , Hp.. sikkim. mongoloid features but not same as people in north east or tibet.

gurkhas are bhotiya .. like sherpas, gurung, rai ..they are hindus or buddhist.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
'On 17 October 2004 a ceremony was organised by the World Hindu Council (Vishva Hindu Parishad – VHP) in Orissa at which about 300 tribal Christians were "reconverted" to Hinduism. Dayal said the event was part of a well-organized and respectful ghar vapasi program, that he wholeheartedly agrees with.'

what sorcery is this?!! :shock:
You know, the regular one.
@genius is expert in this field. After all he is the sole survivor of the program.

Edit:
What's with your avatar, bro?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles